tennis point by point

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

tennis point by point

Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 am

Hey mates
I need your help , i am in a dispute with a bookie about a tennis bet i made in the winner of a point market , so what i need is a site that can provide point by point outcome , i did a lot of search with no results so far , i even emailed the official site of the tournament but they are not answering .
I would realy appreciate any help
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: tennis point by point

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 am

I think it ll be a problem with it,lot of bokmakers have it in their betting option but i dont know anybody who have it saved somewhere after the match.I think easiest ll be if you can find recorded match so you can prove it like that.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:58 am

kapetan1122 wrote: I think it ll be a problem with it,lot of bokmakers have it in their betting option but i dont know anybody who have it saved somewhere after the match.I think easiest ll be if you can find recorded match so you can prove it like that.
thanks for answer mate , i thought about that  also , and i searched in youtube with no luck!
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 am

cortomaltese wrote: Hey mates
I need your help , i am in a dispute with a bookie about a tennis bet i made in the winner of a point market , so what i need is a site that can provide point by point outcome , i did a lot of search with no results so far , i even emailed the official site of the tournament but they are not answering .
I would realy appreciate any help
Flashscore.com.
Click tennis.
jab
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:21 am

http://www.oncourt.info/
this app has a point by point scores, check with them if they have your match, if so subscribe....
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:50 am

thank you all for your help , flashscores doesn't have point by point , oncourt.info on the other hand doesn't still have on their database this game (was just two days ago) , so maybe they will input it later?!
To be more specific i am interested in the winner of the  third (3rd) point of eighteenth (18th) game of the match between M. Fucsovics  and G. Naso played on 9th of June (caltanisseta challeger)
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:28 am

Flashscore has point by point result.
Click any event, then click "point by point".

http://www.flashscore.com/match/SnMQxxP8/#point-by-point;1

Edit: Sorry, I just saw you're looking for point-by-point for Challengers. No idea about Challenger, sorry. Flash score gives point by point result for ATP and WTA only.
Last edited by Yngwie on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:53 pm

cortomaltese wrote: thank you all for your help , flashscores doesn't have point by point , oncourt.info on the other hand doesn't still have on their database this game (was just two days ago) , so maybe they will input it later?!
To be more specific i am interested in the winner of the  third (3rd) point of eighteenth (18th) game of the match between M. Fucsovics  and G. Naso played on 9th of June (caltanisseta challeger)
I have also bet on this live match... Not the same bet... I have seen the game in live streaming but of course i can't remember. But i tell you that because is covered by 1 camera for sure and if you search maybe you can find it....
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Really appreciate the help from all of you , thing is that i was watching match in bet365's live streaming and am pretty sure that , that 3rd point won by Naso , he was serving and opponent throw ball out of the court , on the other hand bet365 responded that they have right and they even presented me proof by this page http://www.tennisbetsite.com/scores/stats/2014/06/09/146856.html  , so i quess they are right in the end but still i wanted to double check that

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”