RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Premium Tradings' Partnership Offer

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Premium Tradings' Partnership Offer

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 am

Just received a mail from Premium Tradings about Parnership offer. Well, they're looking for clients who are able to place bets for them in european bookies?! They want you to place bets for them.

Well, I think they're planning a massive arbitrage operation. Why they would want to bet at european books anyway? If I could bet at any european bookie (with decent limits), why I would take bets for you? I would take bets for myself, lol.

And it's a headache to place a wager in european bookies you know. I don't think these guys are interested in betting 100-200£. I used to work for a betting snydicate in the past and regular stake was above 50,000€.

Sounds strange. Maybe they're looking for some beards/runners to hit betshops.
Last edited by Yngwie on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Premium Tradings' Partnership Offer

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 am

Something like they tell you what to bet and if you win you give them 90% of the winnings, if you lose they give you 90% of the losses.
Like betting on your own 10% of the stakes the way i understand it.
That makes it quite useless the way i understand it :)
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:04 am

I just about choked on my cornflakes when I read this, they obviously don't know how tough it can be to get bets
on at the shops, and if you can? why on earth give most of your profits to Premium Tradings and that's without
mentioning online, I suppose for gamblers this may be of interest but for arbers it's a no go.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:08 am

Its like buying their picks and paying for it by 90% of your volumes.
Not to mention people will rip them off on the first winning spree if they dont keep a security deposit or something.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”