BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbvestor - General feed-back

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: General feed-back

Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:01 pm

i forgot my password what should i do?
Arbvestor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:32 pm

okakabukaka wrote: i forgot my password what should i do?
Sorry to hear that. I can't find a user with your name in our database. Did you purchase a full subscription or have some days of the beta phase left? If so, please contact our support by email (support at arbvestor.com). If we can figure out your account we can  delete it and you can make a new one - all remaining days of the full product will be transferred to the new account. There is absolutely no way for us to simply reset your password, because your user preference data is all encrypted with a key that is accessible to you alone. If you were on the free plan you just can make a new account and leave the old one. Either way, please remember your new password and maybe write it down in a safe place, since all we can do here is delete and let you recreate your account. All preference data and also the bet- and transaction history are lost. Unfortunately, security comes at a price of some inconvenience.
www.Arbvestor.com Your money in your hands
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:40 am

Decided to spend the first week of this year by doing some research to improve some things. That included finding one more alert service.
The conclusion is that this will definitely not be that service. For whole 2 days they have not shown any real arb between pinn+12bet+sbo and wh+365 while my other service was going like mad.
At least they offer a cheap trial week. Also they added one more week for free to my subscription for having me to wait about a day for an answer on my e-mail.
Arbvestor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Rudolpho wrote: Decided to spend the first week of this year by doing some research to improve some things. That included finding one more alert service.
The conclusion is that this will definitely not be that service. For whole 2 days they have not shown any real arb between pinn+12bet+sbo and wh+365 while my other service was going like mad.
At least they offer a cheap trial week. Also they added one more week for free to my subscription for having me to wait about a day for an answer on my e-mail.
@Rudolpho

Thank you for your feed-back. Too bad that you did not find arbs between the bookies you indicated. We are looking into this, since we were quite surprised about your findings. It now seems that we still have a timing issue with bet365 and 12bet. We are working on it and we are confident that we can fix the issue for you soon. 
Arbvestor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Rounding

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:33 pm

As requested, we have made available the rounding preference per bookie. It is now very easy to set the rounding for e.g. Pinnacle to "none" while keeping bet365 at "full currency units". If you need other options, please don't hesitate to get back to us about this.

Also you can see that we added an option to turn off the Betfinder action for individual bookies in case you don't want Betfinder to do any action on the bookie's site.
popamadalin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:35 pm

Hello, is there a special thread where I can ask for specific bookmakers? or can I ask here?
Arbvestor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:22 pm

popamadalin wrote: Hello, is there a special thread where I can ask for specific bookmakers? or can I ask here?
You can add the request here. We keep a list with bookies that are requested and the the more people vote for the same bookie to include the earlier we will come to it.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Arbvestor dead? "Error establishing a database connection" when trying to open page.

Return to “General talk about alert services”