BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

OddStorm Desktop Application (page 3)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: OddStorm Desktop Application  (Read 9216 times)
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

Re: OddStorm InPlay Desktop Application
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 12:54:59 PM »

There's too many competitors in the market now specially in live arbing market.

And there are more to come.

yes, so many arbers after the same piece of the pie, on Saturday I placed 6 wagers only, this is an all time low,
more and more for me it is about quality rather than quantity and this is not through choice but basically being
forced upon me by bookmakers changing their odds quciker, the days were I made many many smaller bets have gone,
a combination of alert services software and bookmaker software has I think created this.

it is now more than ever a survival of the fittest, I think in the future the skillful arber, the more resourceful arber
will still flourish, using alert services for me is not the way forward, anticipation is the key.

I think the live alert service is becoming or is already saturated and is doing bookmakers a big favour in highlighting
out of line odds and arbers, there is not enough arbers in my opinion willing to pay to keep so many alert services
in business, beatbookies, surebetmonitor, rebelbetting are just 3 examples of how things can detiorate when conditions
start to change for the worse in their business.

live alert services have impressive speeds but gain the arber less advantage than you'd think as so many are using them
and are after the same arbs, basically these live services are a victim of their own success and in my opinion if history is anything to go by will ultimately fall by the wayside just like their "non-live" predcessors.

jezhead

View Profile

jezhead

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 08:36:10 PM »

Is there anywhere within the software where we can do the following? :

Say we only want to use bet365 as our book, when it shows any kind of profitable arb inplay, can we set the software to automatically input our wager in bet365 for us so we can catch the arb in time for sure? I see quite a few chances during a match where $100 can quickly turn into $140 just with one book, but the problem is u must be very quick (within a few seconds) before it's gone. Does this feature exist anywhere?
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2015, 08:13:46 AM »

Hi jezhead,

Currently, we do not offer Auto Navigation for our systems and users.
But it is something we are working on, and hopefully soon we are going to offer really professional and quality navigation for our customers.

Regard,
chapa

atilla9

View Profile

atilla9

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2015, 08:24:52 AM »

There's too many competitors in the market now specially in live arbing market.

And there are more to come.

yes, so many arbers after the same piece of the pie, on Saturday I placed 6 wagers only, this is an all time low,
more and more for me it is about quality rather than quantity and this is not through choice but basically being
forced upon me by bookmakers changing their odds quciker, the days were I made many many smaller bets have gone,
a combination of alert services software and bookmaker software has I think created this.

it is now more than ever a survival of the fittest, I think in the future the skillful arber, the more resourceful arber
will still flourish, using alert services for me is not the way forward, anticipation is the key.

I think the live alert service is becoming or is already saturated and is doing bookmakers a big favour in highlighting
out of line odds and arbers, there is not enough arbers in my opinion willing to pay to keep so many alert services
in business, beatbookies, surebetmonitor, rebelbetting are just 3 examples of how things can detiorate when conditions
start to change for the worse in their business.

live alert services have impressive speeds but gain the arber less advantage than you'd think as so many are using them
and are after the same arbs, basically these live services are a victim of their own success and in my opinion if history is anything to go by will ultimately fall by the wayside just like their "non-live" predcessors.

This is what I am saying all the time. Services will make arbing die.
Personally I am waiting for this moment of catharsis.
dci2121

View Profile

dci2121

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2015, 08:35:47 PM »

Fix this please is wrong...
http://prntscr.com/76c568
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2015, 07:45:43 AM »

Hi dci2121,

Thanks for the feedback.

It may happen only if both b365 and 12bet provide that event is draw, even it is 1:0 as shown in the shot.
Situation like this may occur for a few seconds, till one of the involved bookies show correct score.

We may add additional filter, to not show situation like this, but in practice, some good arbitrage situations may be missed.
So it may be a good idea to not change anything, but leave it to the arbitrage player to take decision upon goal mismatch.

Will further examine such situation.
Thanks.

Regards,
chapa

dci2121

View Profile

dci2121

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2015, 01:09:13 AM »

In the same mistake in roma-udinesse bothbet365 and pin has correct score. The bet was after 10 minutes from the first goal by udinese. The alert has been there for long time. In this game i lost more than 2k gbp. It is a new bug. Fix thiscapcha
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

New OddStorm Desktop Application
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2015, 12:21:15 PM »

Hello friends,

We are releasing new major version v1.0.1 of OddStorm Desktop App!
As we have released our new Web App that had a lot of new functionalities now it is time to make some improvements to our Desktop App.

You can read more on what is new at OddStorm Blog:
http://blog.oddstorm.com/2015/05/new-desktop-app-release-v101.html

Regards,
chapa

pibe86

View Profile

pibe86

Re: OddStorm Desktop Application
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2016, 07:05:15 PM »

hi. i am vip, the desktop app doesnt redirect me to the bet, how can i fix this?
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2016, 08:46:54 AM »

Hi pibe86,

Please, make sure you have proper VIP+ subscription in order Navigation to work.
If you need further support, please contact support@oddstorm.com including your OddStorm's username.

Regards,
chapa

OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2016, 12:57:42 PM »

Hello arbusers!

OddStorm is proud to announce that in the last release of the oddstorm-download/" rel="nofollow" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Desktop App we are now supporting the requested by many of our members Back/Lay surebets and 100% working filters for commissions and liquidity!

Set a default commission for each arbitrage and if necessary, edit it later from the new commission tab in the surebet calculator.

Filter and get only arbitrages with the desired liquidity!

If something goes wrong, now there is an option to re-navigate only the desired odd or the whole arbitrage!

Too good to be true? Give it a try and take advantage of the thousands of new back/lay arbitrages now!

Regards,
OddStorm Team
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:21:43 PM by OddStorm » Logged

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2016, 06:30:25 PM »

we are now supporting the requested by many of our members Back/Lay surebets

It was about time.