PremiumTradings offer

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Premiumtradings offer

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:33 am

I don't know if it is answered before ,    but I can't find it. Is there a fee for using the Goal tool if referred from the forum?
Last edited by sonic on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:39 am

Hi Sonic,

GoalBet is not included in the deal. The fees for the Goal are 0.15% from your monthly TO if the deposit is less than 10K, if it is more than 10K then the fees would be 0.125% from your monthly TO.

If you  have any other questions, you can ask me here or contact our support via LiveChat in our website.

Best regards,
Mat
PremiumTradings
Bu
Buddha

Mon May 04, 2015 3:45 am

premiumtradings wrote: The fees for the Goal are 0.15% from your monthly TO if the deposit is less than 10K, if it is more than 10K then the fees would be 0.125% from your monthly TO.
This is such a rip off. 0.15% and 0.125% are a total (legit) scam. Absolutely high numbers, especially for the high roller. Another broker offers the same tool and choice of bookmakers for 25€ per month, free if met the 10k€ turnover monthly. Says much about the differences between these offers.
Of course, you are free to set your own terms and numbers, but that just doesn't seem close to what the free market would set.
I say you should reconsider your numbers, as potentially  more clients would mean higher profit for your company.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Thu May 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi Buddha,

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you please get in touch with our support via live chat or skype please? I am quite sure that together you will be able to find best solution for both sides in regards to this matter.

Best Regards,
Pete
PremiumTradings
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu May 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Buddha wrote:
premiumtradings wrote: The fees for the Goal are 0.15% from your monthly TO if the deposit is less than 10K, if it is more than 10K then the fees would be 0.125% from your monthly TO.
This is such a rip off. 0.15% and 0.125% are a total (legit) scam. Absolutely high numbers, especially for the high roller. Another broker offers the same tool and choice of bookmakers for 25€ per month, free if met the 10k€ turnover monthly. Says much about the differences between these offers.
Of course, you are free to set your own terms and numbers, but that just doesn't seem close to what the free market would set.
I say you should reconsider your numbers, as potentially  more clients would mean higher profit for your company.
It is a free market, and thats the rate that PT are setting in the free market lol

Im sure the service must be worth more than the cost to high rollers that use it!
Never trust a goose!!!
fuzzler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 12, 2015 11:03 pm

I think so too. Better yet to test it out on a few amount and see this myself as well.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Thu May 14, 2015 11:20 am

Hi guys,

We would like kindly to inform you that temporary we are unable to open new Betfair accounts. Our team is working towards fixing this issue.On the other hand there is no problem for all existing accounts and they are fine to use. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions.

Best Regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings Team
zyz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi.
The classic view is available for pinnacle accounts?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:34 am

Hi zyz,

Could you please try to click on Outright option please?

Best Regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:54 am

Hi guys,

We would like kindly to inform you about the new Betfair policy and the following consequences that we are forced to disclose to your Betfair account/s/ with PremiumTradings.

From now on all existing and new accounts opened by us in Betfair on your behalf should be with a displayed account name (eg John Bradley, instead of prmts8456).
Due to technical and migrating reasons your account in Betfair will be suspended on 03.06.2015 by 10.00 am GMT. We kindly ask you not to place any bets which outcome will be known after that time. Since we have a significant number of Betfair customers it might take some time to our operators to migrate your balances. Possibly your new Betfair account will be ready by Thursday 04.06.2015 midday.

Please note that there will be no conflict if you already have your own personal account in Betfair, opened directly under the website.
We will keep handling the KYC procedure for your accounts as before as well as all settlements will be done through us. The only difference that occurs from your side will be the exposed name and in case of an issue, Betfair keeps the right to request any documents through us.

Please get in touch with us ASAP if you agree with the new Betfair policy in order to transfer your balance quicker to a new betting account. Your current account will remain suspended until we get your confirmation. If there are some issues that may bothers you disclosing your details to Betfair please feel free to share with us and we will make sure finding a solution for you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings Team
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:26 am

Hi all,

We would like to keep you updated regarding your Betfair account and to assure you that we are doing our best the issue to be handled with the highest priority.
Currently our agent account in Betfair has been closed, consequently all our customers’ accounts.

We are working with Betfair to get a new agent. Once we have one, we will update you and replace your account.

Accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings Team
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:05 pm

You announced it 2 days ago and now you don't even offer new accounts...
What a joke...
Last edited by Looter on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bu
Buddha

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:46 am

An unfunny joke indeed, not very professional behaviour by PT.
They informed me of account closure one day before via e-mail, which is a short timeframe. I had the username tied to Betfair software with lifetime licenses as well, and I had to rebuy more licenses in other accounts to use Betfair apps.
Still the issue is not solved, and they still don't offer new Betfair accounts.

Very disappointed, minimum they should do is give some bonus to the members affected from this unprofessional behaviour and take extra measures to not permit it happen again in the future.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:12 am

Hi guys,

First of all I would like to advise you not to throw any blame on somebody without to have info & details & facts of the issue. This is not applicable only in this situation.

Now I will enlighten briefly you in regards to this so called “joke”. Last Thursday (4/06) we have been promised by BF that we will poses new Master account for our users and we will migrate all information & balances from the old one to the new one. Unfortunately this did not happen by their side and this was the reason why you still do not have access to your BF accounts. Our team is trying their best in order to push them and speed-up the whole procedure. I would assure you that we have greatest interest to resolve this issue as soon as possible and continue with our operations as before. I am sure that you understand that this is not one way process and we depend on BF actions and still waiting for their position. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We remain open to your questions & recommendations as usual and in any case we hope that this problem will be sorted soon.

Best Regards,
Pete
PremiumTradings Team
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:36 pm

So Betfair's service is just as shit to a huge client, as it is to everyone else. Scary really they used to be so different.

I met a guy at Matchbook recently (They invited me to do an hour survey at their office in Kentish Town, London)  who used to work for betfair.  He left BF a couple of years back and was telling me how it used to be all about looking after their big players (the 2% com ones).  But now its all about cutting everything to the bone and no exceptions.  Such a shame, and  Betfair's cuts and greed are showing, they are hated by many big (and former big) Betfair users myself included.  They basically dont give a shit, and have cut so much that their service levels have gone to shit.  Look at all their recent outages, I bet thats due to cutbacks/outsourcing etc

* I posted this in the AC thread in error, sorry*
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “PremiumTradings”