BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

arbets.com

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Nativa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

arbets.com

Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi guys,

anybody knows this site? arbets.com
I searched for it but can't find anything.
I don't know if this is a scam site or real?

Thank you for every comment.
juandrevz

Re: arbets.com

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:23 am

is very bad. I paid for this service 125USD and all the alerts were fake. It always show high profit alerts based on the pinnacle quote, but it never matches with the real one. For example, the alerts show a quote of 8 in pinnacle,  you inmediately look for it but it is only 2,4. Conclusion, very good stats to atact to their service, but fake or made up quotes.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: arbets.com

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:39 am

juandrevz wrote: is very bad. I paid for this service 125USD and all the alerts were fake. It always show high profit alerts based on the pinnacle quote, but it never matches with the real one. For example, the alerts show a quote of 8 in pinnacle,  you inmediately look for it but it is only 2,4. Conclusion, very good stats to atact to their service, but fake or made up quotes.
I strongly suggest that you use the alert services covered in arbusers. You can also take a look at a general talk about alert services where you will see decent reviews about a number of other alert services that we believe are good to go. i.e betonvalue, beatbookies, betsonfire, surebetmonitor to mention some.

Return to “General talk about alert services”