Betcity

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Betcity  (Read 3435 times)
Vladje

View Profile

Vladje

Betcity
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:39:59 AM »

He guys,

Anyone got experience with Betcity? Looks like they are involved in a lot of arbs on betburger. Might want to add them, but cant find many information about the bookie. Hope anyone can tell me about Betcity:)
theodosis

View Profile

theodosis

Re: Betcity
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 08:45:05 AM »

they limited me after my second bet...
Vladje

View Profile

Vladje

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 08:54:24 AM »

He Theodosis:)

Hmm  thats crap....
Saw you are betting in the Netherlands as well. Which bookies do you use to place enough arbs per day?
thag

View Profile

thag

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 06:50:18 PM »

once you win your limited. Stay away from them...

I deposited 500 won first bet and now limited to 0. Have to wait for 72 hours before I can make a withdrawl and that will probably take forever to get back. Russian Maffia, stay away!  8)
cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile

cortomaltese

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »

Stay away! they blocked my acc , asked for id and inform me that their "investigation" can take up to 2 months!
Luckily my balance was low
Archi

View Profile WWW

Archi

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 08:41:01 PM »

Just wanted to share my experience with this russian bookie.

I recently opened an account and made a deposit via skrill. I placed 2 prematch bets (both lost) and my account was limited to 0.01e on any selection and on any sport.

I tried to withdraw my remaining balance, but I can't because I didn't staked my entire deposit. 

I asked them to let me withdraw my remaining balance and all I got back was evasive responses such as: ,,Limits are established according to our Rules for bets accepting. Your limit will be kept the same.''. Or they copy-paste they're terms and conditions of they're payment methods or they simply choose to ignore my e-mails or my live chat messages.

I strongly suggest to stay away !
PizzaCompany

View Profile

PizzaCompany

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 06:30:37 PM »

once you win your limited. Stay away from them...

I deposited 500 won first bet and now limited to 0. Have to wait for 72 hours before I can make a withdrawl and that will probably take forever to get back. Russian Maffia, stay away!  8)

It is necessary to use old accounts. A limit on all matches of $15.
NAS
Has some experience

View Profile

NAS

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 07:56:01 AM »

Betcity, waste of time.
Open account, one year ago. Deposited 20€ and made a bet (normal) and won. Made a withdrawal to check. This week, I decided to use again. Deposited 500 euros and and  after trying to make a bet I noticed I was limited to 0.01€ on any sport and any market.. 24h after I made a withdrawal request, and fortunately they paid in less than 12h.
Pages: [1]
Print