PremiumTradings offer

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Premiumtradings offer

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:48 am

w62upr wrote: BETISN = ISNbet ?
yes
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:40 pm

I tried to withdraw to ecopayz but 2 hours passed still nothing I am an arber and every second is precious for me. I just miscalculated a bet and need every penny to bet in soft bookie. I sent couple of e-mail and skype talking but still nothing? isnt it must be instant withdraws? also If I dont in this bad position I wont request asap.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi okakabukaka,

Thank you for your question.

There is no certain time frame in which W/D could be processed but please give couple of hours tolerance in order to avoid further inconvenience as such.

Best Regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings Team
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Now used PT for about 12 months.

Customer service: 10/10
Deposit Charges: 7/10  Free bank wire deposits but they take 2-4 days. They accept Skrill but a 2% charge. Deposit is immediate but for arbers lethal!
Withdrawal Charges: 8/10  1 free withdrawal via any method.  normally OK but for arbers when getting abnormal run of results may need more than 1 withdrawal which costs 1% which for an arber is lethal.
CS: 10/10 Respond day and night on the few times I needed to contact them, and go out of their way to help and accommodate.

My one request from PT would be to allow maybe 1 free Skrill deposit per month, on the condition it is turned over say 3-5 times, and maybe 2 free withdrawals.  Arbing can involve wild swings sometimes!
Last edited by dealer wins on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:31 am

Previous post modified to align with forum's T&Cs.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:51 am

Hi dealer wins,

Thank you for your feedback.

PremiumTradings is trying to improve its service all the time. That is why we are constantly searching for such opinions from our customers - just to have in mind what makes our clients happy or piss them off. Currently we are preparing a solution which will improve our transactions services in favor to arbers, which will be not bounded to the amount's  turnover. On the other hand loyal customers as you will have additional delights from our side :)

I will be more than happy to hear other Arbers what they do/don't like in our service.

Best Regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings Team
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:19 am

I also would like a free deposit. It should depend on a turnover, a total deposit and withdrawal amount, and playing style. Another thing I want is a instant internal transfer which is done myself, although I know it's little possible.
premiumtradings wrote: Currently we are preparing a solution which will improve our transactions services in favor to arbers, which will be not bounded to the amount's  turnover. On the other hand loyal customers as you will have additional delights from our side :)
Anyway I'm looking forward to this.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:16 am

Hi guys,

We are glad to announce that from today our portfolio is growing with another new member - WinningFT.com. We are quite sure that you will appreciate our new addition where you can find competitive odds on Handicap,O/U,1X2,odd/even markets as well as great choice of sports. We recommend this site as a train ground for early stage arbers or less experienced punters.This was the main reason to lower the minimum deposit to 200 Euro.
If you are interested in opening account or need more info you are most welcome to get in touch with our high professional customer support.

Best Regards,
PremiumTradings Team
k9

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:22 am

After submitting my registration yesterday, today i received this e-mail.

"Thank you for the interest in our service.
We would like to inform you that we have received your registration form and we saw that your residence place is stated Bulgaria.
Unfortunately we cannot work with Bulgarian players.
Kind regards,"
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:01 am

Hi k9,

Unfortunately we could not accept clients from Bulgaria due to legal circumstances. We could accept your request if you provide us proof of residence from another country.
Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings Team
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi,

We would like to announce that from now on our customers are able to perform deposits trough EcoPayz to their account in PremiumTradings straight from our Client’s private area. We hope that this will be in favor to our customers who are restricted from using Skrill and Neteller.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

Best Regards,

Pete

PremiumTradings Team
kustef
To become a Pro

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:41 pm

premiumtradings wrote: Hi guys,

We are glad to announce that from today our portfolio is growing with another new member - WinningFT.com. We are quite sure that you will appreciate our new addition where you can find competitive odds on Handicap,O/U,1X2,odd/even markets as well as great choice of sports. We recommend this site as a train ground for early stage arbers or less experienced punters.This was the main reason to lower the minimum deposit to 200 Euro.
If you are interested in opening account or need more info you are most welcome to get in touch with our high professional customer support.

Best Regards,
PremiumTradings Team
tell us more about WinningFt do they have own odds or they copy SBO, Maxbet ? What about limits on Premier league, odds?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:43 am

Hi kustef,

In order to receive complete answer on both questions please get in touch with our professional support on Live chat. Also I would recommend to ask them for test account for WinnningFT and check all limits that you are interested in.

Best Regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings Team
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi guys,

I am quite sure that most of you received e-mails from Skrill and Neteller in regards to their fee structure future changes.We know how sensitive is this to ARB players and that is why we could assure you that PremiumTradings will remain with exact same transaction fees to both e-wallets and there will be NO additional charges to Deposits /Withdrawals.

Best Regards,

Pete
PremiumTradings Team
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:06 pm

We appreciate this PT. Let me also inform that I m taking steps to reduce costs in general...nothing releasable yet.

Return to “PremiumTradings”