RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betcity

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Betcity

Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:14 pm

I doubt the UKGC has any power on bookmakers based and operating in different countries, not to mention Russia. This is another reason why it is important to have proper due diligence before registering and depositing money to any bookmaker.
Would you believe that I still receive complaints about 1xbet? I mean, there are still people considering them safe, and I am not talking about mug players.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Betcity

Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:24 pm

Stay away! they blocked my acc , asked for id and inform me that their "investigation" can take up to 2 months!
Luckily my balance was low
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betcity

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:52 pm

once you win your limited. Stay away from them...

I deposited 500 won first bet and now limited to 0. Have to wait for 72 hours before I can make a withdrawl and that will probably take forever to get back. Russian Maffia, stay away!  8)
theodosis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betcity

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:22 am

they limited me after my second bet...
Vladje
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betcity

Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:44 am

Hi Theodosis:)

Hmm  thats crap....
Saw you are betting in the Netherlands as well. Which bookies do you use to place enough arbs per day?
NAS
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Betcity

Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:12 pm

Betcity, waste of time.
Open account, one year ago. Deposited 20€ and made a bet (normal) and won. Made a withdrawal to check. This week, I decided to use again. Deposited 500 euros and and  after trying to make a bet I noticed I was limited to 0.01€ on any sport and any market.. 24h after I made a withdrawal request, and fortunately they paid in less than 12h.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betcity

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:43 pm

arbusers wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:26 am
I doubt the UKGC has any power on bookmakers based and operating in different countries, not to mention Russia.
But what if a bookmaker is based in Russia (or anywhere else) but accepts clients from the UK. Do you think UKGC has any power in a situation like this? This could be for both Betcity and 1xbet.
Archi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betcity

Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:57 am

Just wanted to share my experience with this russian bookie.

I recently opened an account and made a deposit via skrill. I placed 2 prematch bets (both lost) and my account was limited to 0.01e on any selection and on any sport.

I tried to withdraw my remaining balance, but I can't because I didn't staked my entire deposit. 

I asked them to let me withdraw my remaining balance and all I got back was evasive responses such as: ,,Limits are established according to our Rules for bets accepting. Your limit will be kept the same.''. Or they copy-paste they're terms and conditions of they're payment methods or they simply choose to ignore my e-mails or my live chat messages.

I strongly suggest to stay away !
PizzaCompany
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betcity

Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:50 pm

thag wrote: once you win your limited. Stay away from them...

I deposited 500 won first bet and now limited to 0. Have to wait for 72 hours before I can make a withdrawl and that will probably take forever to get back. Russian Maffia, stay away!  8)
It is necessary to use old accounts. A limit on all matches of $15.
arbusers
Administrator

Betcity

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:29 pm

This is more of a legal matter, but let me say this.
There is no way you can stop a bookmaker accessing a certain country. We have seen blocked websites that can easily accessed with a VPN. We have seen denial of service from payment processors overpassed by crypto transactions.
The only way to stop rogue bookmakers is their bad reputation and an audience that studies before sending funds to anyone.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Betcity

Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:22 am

neopas wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:59 am
Maybe people will answer to you when you start posting your diary in the syndicate.
I reserve the right to remain silent: a-gambling-syndicate-t7809/82070#p82070
I doubt I will continue posting the diary but who knows maybe there is something new coming up soon!
Goojybooboo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:22 am

Who could possibly use a Russian bookmaker these days?
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:44 pm

1XBET, Fonbet and Betcity.
All Russian bookmakers. I am wondering how they are doing these days. Especially for Fonbet, they advertise a lot in my country and I am wondering how is it possible to operate with all these sanctions.
Feranmi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:34 pm

il1723 wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:10 pm
Right, here is my story with this fraudulent bookmaker. But before you go reading it, just take it as granted - they will not let you win or take your winnings. Even if it is money of less than 500 euros.

So registered with them and started playing on KHL market as their betting line is quite wide and has a lot of offerings. I deposit 150 euros and made just 8 bets, and 5 or 6 of them won which doubled my money.

I made another 6 bets and the locked my account. (to add all those 6 bets won, I just never saw them settled)

After 10 days of verification madness I finally got in to my account but they voided all my won bets, including settled ones prior them locking the account.

If you think that is all, you are wrong. They also removed the source of the deposit I've used which is Webmoney, what it means is that I cannot withdraw my deposit as any other method I use it says I have to withdraw using originating method.

And yeah, they obviously limited the max stake I can do to 0.01 euros.

Below you can find the whole ridiculous history of my fight with them on unlocking account which on its own is terrible experience clearly demonstrating unprofessional unreasonable behavior from the bookie.

02.02.21 Account got blocked, Passport photo near my face and another photo of my passport with another document of my choice requested
02.02.21 I've sent both photos
02.02.21 It was stated by BetCity that the photo near face is mirrored
02.02.21 I've sent a photo made as normal rather than selfie camera, so non-mirrored
02.02.21 Request was made to make another passport photo with my face and a paper with current date on it.
02.02.21 The photo of passport with my face and paper on it was sent
02.02.21  Request was made to send a screenshot of my WebMoney wallet which I used to deposit the BetCity account where they can see the number of the wallet and the name
02.02.21  The screenshot of WebMoney wallet page was sent
02.02.21  The response said that "The image does not indicate that you are the owner of this wallet." . However it is clear on the screenshot that it webmoney wallet belongs to me
03.02.21  I've sent a reply asking why they cannot see that I am the owner, because it is clearly seen on the screenshot.
03.02.21  A request came in to upload my passport via a form on a website
03.02.21  I've uploaded the passport to the website
03.02.21  I've sent an email asking if BetCity received my passport via form and when my account will get unlocked.
03.02.21  Betcity confirmed that the passport is received and the account verification is in progress
04.02.21 I've asked if there is any progress with verification
04.02.21 Betcity again asked a scan of my passport and also an account number, they stated that they will not provide any additional information
04.02.21 I replied saying that I already sent passport and all other variants of photos with passport on it. I raised a concern that it is an unreasonable demand to ask the passport again. I've asked the full list of documents they need to complete verification so that I can send all again in one email.
04.02.21 Betcity confirmed that " Submission of documents is one of the stages of identification.  " and that " You need to provide data at our request.  "
04.02.21 I replied saying that I submit all requested and if Betcity needs anything else they can ask specifically detailing what is required.
No reply since then
10.02.21 I've asked about my account
10.02.21 Betcity asked my passport with the current date again
10.02.21 Sent them the passport with the current date
10.02.21 They unlocked account.

Now, what would be your advise on going about guys ? I am aiming to at least complain to gambling commission UK, but what else I can do to get them to play fair or at least get my settled bets winnings + deposit back ?

I’m facing this exact problem currently, I’ve sent all required documents for unblocking, but my account is still locked , and I would like to ask , did you get your deposit back ?
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:47 pm

It would greatly help if both of you guys report the country of your origin. I see BetCity having a license in Greece but they don't operate yet in the country. They will not go far if they think they could treat customers like that.

Return to “Bookies discussion”