December 08, 2016, 12:08:39 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
« previous next »
Author Topic: Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully  (Read 18197 times)
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« on: July 13, 2014, 08:06:05 PM »

Are you about to start a Skrill account?

Use our banners to register your Skrill account. Arbusers members are enjoying a fast lane that guarantees verification and higher limits for their accounts in no time. Avoid the queue and the never ending exchange of e-mails. The accounts referred by arbusers are enjoying:

-    Verification within one working day. Well, that is not completely true, because sometimes it will take just a couple of hours. No need for a working day. This is the fastest verification procedure available globally.

-   No transaction limits. That is right, from now on all accounts referred by arbusers will have NO LIMITS. Once again...NO LIMITS. All you need to do for this is send:
     1. A coloured copy of a personal identification document (ID card, Driving license or passport)
     2. A recent paper address proof (issued in the last 3 months; e.g. utility bill or bank statement)
     3. Make at least one transaction, no matter how small or big.
     4. And nothing more. No bank transfers or notary documents.

-   Extra bonuses and rewards from Skrill. Accounts referred by arbusers will enjoy even more bonuses, not seen anywhere else in the industry. We insist that no-one could offer you more.

-   Reduced costs for p2p transactions, for VIPs it is 1% for all level, capped at 10 USD for Bronze & Silver clients and capped at 2 USD for Gold, Platinum and Diamond VIPs. Check the status of your account after verification. If by any chance you are not granted the Silver VIP status, contact me via pm or Skype and I will short things out for you.

-   How about the VIP levels?

Bronze - Transact over € 6,000 within 3 months
Silver - Transact over € 15,000 within 3 months
Gold - Transact over € 45,000 within 3 months
Diamond Transact over € 90,000 within 3 months

-   Once you get your VIP status, Skrill will offer you some more benefits:
    1. Free Skrill Security Token.
    2. Multi-currency accounts.
    3. Lower FX currency exchange fees.
    4. The lowest possible fee when sending money from 1 Skrill account to another.

Our verification process is very simple. All you need to do is send your documents to the Skrill dedicated managers serving arbusers members in this e-mail:
wanttobevip@skrill.com
You should put ''arbusers forum'' as subject to your e-mail. Needless to say that you need to use our banner when registering your account, otherwise your docs will be disregarded and you will not enjoy the light speed verification and the rest of the benefits.
Even if you already have a Skrill account, you could enjoy these benefits if you are not referred by another affiliate.
Arbusers is available via pm for further info and guidance.
Contact arbusers for more info.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 04:00:29 PM by Arbusers » Logged

ppal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 05:38:17 PM »

Hello i would like to open a skrill account via arbusers. Is this way faster? Do you make me VIP? What should i do first?

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 05:45:37 PM »

Hello i would like to open a skrill account via arbusers. Is this way faster? Do you make me VIP? What should i do first?

You have a pm.
Thanks.

xqtr123

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 03:35:40 PM »

Hi!
I already have an account at Skrill. Is it possible to close it and open a new one with Arbusers?

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 04:12:07 PM »

Hi!
I already have an account at Skrill. Is it possible to close it and open a new one with Arbusers?

You lost your chance. They will eventually find out and we will both have to spend a lot of time in this account.

jzbarb

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 10:07:34 AM »

This website never cease to amaze me, an arber's best friend. I have a silly question though. Where do i find arbusers.com banner?
thank you very much

Viali

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 03:33:20 PM »

You have a pm.
Thanks.

Hi Arbusers! Any chance I can recieve this pm to? I'm about to open an Skrill account soon and have the same questions as Ppal.

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 03:43:59 PM »

Send me your questions via pm. Welcome to the forum.

Rudolpho
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 03:38:27 PM »

Last couple of days I've made some transactions and it looks that they've changed 1% fee cap to 5EUR now instead of 1EUR.

Pete

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 04:21:47 PM »

Last couple of days I've made some transactions and it looks that they've changed 1% fee cap to 5EUR now instead of 1EUR.

I can confirm.

dealer wins
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 08:54:26 PM »

Since their new fees I tend to use my debit card and or bank wires. 

In the last 7 weeks Skrill have lost out on commission on £92500.00 worth of transfers to books, for the sake of being greedy and wanting me to pay to upload my own money to their wallet.

Never trust a goose!!!

kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 09:53:03 PM »

Hy guys is this something new??

We have temporarily disabled login to your account as a security precaution. Please reset your password to access your account.

I get this message when i want to log inn into my 2 accounts,probably there is more but i didnt check all of them.

ppintaluba
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 10:03:03 PM »

The same here.

Smart Bet Tracker
sbt.smartbettracker.com

raizzak
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 10:04:38 PM »

It is actually everywhere, and i don't think they are selected ones i think they are all

kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2016, 10:06:18 PM »

The same here.

what is wrong with them,i try do it for my account and they send code to mobile nr i registrated but i have some accounts 3-4 year old and my nr are probably not working.
And waiting on their reply ll be for weeks.
Nikos can you find out what is happening?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Print
« previous next »