Looking for a software

Ask anything about smart gambling
Neo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Looking for a software

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:55 am

Hello everybody,

I a new entry in the forum. A little less in the sports arbitrage (even if I'm only a little bit more than a beginner, I still have a lot to do!).

My question is:

We, more or less, know who are the alert services in the market. But we also know that the higher is the number of people who use a particular service and the higher is the probability that the same users are limited soon by the bookmakers. That is not an universal rule and I do not want to criticize any alert service on the market, what I mean is this:

Would not it be much better to use a software suite, in which you can put all the bookmakers that you have in your wallet? That would be much more personal and much more profitable for everyone of us in my opinion. However, I have not the foggiest idea if these softwares are on the market. And above all, if they exist, I do not know anyone's name among them. So:

Can someone tell me if they exist?  And if the answer is "yes", what are the most important?

Thank You very much
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Looking for a software

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 am

Personally, I don't understand what you are looking for can you explain more specifically what you want the software to do exactly?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:38 pm

You probably think of some kind of personalized software,and i can tell you that:or if you know make it for yourself or you are going to pay a lot of money for it.
I am arbing live so there isnt such software suitable for my needs so i had such software designed for myself by two good friend of mine because i ll not trust to give my 4 year knowledge to some strange people who can abuse it.
I ll also say that i had pay them a good amount of money for it and if i was living in UK or western part of Europe i ll pay it 5 to 10 times more.
You also need to know that if some of bookmakers change their scripts like willhill did it 3-4 days ago you need to fix it and it cost money too so if you are not serious arber think twice does it worth it.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Neo. Almost all alert services let you chose the bookmakers.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Neo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:41 pm

kapetan1122 wrote: You probably think of some kind of personalized software,and i can tell you that:or if you know make it for yourself or you are going to pay a lot of money for it.
I am arbing live so there isnt such software suitable for my needs so i had such software designed for myself by two good friend of mine because i ll not trust to give my 4 year knowledge to some strange people who can abuse it.
I ll also say that i had pay them a good amount of money for it and if i was living in UK or western part of Europe i ll pay it 5 to 10 times more.
You also need to know that if some of bookmakers change their scripts like willhill did it 3-4 days ago you need to fix it and it cost money too so if you are not serious arber think twice does it worth it.
Yes Kapetan, You have understood what I meant to say.
Unfortunately I am not able to make it by myself at all... I was hoping that there was something on the market to buy. Anyway... You told me you paid some friends to build a personalized software for your needs. I think you did the right thing regardless of the expense that you have incurred, because I think that in such way no bookmaker at all will limit your accounts!
I do not want to be inappropriate, then I will not ask how much you spent, but ... in your opinion, if I were addressing an experienced programmer, how much should I spend?
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Im sure he still get limited...
jo
joker9424

Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:28 pm

I have one.... made from a guy for me with the specifics i wanted for live arbing.
i paid a lot of money and i still pay for the maintenance....

The software by its self it isn't miraculous...It will find the arbs instructed to find.
Under,over,half,1-x-2,handicaps. All the alerts can find those kind of arbs...
So before building your own software you have to find the right combinations (cross markets) with the right specifications.
If you go "blind" you will only spend money-time without results

And yes i get limited.....
Neo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 am

joker9424 wrote: I have one.... made from a guy for me with the specifics i wanted for live arbing.
i paid a lot of money and i still pay for the maintenance....

The software by its self it isn't miraculous...It will find the arbs instructed to find.
Under,over,half,1-x-2,handicaps. All the alerts can find those kind of arbs...
So before building your own software you have to find the right combinations (cross markets) with the right specifications.
If you go "blind" you will only spend money-time without results

And yes i get limited.....
Thank You very much Joker. Yes I think it is correct: You have to find all the possible combinations before. But I also think that you can then enter other changes to the program (although, of course, will cost you more money).
I think the strength of a software is to enter inside the bookmakers that are not found in alert services.

If I do not result inappropriate, may I ask you how much did you pay for the software?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:02 am

Neo wrote:
kapetan1122 wrote: You probably think of some kind of personalized software,and i can tell you that:or if you know make it for yourself or you are going to pay a lot of money for it.
Yes Kapetan, You have understood what I meant to say.
Unfortunately I am not able to make it by myself at all... I was hoping that there was something on the market to buy. Anyway... You told me you paid some friends to build a personalized software for your needs. I think you did the right thing regardless of the expense that you have incurred, because I think that in such way no bookmaker at all will limit your accounts!
I do not want to be inappropriate, then I will not ask how much you spent, but ... in your opinion, if I were addressing an experienced programmer, how much should I spend?
I am limited like never before,my accounts dont last long because of lot of plays during the day:)but i also earn like never in my life so for me its worth even the fast limitations.
I dont know where you live because programmers are not payed the same in UK or bulgaria for same amount of work but it also depends how many bookmakers you want and how many markets to cover.
Something what ll cost 5k in bulgaria will cost you 20k in UK.
Try to research on internet and see for yourself how much money it ll cost.

Return to “Newbie's questions”