RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
dr
drhoo

Re: gobetgo.com

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:23 am

I don't get it.

If they welcome arbers and not limit them.... how are you not the one answering the phone??
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

fnatic91 wrote:
kustef wrote: Yes guys just remember this: "After call I received message that my account will be closed because they claimed they are sure that i'm not person playing bets behind the account!"  you will see more players complaints like this :)

Stay away from them!
I don't get something.
They claim to welcome arbers and later they say that you are not the person playing behind the account..Do they even know what arbers mean ?
That's not correct. Welcoming arbers does not mean they should accept you bet under other persosn's name. Pinnacle does not. Betfair does not. It only means they shouldn't limit you. And this should be enough to arb.
You only need multiple Ids if they do not welcome arbers.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:17 pm

ppintaluba wrote:
fnatic91 wrote:
kustef wrote: Yes guys just remember this: "After call I received message that my account will be closed because they claimed they are sure that i'm not person playing bets behind the account!"  you will see more players complaints like this :)

Stay away from them!
I don't get something.
They claim to welcome arbers and later they say that you are not the person playing behind the account..Do they even know what arbers mean ?

That's not correct. Welcoming arbers does not mean they should accept you bet under other persosn's name. Pinnacle does not. Betfair does not. It only means they shouldn't limit you. And this should be enough to arb.
You only need multiple Ids if they do not welcome arbers.
Right , my mistake.
As mentioned by you and drhoo , then why should someone use someone else ID when gobetgo don't limit ?
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:21 pm

multiaccounting to place more bets over their limits is a reason...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Thordin wrote: multiaccounting to place more bets over their limits is a reason...
This might not be the case because their lines are sensitive and they move relatively easy.
A good reason to register many accounts there would be affiliate abuse.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Look at this LOL. Incase you didn't already know these guys were 100% scam artists, they don't even know which games are champions leagues games and which are not.

Dear GoBetGoers,

We are launching the first Champions League edition of our GoDeryGo Promotion!

GoDerbyGo

Place a multibet with a minimum stake of 50 EUR including all of the following Champions League clashes and if your predictor brain gets them right we will add a 12% bonus on your winnings – no restrictions! Here are the games:

*CSKA Moscow - Roma
*Manchester City - Bayern München
*Arsenal - Borussia Dortmund
*Guingamp - Fiorentina

Promotional Terms and Conditions:
• Only multibets on full time match odds count for the purposes of this promotion
• The 12% bonus payouts will be manually added to your accounts within 24 hours of the last game finishing. Please note that the percentage is inclusive of the standard 6% bonus payout we already offer.

Let me translate this for you.

Deposit to our site (where your money will become monopoly money) Place a 4 bet accumulator on the games we have selected which look the most unpredictable. We will offer you 12% extra imaginary money so you can lay off leg by leg at Betfair making a 'profit'. In the highly unlikely circumstances that your 4 leg accumulator wins with us we just block your account, make you jump through hoop after hoop and then say your account is closed and keep your money.

Regards

George (Agdgdgwngo)
Gobetgo
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 am

First Skrill withdrawal within 5 minutes today
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:24 am

Dear arbers,

We would like to address some of the comments above.

We are arber friendly and we have many arbers on our site (probably 1/3 of our business comes from arbers). That being said, we require every account with us to be real. We have said it numerous times, yet there are still people who try to play under fake identities, using fake documents, or accounts under the names of relatives. This is illegal in most countries, and is a perfect ground for chargebacks, fraud, and of course does not meet any KYC and Anti-money laundering policies which we have.

If you wish to bet with us, please do not use fake women accounts, accounts of 75-80 year old grandfathers, and documents of black people living in North Korea (you will be surprised of the cases our risk department has to deal with). We understand how easy it is to open such accounts. However, that does not make it right.

We wish you a pleasant betting day as there are some good matches tonight.
dr
drhoo

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:23 am

fake account is one thing, opening on your living grandfather is a complete different thing - one if fictional the other is not;
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:17 am

So if we except the bonus and affliate abuse,is it a trustable bookie for arbing purpose only?

Thanks for you responce mates!
dr
drhoo

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:02 am

no bookie likes bonus abuse and if they'll catch you multi accounting, they will take your money. all of them. my only problem with this is you cannot see the evidence bookie has on you, and the definition of evidence can vary greatly from book to book.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:05 am

or accounts under the names of relatives
Just taking an example (personally i don't even use gobetgo)  :

How can you figure out that i am using the account of my relative who is 20 years ?

I am not talking about fake documents , fake ID etc.I am talking about real  ID , real documents and not my grandfather 70 years.Even bet365 , wh ,188bet and other major bookies can't figure it out.
Anyone using women and grandfather accounts is asking for troubles.
Last edited by fnatic91 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
dr
drhoo

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:08 am

this is what i mean by 'definition of evidence'

book can say for any two accounts, yea you two are brothers and are colluding, we have evidence, case closed.

you will never see the evidence and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:19 am

drhoo wrote: this is what i mean by 'definition of evidence'

book can say for any two accounts, yea you two are brothers and are colluding, we have evidence, case closed.

you will never see the evidence and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Anyone using real ID , real documents , male ID with a normal age 20-60 years ...then they have a big shiit instead of evidences
maakkee
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:50 am

GoBetGo wrote: Dear arbers,

We would like to address some of the comments above.

We are arber friendly and we have many arbers on our site (probably 1/3 of our business comes from arbers). That being said, we require every account with us to be real. We have said it numerous times, yet there are still people who try to play under fake identities, using fake documents, or accounts under the names of relatives. This is illegal in most countries, and is a perfect ground for chargebacks, fraud, and of course does not meet any KYC and Anti-money laundering policies which we have.

If you wish to bet with us, please do not use fake women accounts, accounts of 75-80 year old grandfathers, and documents of black people living in North Korea (you will be surprised of the cases our risk department has to deal with). We understand how easy it is to open such accounts. However, that does not make it right.

We wish you a pleasant betting day as there are some good matches tonight.
What about closing account and stealing money from real accounts?

Return to “Bookies discussion”