December 09, 2016, 11:31:55 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

theOwltips - Portuguese Betting Advisor

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »
Author Topic: theOwltips - Portuguese Betting Advisor  (Read 4620 times)
owltips

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:54:10 PM »

Hello!

Thanks for the invitation for open a topic on Arbusers forum.

I´m a Portuguese Native that works as Betting Advisor usually known as Tipster for some years now.

I´ve started on Sportsbetting early in 2004 for some fun and doing my Betfair and Bwin experiences.
After some wins and several losses, I´ve decided to specialize myself on Portuguese Leagues and Uefa Competitions.
With study and my knowledge growing I had some consistent results which gave me the opportunity of collaborate with some of the best companies and syndicates in the business.

Last year (2012), I felt the need of show publicly my skills to low-middle stakes bettors, so I´ve decided to create my own site and a "bet tracker" blog (where I gave more than 200 Free bets).
In 2013, it was decided that theOwltips.com should be a paid service and it started as paid service back in July/Aug 2013.

About theOwltips.com Betting Advisor Service :

With a monthly subscription, you`ll receive around 30 to 50 bets per month, 80% pregame 20% live as average and 80%+ of them at HT.

Markets :
Portuguese Leagues ( 1st and 2nd + Cups ) are 90% of the market in my bets.
Nowadays all bookies have 1st and 2nd div markets .

Even knowing that Premier and La Liga are leagues that much more attractive, the Portuguese are still leagues where "privilege" information and good knowledge give us a big edge against the bookies.

Speak about my own service is always something complicated, you should check the links above and get your own conclusions.
We ended this past season with 323 Picks and +110% ROI with 54% hit // avg odds 1.94

Dropping Odds which is one of my biggest concerns on theOwltips service are very acceptable, I would say that only on 2nd division and some cup games you will lose some value, but I think that if some actual or past clients are reading this would be better to have an opinion from them below.

I usually give 1 free Weekly Tip per week and you can find it on both Url above and I will post here too on the next season, since I decided that after being verified by 3 different sources on this past season, BetAdvice, Mybigpartner and more recently Sportstipsters.co.uk but it was missing SBC and that is the reason I´m approaching here. We will keep next season with BA, Sportstipsters and SBC.

The best way to check my public work is probably by check the website :

http://www.theowltips.com

last article and season review : http://www.theowltips.com/index.php/picks-tips/entry/season-2013-2014-review-323-picks-roi-110

the topic we opened 1 year ago on BA : http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=82192&page=4

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 12:56:16 PM »

You should expect Weekly Free picks here on this post during the next Season as well as results update.

Contacts :
Email : info@theowltips.com
Skype ID: theowltips

Web : http://www.theowltips.com
FB : http://www.facebook.com/owltips

Can check the free Weekly pick here..

http://www.theowltips.com/index.php/picks-tips/entry/free-tip-second-portuguese-league-oliveirense-vs-guimaraes-b

Oliveirense vs Guimaraes B

Strength and Muscle vs Irreverence and technique

Oliveirense is a team full of muscle and experience, very strong guys that play a very direct football and that every free kick , corner, is a big opportunity of goal due their strong striker, Yero with 1.95cm!

On other side will be a team full of young’s that defeated 3nil Feirense and after what they saw that on Guimaraes A team, Rui Vitoria ( A Coach ) gave opportunity to many of Bs , I just can expect them to fight hard for a chance on the first team and that pass by give a chance a good answer here.
Both teams scoring 3 goals on opening games and if Oliveirense won 3-1 vs the Irreverence and technique of Porto B , Guimaraes B defeated the Strength and the muscle of Feirense, so today I expect a game with goals due the very different way of playing of both teams, both are relaxed and confident.

Pick : Over 2.25 goals || Odds : 1.96 || 5/10

* Email sent earlier to the actual subscribers

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 02:35:52 PM »

Free pick on UCL for today on the game

Maribor vs Sporting

http://www.theowltips.com/index.php/picks-tips/entry/free-tip-uefa-champions-league-maribor-vs-sporting

Yesterday pick on UCL

Welcome back UCL and the big games!

We are going to get in earlier on match Benfica vs Zenit.

Is true that we were with Benfica this week and they gave us a easy win by 5nil vs Setubal but now the game is completely different.

Lets go through the team of Zenit,

A defense that had a sign in very important , one of the best players of Benfica of last season , Garay, an excellent center back that make a great team with Lombaerts.
On the full back position the italian on the left and also Smoliknov ( who did a goal on last game ) are full back of quality and nothing inferior to a team as Sporting.
Then start the stars of this team with 2 players that Benfica sold few years ago, Witsel and Javi Garcia, more two players used to this stadium and that their quality do not need any presentation.
To attack the Benfica defense and their GK that usual “tremble” more than he should, Hulk, Danny, Faizulin and Arshavin, or Kerzhakov / Rondon , it will depend a bit on how AVB will opt for this game vs a coach that announced earlier than the AVB or Zenit direction his move to Zenit, which show that both are friends and are healthy rivals.

To end the talent of this team we have on the bench a great coach named Andre Villas Boas who is used to beat Jorge Jesus since the time he coached Porto and who I´m personal friend of his lovely wife, nothing that can interfere with this, I just know he is sleeping well during the night, which transmit me no anxiety to be back for a game in Portugal.

On the other side we will have a Benfica that on last years just lost at hoe vs Barcelona and that is year after year doing a good European campaign with 2 finals of EL on last two years but for this game they are with reduce options for the midfield, Andre Almeida is suspended and Samaris will play again more 90 min , he played well on last game but the quality of Setubal was different and even with that low quality he made a penalty that referee close his eyes to it. ( imagine tomorrow with the speed of Danny and Hulk … will be even harder for him )

Up in the front the trident of Benfica is very good but if Enzo is not in form I do not see them creating so much game and the truth is that Enzo is not so strong and possible a bit lack of motivation due Benfica didn´t sold him to Valencia, ofc that Champions League game everyone has a plus but with a Samaris with just 90 min on this structure and looking to the actual form of Zenit and knowing how Hulk and Danny have speed/ball control/goal on their foot, I believe here that Zenit has it all to catch Benfica on transition but also to create goal opportunities not only betting on those opportunities.

Tallisca made an hat trick last game and we were desperate with him , because he has tremendous capacity of appear on the right place but then his quality on ending the play to the net, is something that even with 3 goals let me not with the best thoughts about him. Salvio , Gaitan and Lima, ofc those 3 are great.

Last Season Luisao that made a team with Garay on Benfica, both made a lot of goals , special on difficult games as this one, both pay above @13 to do a goal, a long shot here would be backing both with an average odd of @7, but we will stick with our initial idea to this game, which is the same as when Sporting went there grab a draw with a inferior team than this Zenit.

Will be very hard to Benfica win this game, Zenit made 21 goals in 7 games,concede 4 , they are on a extremely good run , they have plenty of players used to be happy on the Luz stadium and I believe the Russian won´t get defeated and they will score at least a goal.

BTTS @1.9+ on few EU bookies ( not bet365 1.83 ) is a fair value but Zenit over 0.75 on Pinny is a bit too low at the moment, we will get in with 4/10 on Zenit +0.5 and possible let 2 units for a goal of Zenit live, if the game live transmit that and odds pay well at HT ( or if tomorrow we have longer odds )

Benfica vs Zenit

Zenit AH +0.50 @1.99 Pinnacle 4/10

Best,

theOwltips

www.theowltips.com

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 10:44:18 AM »

With a september with 28 selections and 25%+ Yield , we let  you a free pick for this afternoon!

http://www.theowltips.com/index.php/picks-tips/entry/free-tip-second-portuguese-league-sporting-b-vs-freamunde

Best,

theOwltips

www.theowltips.com

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 02:51:20 PM »

After ending September with +15% Yield..

We are going to launch a Challenger very soon on our FB and Twitter , stay tuned! Prize will be a free membership spot on our service!

https://www.facebook.com/owltips

https://twitter.com/owltips

Best,

theOwltips #betwithus

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 10:15:08 AM »

Hi guys,

We had one more perfect day with a 3-0!

So we are in a good run of 8-0 atm which will let us finish Ocotber with a better profit than September, a month that was already a double digit one.

The free pick for November is available on the link below!

Enjoy and #betwithus

Maritimo vs Moreirense

2nd November

http://www.theowltips.com/index.php/...-vs-moreirense

#BetwithUS

More info & Contacts :

@ info@theowltips.com

Twitter : www.twitter.com/owltips

Season 2013/2014 + World Cup 357Picks 110% ROI

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 08:52:03 AM »

30th November and we expect to go for the 4rd Profitable month in a row, even being smaller than the previous one. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]5% Yield after 36 plays this month![/COLOR]

________

If you want to follow us, you have now a chance of  get 20 days free on our service, you just need to create an account on one of the best avaialble brokers in the market by us and "we will help you grow your bankroll! " for free!

#BetwithUS

More info & Contacts :

@ info@theowltips.com

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 09:33:46 PM »

Hi guys,

We are releasing our free pick for December on UEFA Champions League
Game : Benfica vs Bayer Lev

Check it here : http://www.theowltips.com/index.php/picks-tips/entry/free-pick-champions-league-benfica-vs-bayer-lev

Next free pick will be already in 2015, so we let you our best wishes on this Christmas Season and a awesome 2015!

Best,

theOwltips
"Lets grow that ROI"

info@theowltips.com
 www.theowltps.com

Pete

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 01:23:35 AM »

"Son, Bellarabi, Can, Kiessling are usual very intense and they should cause many problems to the defense of Benfica"

Can is playing for Liverpool for a while already...  : ??? ::)

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 03:58:48 PM »

"Son, Bellarabi, Can, Kiessling are usual very intense and they should cause many problems to the defense of Benfica"

Can is playing for Liverpool for a while already...  : ??? ::)

Please understand Can as an abrev. of Çalhanoğlu

Best regards,

theOwltips

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 04:42:36 PM »

We are coming from a perfect weekend with 3-0

Rio Ave vs Estoril-Praia

Over 2.25 @2.13

Farense vs Uniao Madeira

Over 2.25 @2.18

Arouca vs Sporting

Sporting -0.75 AH (1:1) @2.16

We let you with our preview from last week game

Rio Ave vs Estoril-Praia

Rio Ave will host Estoril-Praia the style of play is very similar for both teams they are very winning minded teams season didn’t started very well for both they played on Europa League group stage and the high number of games is very hard to adapt to squads with low number of rotation players.

Rio Ave allowed 8 goals in last 2 games their defence struggled a lot and today they will play with Villas Boas that was injured last games, the other CB Prince is way off having a good season and he is having also fitness problems. Left Back Tiago Pinto is back.

Estoril is a very versatile team and dangerous Seba, Cabrera, Toze performs one of the best
offensive midfielders that we have on Portuguese League and they only failed to score in one league game this season away at Maritimo. In the last 8 games only the big 3 in Portugal has more points than Estoril. On the side of the home team Ukra, Del Valle and Hassan are very dangerous again this offense is way better than the average of this League.

Estoril lost 5-1 at home to this Rio Ave and will try to get back with a win here they are currently 9th and 8th of the table and this game is a only win matter for both. We expect an open game and with high pace intensity and this over 2,25 brings a lot of value and if you want to take advantage of EU bookies BTTS is available and you can find at 2.00 in some bookies.

We will have a full weekend on Portuguese Leagues and You can have a 35 euros Discount on the next membership or offer of a theOwltips official shirt, just contact us to know how!

Best,

theOwltips
"Lets grow that ROI"

More info & Contacts :

@ info@theowltips.com

Season 2013/2014 + World Cup 357Picks 110% ROI‏

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2015, 01:35:12 PM »

Don't forget to subscribe #theOwltips

We are coming to the end of the month and we are currently with 22 picks 19%yield after a very nice midweek on 2nd league were we finished 4-1.

To our subscribers and followers we added a new feature on our channel with european free picks on video updated every thursday.

Check them out on
http://www.theowltips.com

Best,

theOwltips
"Lets grow that ROI"

More info & Contacts :

@ info@theowltips.com

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 02:40:45 PM »

We ended February with 23 plays and 16%yield.

This is the 5th time in 7 months that we end in the green zone.

And we are looking to finish this season strong.

#BetwithUS

Best,

theOwltips
"Lets grow that ROI"

More info & Contacts :

@ info@theowltips.com

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 05:44:48 PM »

February ended on greenland with 23 picks +8 and 16% yield.

New month started and we are hoping to continue the good results.

Our first option on Porto-Sporting failed to a perfect 3-0 start on the weekend. Sporting were too tired and made an awful game.

Don't forget to subscribe #theOwltips

#BetwithUS

Best,

theOwltips
"Lets grow that ROI"

More info & Contacts :

@ info@theowltips.com

owltips

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2015, 03:44:14 PM »

From now on instead of a free Monthly pick, we will release free a Newsletter / month!

Check the one for March on the link below

http://www.theowltips.com/index.php/picks-tips/entry/free-newsletter-theowltips-8th-march-2015

Best,

theOwltips
"Lets grow that ROI"

More info & Contacts :

@ info@theowltips.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
« previous next »