PremiumTradings offer

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
mrsnow101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Premiumtradings offer

Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:45 pm

This migration has been an absolute disaster.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:47 pm

dealer wins wrote: Unable to bet.  The site has many issues too:

1) Lines from different sport randomly appear.
2) Odds frequently showing strange characters that make no sense.
3) Sport changes randomly
4) Betting slip takes an age to open.
5) Cannot log in on both my computers - a BIG Issue for me ( IE be logged in to pinnacle on both machines at the same time, now when you attempt a 2nd log in it auto logs out of the site from the other computer.)

Also getting the error code above when trying to place any bet.

Please Pinnacle if you are reading this allow us to use the old "asian" site.  With the greatest of respect your new site is awful, an absolute piece of shit for any half serious punter.
I totally agree with dealer wins!!! Just let us bet with the old one.
x84pf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:09 pm

@PremiumTradings Team Starting pitcher names are recorded to a MLB handicap and over/under bet ticket in normal website. There is starting pitcher names option on MLB money line in normal website. However starting pitcher names are not recorded in the new website. There is also not starting pitcher names option on money line in the new website. Is this one of the temporal maintenance problems ? If not, do baseball bets stand regardless of starting pitchers in the new website ?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:22 pm

x84pf wrote: @PremiumTradings Team Starting pitcher names are recorded to a MLB handicap and over/under bet ticket in normal website. There is starting pitcher names option on MLB money line in normal website. However starting pitcher names are not recorded in the new website. There is also not starting pitcher names option on money line in the new website. Is this one of the temporal maintenance problems ? If not, do baseball bets stand regardless of starting pitchers in the new website ?
Starting pitchers are clearly marked next to the lines on all MLB markets at the new website.  I believe the option to have the bet stand without the starting pitchers is missing though.  There is no "action" option anymore.
x84pf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:17 am

Alfa1234 wrote: Starting pitchers are clearly marked next to the lines on all MLB markets at the new website.  I believe the option to have the bet stand without the starting pitchers is missing though.  There is no "action" option anymore.
Please read carefully.
x84pf wrote: ''Starting pitcher names are recorded to a MLB handicap and over/under bet ticket in normal website. However starting pitcher names are not recorded in the new website.''
It's obvious starting pitcher names are listed to the lines. However they are not recorded to a bet ticket. If you have a MLB bet ticket in the new website, check it by yourself.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:55 am

x84pf wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote: Starting pitchers are clearly marked next to the lines on all MLB markets at the new website.  I believe the option to have the bet stand without the starting pitchers is missing though.  There is no "action" option anymore.
Please read carefully.
x84pf wrote: ''Starting pitcher names are recorded to a MLB handicap and over/under bet ticket in normal website. However starting pitcher names are not recorded in the new website.''
It's obvious starting pitcher names are listed to the lines. However they are not recorded to a bet ticket. If you have a MLB bet ticket in the new website, check it by yourself.
You're right.  I'm confident they would be void if one of the pitchers doesn't start though...I've been looking for the option to "untick" the starting pitchers like on the old site (bet stands if "action") but I can't find it.  Anyone?
x84pf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:11 am

@PremiumTradings Are you waiting their reply ? Please make clear to us whether MLB and NPB handicap and over/under have action regardless of starting pitchers or not. I understand it takes time to fix the problems. However I don't think it takes time to reply this simple query.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Hi x84pf,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for this belated reply.

As it currently stands Pinnacle are still migrating their system to a new platform. Sadly their system is not yet stable enough and this leads to display and other issues. We would therefore kindly advise you to refrain from betting with Pinnacle and to wait until their system is completely up and running.

We can assure you that this and all issues that we or other players  have encountered so far have  been forwarded to Pinnacle. We are still waiting for an update on their side.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else or contact our Customer Support team via Skype:prmts77 or e-mail: support@premiumtradings.com for immediate assistance.

Best regards,

George
PremiumTradings Team
x84pf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Hi PremiumTradings

Please answer this.
x84pf wrote: Please make clear to us whether MLB and NPB handicap and over/under have action regardless of starting pitchers or not.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:45 pm

x84pf wrote: Hi PremiumTradings

Please answer this.
x84pf wrote: Please make clear to us whether MLB and NPB handicap and over/under have action regardless of starting pitchers or not.
premiumtradings wrote: We can assure you that this and all issues that we or other players  have encountered so far have  been forwarded to Pinnacle. We are still waiting for an update on their side.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi x84pf,

Generally speaking, if a pitcher has been listed as starting and does not start your bet should be refunded. In order for this to apply it should be specifically stated in the bet slip i.e. Pitcher Name must start.

However, I would strongly advise you to also consult Pinnacle's own Terms & Conditions and Betting Rules for this specific case. This would be the best approach in this and all other bet settlement issues you might encounter with Pinnacle.

If there is a particular bet you are experiencing problems with you can always contact the PremiumTradings Customer support team and they will on their turn contact Pinnacle's support in order to help you resolve the issue. Our Customer Support Team is available via Skype: prmts77 or via e-mail: support@premiumtradings.com

I remain at your disposal should you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

George
PremiumTradings Team
x84pf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:42 am

premiumtradings wrote: However, I would strongly advise you to also consult Pinnacle's own Terms & Conditions and Betting Rules for this specific case.
I understand Pinbet88 rule is same with Pinnacle. If so, Pinbet88 system has to be fixed so that ''pitcher name must start'' can be written to a bet ticket regarding handicap and over/under of MLB and NPB. When add these markets to bet slip, ''pitcher name must start'' is displayed in bet slip. However it's not written to a placed bet ticket.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:59 am

Hi x84pf,

As mentioned earlier this is all too specific to discuss in a general topic. If you are experiencing any issues with a particular bet or bets please contact our Customer Support Team via Skype: prmts77 or e-mail: support@premiumtradings.com. They will require you to provide the relevant bet IDs in order to investigate the matter thoroughly so please be prepared.

Kind regards,

George
PremiumTradings Team
x84pf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:05 am

Hi PremiumTradings Team,

This is to avoid  future conflict with us. This topic is popular rather than specific. Here must be many Pinbet88 users who have loved handicap and over/under of MLB and NPB in Pinnacle. My request is simply to forward this to Pinnacle so that pitcher name is written in bet ticket for the markets too.
Last edited by x84pf on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:14 am

Hi x84pf,

Please describe this particular issue in a concise and coherent way and send it over to support@premiumtradings.com so we can forward it to Pinnacle Support  in a manner that would prompt a reply.

Our team appreciates your feedback so feel free to contact us every time you need help with issues regarding to PremiumTradings.

Kind regards,

George
PremiumTradings Team.

Return to “PremiumTradings”