Best in-game bookies?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Kalitko
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Best in-game bookies?

Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 am

Hello fellow arbers!

I am a newbie arber from the dark parts of Europe ;D and have really enjoyed reading this forum in the past couple of months, so I finally decided to write my first post.

I want to start a discussion about which bookmakers provide the best opportunities for live (in-game) arbitrage. Unlike most newbies, I started with in-game as opposed to pre-game arbitrage for the sole reason that I didn't have sufficient capital to make good money with pre-game arbing. I read that in-game was tougher, but was very interested in trying nevertheless, and here I am with my first month of in-game arbing behind me. I started with a mid 3-digit total budget and spending on average 3-4 hours per day managed to achieve around 50% return in the first month by using only two so called soft bookies, namely 888sport and bet365 (around 20% of those 50% were from different bonuses, so the rest 30% came from arbing). I am very happy with both of them so far, the only problem being that in one moment few days ago most of my funds were concentrated in only one of the two so finally I got severely limited in the in-game markets. So now I am looking for new bookies where I can continue to exercise my in-game arbing and hopefully even to make some money.

From my short experience both 888sport and bet365 provide very good opportunities in the two-way markets and are fair and professional in terms of withdrawals. Customer support in 888 is slow (I would even say a bit inadequate ;D), but I didn't have that much to discuss with them anyway. If anyone wants to ask me anything about those two bookmakers, feel free to PM me.

So I would like to ask you, from your experience, which are the best bookmakers for in-game arbing? I am looking mostly for a wide range of events, decent odds, not-so-fast limiting and of course most importantly good reputation among the gambling community. I was thinking about pinnacle and sbobet, but was a bit disappointed from the availability of in-game markets there, which at least at first looked pretty poor in comparison to what I am used to. bwin is nice, but those withdrawal fees are really nasty, so I stay away from there for now. I am considering unibet, tipico, paddypower, betsson, william hill, ladbrockes and would be happy to hear your opinions on any of those considering in-game betting and arbing. For now I stay away from the exchanges, since the small amounts I am playing with mean I need to pay really high commissions, and I am not yet fully aware how the whole broker thing works, so at this point I just save them as a later option. But feel free to discuss those as well since other forum members might also be interested.

That's all for now, I would really appreciate if you could share any of your experience with me and the rest of the community regarding the best bookmakers for in-game betting. Thanks in advance and best of luck!
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Best in-game bookies?

Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:01 am

Just pick one or a few man, im using all of those you mentioned.
Dont ask me who is better, answer varies with style and area.
You will never know who is bad or good unless you try them yourself.
What you should be careful for is bookies that confiscate money, delay withdrawals etc.
Ladbrokes is a bit slow in payments and customer service in the last months.
Kalitko
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29 am

Thanks for your answer Thordin and especially for the info regarding Ladbrockes. I forgot to mention I am betting almost exclusively on two-way markets, but I guess this is the standard for in-game arbing anyway. Mostly arbs and middles in o/u markets.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 am

BTW since you liked a lot 888 united has exactly the same odds plus it has a lot.more matches offered
Don't speak for something you have no clue.

Return to “Bookies discussion”