gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
sportoboy
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: gobetgo.com

Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:03 pm

@ Mike (SBM):
Sirbobet went bust because their model was unsustainable (high bonuses and mainly soft odds at unlimited accounts). Gobetgo hasn't gone bust yet, but there are already far more complaints about them than sirbobet. I guess that they have a much bigger clientele  because they received so much praise the last 6 months from various communication channels. I don't see though any other difference at all with sirbobet. Both had an unsustainable business model and an amateur website.

I'm just saying that It's a little odd to criticize arbers that didn't listen to your -spot on- advices about sirbobet (http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,1707.msg26911.html#msg26911) and lost money and now that some people lose their money from another bookmaker your advice is "guys, just please don't abuse gobetgo". What did arbers different at sirbobet than just abusing them?

@ w62upr:
I don't blame him for not advising wisely from the start, let's say that he didn't have any bad intentions. I blame him for not flashing the red light now that critical details are known.
w62upr
Has experience

Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:53 pm

sportoboy wrote: @ w62upr:
I don't blame him for not advising wisely from the start, let's say that he didn't have any bad intentions. I blame him for not flashing the red light now that critical details are known.
I understand what you mean. SM have strongly advertised GoBetGo, so it's difficult for them to flash the red light before they judge the cases. They might have to flash the yellow light for now.
seb31
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 am

SurebetMonitor wrote: We are in process of analysis recent cases. If we find an obvious guilt on the GoBetGo end the red light will appear. For now, following our initial investigations in several cases it is not that crystal clear.

Provided someone has a clear evidence of an unfair treatement (but guys - serious one - if you were abusing them in any way, forget it) - please pm me with the very detail of the case and we will address it, since we reviewed them well. Perhaps there is something to be done or get some money back.

Thanks

Dear Mike .
I have a clear of an unfair treatement from Gobetgo , they stole me more than 1000€ without any valid reason and i never abused them in anyway . i explained in detail in this thread how they abused me .
I will be gratefull if you could have a look at my case .

Thanks
w62upr
Has experience

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:10 pm

@ seb31

I think you should make your case thread rather than posting your case in this thread.
dr
drhoo

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:19 pm

heh, you're still looking for arbs there ?  :P
dr
drhoo

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:25 pm

there's no such thing as guaranteed losing bet. how much u got there, 2k something? just leave it alone imo, don't make it bigger :p
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:27 pm

MaxShalamar wrote: Anyone else notice a marked decrease in arbing opportunities involving GBG last few days?
Could someone compare the margins that they operate right now with the margins that they post some weeks ago?
Thanks.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:36 pm

i remember gobetgo appearing on top quite often when i was scanning for odds on oddsportal  to place some bets, not arbs, just straight bets.

They havent appeared on top for like 6 weeks now.
bkbets
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Hello!
I'm from Russia. I have some problems with gobetgo.
I tried to withdraw from my account 2500 euros (my account - 3660 euros). The documents were approved immediately after registration in November. After the phone call, I noticed that they rejected my withdrawal.
Today I wrote a letter to Russian language support (ru@gobetgo.com). If they do not pay back the money, I also start writing complaints and claims on this bookmaker.
SticyBandit
Has experience

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:55 am

My account is fully verified and I requested payout from my account. No money and no answer on emails from their side for a few days.
New Canbet? I suggest that you don't make any deposits to Gobetgo in the future.
Last edited by SticyBandit on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:32 am

They did send an email about slow customer support in the festive period, i hope they will answer to you guys :(
fabregas34
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:19 pm

They didnt sent to money in 1 week

I am waiting :(
SticyBandit
Has experience

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:27 pm

This has nothing to do with holidays. They went with our money...
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:24 am

Your money is gone...
lipardonios
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:55 am

Is there anyone who has made a withdrawal recently and received his money without any problem?
I have made 3 withdrawals (more than 2000 euros / October-December) and received my money normally and very quickly...Is my case an exception?

Return to “Bookies discussion”