RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
vegas1000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: gobetgo.com

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:54 am

Scam = they didnt pay me and they lie here. I contacted them 100 times!My nick here is an other than at GBG,im not stupid.
Easy story...i played,i won i wanted to cash out...account blocked,telling me that im a bonus abuser...
ArberLV
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 pm

In general i am not sure about gobetgo. I think better is not go and bet here if you have other choises...

And another thing i dont understand is their opinion about bonus... why they care if someone take with 2 or more ids smt like 100EUR from bonus if in general people are placing bets in their site in several thousands. I think these 200-300EUR in bonuses are nothing comparing with huge amounts which are placed in GBG.

Anyway if arbers are welcome which take thousands of EUR from surebets, then why they care smt like 100EUR??? ITs not logical.

Anyway i choose pass them until i have other choises.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:37 pm

i believe it would be better for gobetgo to stop offering bonus and avoid bad publicity...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Bad publicity could be created from wrong affiliate deals, not only generous bonuses.
juanluis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:00 pm

I bet maximun i gbg 100 euros and by now i am happy with them, always pay me. About 5 payments an all of them very quick.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm

ArberLV wrote: In general i am not sure about gobetgo. I think better is not go and bet here if you have other choises...

And another thing i dont understand is their opinion about bonus... why they care if someone take with 2 or more ids smt like 100EUR from bonus if in general people are placing bets in their site in several thousands. I think these 200-300EUR in bonuses are nothing comparing with huge amounts which are placed in GBG.

Anyway if arbers are welcome which take thousands of EUR from surebets, then why they care smt like 100EUR??? ITs not logical.

sorry but if you know guy who have 1 000 000 at bank account so you can steal 15 000 eur for him and tell: Hey friend you have so much money, so there will be no problem if i take some from you?

But anyway i also agree that if they want to be like pinnacle they have to stop offer bonuses, they will save time.Maybe they can do it like bet365, they sometimes send you free money, if your account is in loss and you dont play there for a while
ArberLV
Has experience

Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:27 pm

kustef wrote:
ArberLV wrote: In general i am not sure about gobetgo. I think better is not go and bet here if you have other choises...

sorry but if you know guy who have 1 000 000 at bank account so you can steal 15 000 eur for him and tell: Hey friend you have so much money, so there will be no problem if i take some from you?

But anyway i also agree that if they want to be like pinnacle they have to stop offer bonuses, they will save time.Maybe they can do it like bet365, they sometimes send you free money, if your account is in loss and you dont play there for a while
If their task is to get serious and get serious players (arbers) then no one cares these bonuses or free money. Everyone is interested in free deposits/withdrawals, good odds and safety of your funds. If they can guaranteethat then no one will cry about bonuses or free money. Serious arbers dont care these bonuses
arbitragetraining
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:14 am

Guys, is the phone call verification before first withdrawal standard procedure with gbg? Thanks for reply
juanluis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:31 am

arbitragetraining wrote: Guys, is the phone call verification before first withdrawal standard procedure with gbg? Thanks for reply
  In my case there was no call, only a photo with my id card in my hand
maakkee
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:55 am

GobetGo just stole 1091.81EUR from me! After I have been winning over time something like 4kEUR I made some withdrawals and still left 1kEUR my account after that they started to ask scanned documents from me again and they approved those. After that they wanted to call me and asked questions about exact bets if i had won or lost that particular bet. After call I received message that my account will be closed because they claimed they are sure that i'm not person playing bets behind the account!
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:22 am

maakkee wrote: GobetGo just stole 1091.81EUR from me! After I have been winning over time something like 4kEUR I made some withdrawals and still left 1kEUR my account after that they started to ask scanned documents from me again and they approved those. After that they wanted to call me and asked questions about exact bets if i had won or lost that particular bet. After call I received message that my account will be closed because they claimed they are sure that i'm not person playing bets behind the account!
were you arbing?
did you clam that damn bonus?
They say they are arber friendly, but we arbers lots of time we dont remember the bet we placed 5 minutes ago, let alone remember what we won or lost on a particular bookie...
maakkee
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:30 am

Thordin wrote:
maakkee wrote: GobetGo just stole 1091.81EUR from me! After I have been winning over time something like 4kEUR I made some withdrawals and still left 1kEUR my account after that they started to ask scanned documents from me again and they approved those. After that they wanted to call me and asked questions about exact bets if i had won or lost that particular bet. After call I received message that my account will be closed because they claimed they are sure that i'm not person playing bets behind the account!
were you arbing?
did you clam that damn bonus?
They say they are arber friendly, but we arbers lots of time we dont remember the bet we placed 5 minutes ago, let alone remember what we won or lost on a particular bookie...
Actually I'm not a arber and didn't take bonus. But still I'm placing bets with volume of over 200 bets per week so it's damn hard to remember all bets...
ArberLV
Has experience

Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:11 am

Based on all previously info, its NOT SERIOUSLY!!! If they say that they are arber friendly book, then why they try to fuckk and ask stupid things like other soft books. Phone calls, ID to face, several copies... thats not serious for arber "friendly" bookmaker. As i said i recommend pass them off. I have bad expierence with several small stupid scammer bookies... they are ok until they are winning, but if they start to lose and you win big amounts they search for any reason to fuckk you and take your money.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Yes guys just remember this: "After call I received message that my account will be closed because they claimed they are sure that i'm not person playing bets behind the account!"  you will see more players complaints like this :)

Stay away from them!
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:20 am

kustef wrote: Yes guys just remember this: "After call I received message that my account will be closed because they claimed they are sure that i'm not person playing bets behind the account!"  you will see more players complaints like this :)

Stay away from them!
I don't get something.
They claim to welcome arbers and later they say that you are not the person playing behind the account..Do they even know what arbers mean ?

Return to “Bookies discussion”