BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Do bookies share E-mail and Username data?

Ask anything about smart gambling
Zestion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Do bookies share E-mail and Username data?

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:45 am

Hello guys,

I would like to know if you recommend to use always the same e-mail for every bookie or is it good to have more like 2-4. I mean of course it's easier to handle as less email accounts as possible as you will receive emails with bonus offers and promotions from bookies, but I am just not sure whether bookies share their customers data.

The same situation applies to the username. On one side it's very easy to memorise 1-2 Usernames for every bookie and it is of course faster to log in. On the other side it could be really suspicious to use the same Username on every bookie.

Of course every bookie is different and should be  independant from the other but who knows what kind of connections the bookies have in order to feel save and find out more about their customers.

So hopefully some of you can give me little informations and recommendations about this topic.
yo
yorkjoss

Re: Do bookies share E-mail and Username data?

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:52 am

Zestion wrote: Hello guys,

I would like to know if you recommend to use always the same e-mail for every bookie or is it good to have more like 2-4. I mean of course it's easier to handle as less email accounts as possible as you will receive emails with bonus offers and promotions from bookies, but I am just not sure whether bookies share their customers data.

The same situation applies to the username. On one side it's very easy to memorise 1-2 Usernames for every bookie and it is of course faster to log in. On the other side it could be really suspicious to use the same Username on every bookie.

Of course every bookie is different and should be  independant from the other but who knows what kind of connections the bookies have in order to feel save and find out more about their customers.

So hopefully some of you can give me little informations and recommendations about this topic.
I use the same email, and also username and passwords, phone no', never done me any harm, of course when "your friend"
starts to arb as well then it will be new everything.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 am

If they share your personal info your email or username wont make a difference now will it?
Still got same first/last name, date of birth, street address,so if they buy share personal info from other sites to limit you this way they will.

Arbusers mentioned somewhere in the forum some bookie closing a bonus hunting account because the person opened accounts and claimed bonuses in more (five - six if i remember correctly) bookmakers in a couple of days time.
Zestion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Thordin wrote: If they share your personal info your email or username wont make a difference now will it?
Still got same first/last name, date of birth, street address,so if they buy share personal info from other sites to limit you this way they will.

Arbusers mentioned somewhere in the forum some bookie closing a bonus hunting account because the person opened accounts and claimed bonuses in more (five - six if i remember correctly) bookmakers in a couple of days time.
I think your text makes total sense and I totally agree with you.  I just wasn't sure about the topic and the overall situation on the market.

So thanks a lot for the good description.

Return to “Newbie's questions”