Money management

Ask anything about smart gambling
sandman1111
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Money management

Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:55 am

Hey guys!

I want to start arbing, with a small bankroll. 1000 EUR. I have decided to spread out my money like that:
20% Soft (2 bookies)
45% Pinnacle
35% ewallet

I know it is going to be hard, and I wont earn much. But I will reinvest everything, and eventually, I will make good profit.

But there is one thing, I don´t fully understand.
I know that in a very fast time, one of the softbookies, will be full, and Pinnacle will be empty. And withrawing, from soft, will get me limited. How do you guys avoid withdrawing, from softbooks? Is barreling from soft to pinnacle hard? And if I withdraw from pinnacle, wont I lose more money, because of the withdrawal fee? Could someone please explain, how am I supposed to keep my accounts healthy, with small bankroll, and without losing all my hard earned %.

Thanks
Rob
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Money management

Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:24 am

With such a small bankroll you should place very small bets, to get practice and to keep money on all books for more time. For example between 10 and 50 on each bet (that's 1% and 5% of your bankroll). If you bet more, your money will stuck on one book very quickly and you'll have to withdraw after a few bets.
When you reach 0, you deposit again from ewallet. I don't think it is worth to withdraw from soft if you run out of money on other books and wallets. You should consider depositing again on the ewallet and sharps and increasing your bankroll, if you have the possibility.

When I started I was very unconfident about arbing, so I did the lowest investment I could. I took USD 100 from a poker bonus and added just another USD 100. With just 200 I tried to take the same approach I am telling you. As long as I didn't lose money, I would increase my bankroll every month with new deposits (just 50). I posted my experience in a sort of blog I created some years ago at surebettracker.com (specifically on the introduction and the bookmakers articles).
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
sandman1111
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Money management

Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Great answers guys! But still I can´t find anything about barreling money between bookies. I don´t think that adding more money to my ewallet, when my sharp is empty, is the best action. Can´t you find easily plays, where the probable winning bet, is on the sharp bookie.
So I´d just place bets, with probable winning bet, on the bookies side that needs money. That way I don´t risk going out of money on any bookie. Is it something people do? Or is it too difficult, to hunt for arbs like that?

Return to “Newbie's questions”