RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
vegas1000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: gobetgo.com

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:31 pm

They pay 5 digits for this to be listet there. Read the topic of the day about them...
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2707.msg33086.html#msg33086
SCLight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:43 pm

I'm not trying to defend them because there are serious accusations here and we don't know all the details but they are still paying. I received a high 4 digit withdrawal to Neteller in a matter of minutes.
crowned
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:30 pm

SurebetMonitor wrote: http://goo.gl/2qWao3
No comment
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey Max where did you get that pile of horseshit from? :D

EDIT
Oh my god, its surebetmonitor,... really?
such a disappointment
MrRed's case should make them change that.
Last edited by Thordin on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SurebetMonitor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:47 pm

We are in process of analysis recent cases. If we find an obvious guilt on the GoBetGo end the red light will appear. For now, following our initial investigations in several cases it is not that crystal clear.

Provided someone has a clear evidence of an unfair treatement (but guys - serious one - if you were abusing them in any way, forget it) - please pm me with the very detail of the case and we will address it, since we reviewed them well. Perhaps there is something to be done or get some money back.

Thanks
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi SurebetMonitor,

Have you asked GoBetGo VIP Manager George comment on MrRed's case ? They have not replied to his case here yet. His case is more reliable and serious than ever. I suppose GoBetGo rating and future depend on his case. That's why I'm looking forward to their public comment on his case.
SurebetMonitor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:34 am

w62upr wrote: Hi SurebetMonitor,

Have you asked GoBetGo VIP Manager George comment on MrRed's case ? They have not replied to his case here yet. His case is more reliable and serious than ever. I suppose GoBetGo rating and future depend on his case. That's why I'm looking forward to their public comment on his case.
Yes I have. They are definitely aiming to address it in public themselves so I will not come and interfere. I have though initially analyzed the first SBR case of Roald (we might publish the entire analysis of this case on the blog on Monday/Tuesday, since it takes time to judge well on it and we requested some further evidence from GoBetGo. If Roald wants to add some further comments on that or comment on GBG evidence he is most welcome to do that). For now it looks very probable to me that in some cases they were truly abused by the smart groups (they exposed themselves to that, to be honest), but sometimes it was clearly against their terms and conditions. The question is if they have a proper evidence  for confiscating funds or just mere suspicions.

To be 100% clear - we will do our best to judge well on the issues we have a chance which means enough evidence from both ends.

If it appears obvious to us that GBG confiscated money without proper reasons we will request them to return it or red-light them.

Contrary if the cases will be resolved in GBG favor, I would suggest you guys to stop abusing them in any way.
Last edited by SurebetMonitor on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:20 am

keep us updated SBM, give us a link here if you put up any new material regarding gobetgo on your blog.
vegas1000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:47 am

i know how this will end with gobullshitgo , they will tell all that they are right, they were not able to do phone verification because the player couldn't answer the question " on your 2415th bet, there was a ballboy, which color had his jacket, his hair and how old was he?"
I don't care what they will say, FACT IS, the stole a lot of money and FACT is also, that Gobullshitgo has no right to withold any money as long as the person sent id and is fully verified and FACT is also that their verification methods are a joke. They look at facebook to which guy you are connected and if they see that you have a friend over 5 corners,that plays also at Gobullshitgo, then you get blocked !
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:36 pm

SCLight wrote: I'm not trying to defend them because there are serious accusations here and we don't know all the details but they are still paying. I received a high 4 digit withdrawal to Neteller in a matter of minutes.
Could you give us some more details about the KYC you passed and the action you had there?
Thanks.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:14 pm

SurebetMonitor wrote:

Yes I have. They are definitely aiming to address it in public themselves so I will not come and interfere. I have though initially analyzed the first SBR case of Roald (we might publish the entire analysis of this case on the blog on Monday/Tuesday, since it takes time to judge well on it and we requested some further evidence from GoBetGo. If Roald wants to add some further comments on that or comment on GBG evidence he is most welcome to do that). For now it looks very probable to me that in some cases they were truly abused by the smart groups (they exposed themselves to that, to be honest), but sometimes it was clearly against their terms and conditions. The question is if they have a proper evidence  for confiscating funds or just mere suspicions.

To be 100% clear - we will do our best to judge well on the issues we have a chance which means enough evidence from both ends.

If it appears obvious to us that GBG confiscated money without proper reasons we will request them to return it or red-light them.

Contrary if the cases will be resolved in GBG favor, I would suggest you guys to stop abusing them in any way.
They may have been exploited by certain groups, but what kind of customers did they expect really when they promote themselves as a bookmaker that doesn't limit ? That's part of the game. They should have paid them. They have lost all credibility now.
sportoboy
Has experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Dear Mike, I am one of your biggest supporters and your blog articles have helped at the start of my arbing career, but I'm very disappointed here by your mentality. You cheered for them when absolutely no one on this planet knew this bookmaker, which makes me wonder whether there was some advertising relationship there.

What do you need to be convinced that something is going wrong here? A photo of the GBG owner drinking cocktails besides a box full of gold bars in a deserted Caribbean island? Until it "appears obvious to you that GBG confiscated money without proper reason" lots of players that could be saved from one of your red lights will have lost their money. And -morally- you will be co-responsible for that.
RoaldD
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:30 pm

SurebetMonitor wrote:

Hi Mike (SBR),

Good to see at least someone looked at it. I think I already shared more information than I even intended to do, I usually don't share information about my daily betting job.

I have answered all their questions, by phone as well, never lied (as they claimed; see comment of GBG in this topic). And if they said I lied, I would like to know what they base(d) that on, as I did not allow them to record the phone call (where I told them all kind of personal things, which I mentioned earlier) If lying is telling them my betting ''secrets'' and recent bets I made (which obviously were correct, I am not an idiot), then maybe I did lie..

''For now it looks very probable to me that in some cases they were truly abused by the smart groups (they exposed themselves to that, to be honest), but sometimes it was clearly against their terms and conditions. The question is if they have a proper evidence  for confiscating funds or just mere suspicions.''

If you mean me, by any way, what else would you want me to do? Make screenshots of emails I receive containing betting tips/information, make printscreens of protected information on closed betting forums? As far as I know, betting (as well as the non-idiot/donkey-style aka long-term-winning-style) is not a crime. One last thing I am very interested about is, why would they come up with a small Excel list, with only about 5/6 bets from me, and not showing my other 100/150 bets I placed with them in this period of about 6 months. That really makes me wonder. Once again, I have placed thousands of bets in this period (need proof of that as well?)

Roald

P.S. of course you can contact me if you would like to know further details.
Last edited by RoaldD on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w62upr
Has experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:53 pm

sportoboy wrote: Dear Mike, I am one of your biggest supporters and your blog articles have helped at the start of my arbing career, but I'm very disappointed here by your mentality. You cheered for them when absolutely no one on this planet knew this bookmaker, which makes me wonder whether there was some advertising relationship there.

What do you need to be convinced that something is going wrong here? A photo of the GBG owner drinking cocktails besides a box full of gold bars in a deserted Caribbean island? Until it "appears obvious to you that GBG confiscated money without proper reason" lots of players that could be saved from one of your red lights will have lost their money. And -morally- you will be co-responsible for that.
I agree some. SM may be morally responsible somewhat if GoBetGo don't pay to legit cases. However it's useless to blame SM unless it's proved that they know GoBetGo is a scammer in advance if so. Do you know Fulltilt poker case ? Fulltilt affiliaters were not blamed by their players because the Fulltilt internal issue was top secret only between Fulltilt executives. They are also poor victims due to rakeback system in that case. If SM believe in GoBetGo and they suddenly close down with customer's funds, SM lose a business partner and our credit, so they will be also one of victims like us. I know your feeling, but you lose a case unless you prove that they know GoBetGo is a scammer in advance if so. Therefore it's useless to discuss that. You should put the blame on GoBetGo themselves or their license provider. Let's go back to serious cases.
SurebetMonitor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:44 am

To the previous posts gents - thanks for the kind words and also sincere thanks for the critcism, which at least in the part is justified, regarding the GoBetGo. Before I write something about the case, few general remarks:

- First of all - nobody is always right, perhaps we are not the exclusion of this rule.
- Second of all there was no $ cooperation, advertisement of any kind etc between me, us, surebetmonitor and GoBetGo.
- Third of all - I was aware that they are doing wrong moves (especially regarding the affilate program scheme and lack of turnover requirements /free withdrawal via e-wallets). They were advised in a good faith to change that. Recently, while talking to them I have an impression they learned a lot. It does not matter though and is neither your interest nor mine.

"I agree some. SM may be morally responsible somewhat if GoBetGo don't pay to legit cases" - w62upr

Of course I personally feel responsible for them not paying legit cases. If there are proved ones. Understand me well - I am not saying there are not. I am not saying also there are some. For now I have got some matherial for analysis regarding the Roald case. I will surely contact him to build a healthy picture and judge well. Do not forget guys that they have t&c where they have a right to confiscate balance for either:

- syndicate betting
- automated betting

meaning of course they need to prove beyond a doubt at least one of the above to be entitled for the rightful confiscation.

I know guys, that we arbers, pretty often do not give a shit about t&c and law in general. This is the nature of most of our kind. Nevertheless t&c and law exists.

What would happen if a bookmaker would come up with the IP match between 5 accounts, device match between them, fingerpritnt match, 100% same bets between accounts everything linked to one affiliate account, who is a 19 year old girl, unable to answer 1 question during phone verification? Would you judge in an arber's favor? Ask yourselfes if there is an evidence strong enough for you to accept confiscation of a balance. Remember that one can create a story even out of something like described above to deny.

Roald - I am not telling this is your case - I just want to remain fair in my judgements. And I am really happy you are available for me to ask some questions. Please guys let me do my job well, and until the case is closed, please wait.

Hope you acknowledge this effort.

Return to “Bookies discussion”