RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Asian Connect KYC issue

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
TripleX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Asian Connect KYC issue

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:16 pm

I had a bad experience with Asian Connect KYC today, and just want to warn all other fellow arbers.
Some weeks ago I signed up and applied for a 100% first deposit bonus of max 200€. To get it it's necessary to meet ROR first, which are not that hard, mainly 10x rollover of bonus (2000€ wagered) with following requirements:

9. Only Euro (1.50 and above) and HK (0.50 and above) Odds wagers on any Non-live sports market will count towards the rollover requirement. Cancelled, void drawn bets or any bets placed under Malay Odds will not be counted towards the rollover requirement.

10. Bets on the same event shall not be calculated for the bonus turnover requirements. Should the customer place two bets on the same event, only the first bet will count towards turning over the bonus.

I met those requirements today and asked for the bonus.
Firstly they cited wrong rollover requirements (even though they cited correct one 2 days ago in the very same email).
After that they calculated wrongly wagered amount, telling me that I need to bet 200 euros more, while I already had 2100 euros wagered. After I sent them excel file with calculation, they went further with KYC, asking for:

• Passport, Driving License or any government issued ID (front and back)
    • Utility Bills – preferably gas or internet – not older than 60days.
    • Bank or Credit Card Statement – not older than 60days.

I sent them ID card and bank statement.
Couldn't send them utility bill because internet/phone bill I get online only, the TV bill is on my wife, and the electricity / gas bill is sent once a year.
I explained them this and send them the electricity bill that's 3 months old.

After that they ask me TV bill on my wife's name and wedding certificate, which was the thing that crossed the line and which I found completely outrageous and humiliating.

In the end, I send them the tv bill on my wife's name and a marriage certificate. And of course, they say that tv bill is more than 60 days old.
Yes, it is, because I get it every 3 months.

After that they finally ask for a screenshot of online phone / internet bill, which I send them and they finally verify my account.
It's just not something I would expect from reputable company / betting broker.

BTW.  Very few documents are being sent by post nowadays, and even then only if you specifically chose so. And rightfully so, why would anyone spend money on paper when everything is being available so easily online?
Even for the bank statement I can opt to not receive it by post, but only online.
It's just by pure chance that I get the TV bill via post.
Last edited by TripleX on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Asian Connect KYC issue

Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:36 pm

I have problems with e-statements as well, they get rejected.
Then i go to city and print the same file, take a photo with my phone, and resend the same bloody bill.
Everybody is happy to accept it!
Probably you would be fine from the start doing that..
Anyway, you got verified in the end thats what counts!
TripleX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Asian Connect KYC issue

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Thordin wrote: I have problems with e-statements as well, they get rejected.
Then i go to city and print the same file, take a photo with my phone, and resend the same bloody bill.
Everybody is happy to accept it!
Probably you would be fine from the start doing that..
Anyway, you got verified in the end thats what counts!
That wouldn't work in my case because it's says on the bill that's interactive and it has some interactive features which would make clear to anyone it's online bill.

Return to “Bookies discussion”