Easy Bookies ( no documents needed)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Easy Bookies ( no documents needed)  (Read 3645 times)
simoni

View Profile

simoni

Easy Bookies ( no documents needed)
« on: June 26, 2014, 12:17:52 PM »

I m for a country that cant access a lot of bookies, so i want to know what bookies dont ask for documents when you want to withdraw. My experience:

PINACLE: NO
GOLDENPARK: NO
5DIMES: NO

WILLIAM HILL: YES
BET365: YES
SPORTIUM: YES
INTERWETEN: YES
simoni

View Profile

simoni

Re: Easy Bookies ( no documents needed)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 12:19:18 PM »

someone knows if 10bet ask for documents?
Thordin
Pro

View Profile

Thordin

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 01:13:34 PM »

They all have the right to ask for documents, even if they dont ask at first they might ask later.
10bet asks for documents. I have always been paid from them but general opinion is that they are not a safe bookie to mess with.
simoni

View Profile

simoni

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 06:14:07 PM »

Im thinking in register in bookies that are closed to my country by using a uk proxy for example. I try it, and using it its posible to register from my country. The problem its if when i want to withdraw they ask me for documents. Pinacle dont do it, so i m looking for other bookies like pinnacle.
simoni

View Profile

simoni

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 06:16:40 PM »

There are others bookies that give me the posibility to register by my country dont appear in list, so i can register by other country, but the problem its the same if they ask for documents :'(
anormal1992
Getting better

View Profile

anormal1992

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 11:19:18 PM »

There are others bookies that give me the posibility to register by my country dont appear in list, so i can register by other country, but the problem its the same if they ask for documents :'(
You are playing with fire. Better keep the money in your pockets. Dont make child mistakes.
simoni

View Profile

simoni

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 11:42:04 PM »

ok, but with pinnacle i have to take the risk
No pinny no arb
raizzak
Pro

View Profile

raizzak

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 11:57:20 PM »

Give me your money it is practically the same thing at least won't bookies take them... You are donating your  money. Your excusses so far are at the best bullshit.

Don't speak for something you have no clue.
Thordin
Pro

View Profile

Thordin

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 09:01:14 AM »

ok, but with pinnacle i have to take the risk
No pinny no arb
Use AsianConnect for pinnacle
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 11:49:57 AM »

AsianConnect has a KYC policy as well. It would be clever to get your AC accounts under you name because this is where the big money will circulate.
simoni

View Profile

simoni

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 05:00:52 PM »

Assisan conect?, i dont know anithing about this
How are their comisions?
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 07:44:06 PM »

Assisan conect?, i dont know anithing about this
How are their comisions?

Read the forum.
Georgo42
Not even a newbie

View Profile

Georgo42

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 10:59:29 PM »

Leonbets don´t asking for documents.
Moth

Sports Arbitrage Guide Administrator

View Profile WWW

Moth

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 01:27:21 AM »

It might also depend on the amounts you're withdrawing and it certainly depends on the method.

It's easy to send money straight back to a credit card for instance but bank deposits incur more risk for the bookies.
In certain countries, like Sweden, they can ID you from a number similar to an Orwell-like number government issue/tax file number that gives them everything they need to know about you, so they don't even ask for any more details than that. At least from what I've heard.

They all have the right to ask for documents, even if they dont ask at first they might ask later.
10bet asks for documents. I have always been paid from them but general opinion is that they are not a safe bookie to mess with.
My experience with 10bet in particular is that they appear very attractive because they often have lots of good arbs but they limit to the ground VERY quickly (way more aggressively than usual) or they outright ban... I forget what their specific policy is but I'd recommend avoiding them wherever possible. They're just a headache in general.

Im thinking in register in bookies that are closed to my country by using a uk proxy for example. I try it, and using it its posible to register from my country. The problem its if when i want to withdraw they ask me for documents. Pinacle dont do it, so i m looking for other bookies like pinnacle.
You're taking on way more risk doing this than I'd feel comfortable with, or feel comfortable advising... At bare minimum, you should try and get yourself an address in other countries first AND make sure to use a good quality paid for VPN (as opposed to using a public proxy) and that covers you much more in terms of staying safe with your cash.
Public proxies might pose a security risk to your personal information and books that have terms prohibiting specific countries often do so because of legalities concerning those particular countries.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:43:19 AM by Moth » Logged

SticyBandit
Has some experience

View Profile

SticyBandit

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 08:59:09 PM »

Leonbets don´t asking for documents.

They ARE asking for documents, and they ask you to take a picture of yourself together with your ID in hand. They have this crap in their rules also.
Pages: [1]
Print