Pinnacle - Rebel Betting Cooperation

Ask anything about smart gambling
Zestion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle - Rebel Betting Cooperation

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Hey Guys,

First of all I know that Pinnacle has left the UK, so this topic is not interesting for thoose of you. However as I am not from the UK I would love to know wheather this promo: http://www.pinnaclesports.com/rebelbetting.aspx?btag=a_1428b_8628c_&refer=xclarobet  is as good as it sounds. I know that pinnacle welcomes surbetors, however for me it's suprising that they even allow to get a free trial while signing up on Pinnacle.

My biggest concern is that Pinn will monitor thoose accounts who use the rebel betting promo more closely in order to limit them if the surbetting gets too massive.

Would be very helpfull to get some opinions or excpericenes about this promo.

Thanks a lot :)
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Pinnacle - Rebel Betting Cooperation

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:35 pm

;D ;D ;D great joke man hahaha. Pinnacle will limit surebetors account hahaha ;D ;D
Zestion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:59 pm

kustef wrote: ;D ;D ;D great joke man hahaha. Pinnacle will limit surebetors account hahaha ;D ;D
seriously???

I thought they are sharp bookies a long side with SBOBET and betting exchanges who won't limit?

I am really confused now :o
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Zestion, Pinnacle will not limit you, they take massive bets, you have much to learn, good luck

if you are serious about arbing then I suggest you spend many many hours reading the forum and
after that read some more, do not ask basic individual questions as they most likely will not get answered,
every answer to every question you can think of is contained somewhere on this forum.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zestion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:20 pm

yorkjoss wrote: Zestion, Pinnacle will not limit you, they take massive bets, you have much to learn, good luck

if you are serious about arbing then I suggest you spend many many hours reading the forum and
after that read some more, do not ask basic individual questions as they most likely will not get answered,
every answer to every question you can think of is contained somewhere on this forum.
Thanks a lot, I have already started reading the newbies forum but as you can see I am far away from finshed. Just to let you know I am not new to arbing as I do have positve experience with shop arbing. But arbing on the internet is really differnt. I also know a lot about classic betting and a bit about tradeing. I just didn't do it on the internet yet.
I really appreciate your advice and of course I will continue to study the topic more on. I was sure about no limits on pinn as I read on the forum already however I thought something might changed as kustef metioned in his comment. That user is just ironic and not really helpful at all. I am just saying that everybody was a noob once...

So at the end of all I just like to know wheater this 2 weeks free trial on rebelbetting is a good promo offer and you would reccomend it to be or is their something like a danger by accepting that promo?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Max
Last edited by Zestion on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:29 am

Zestion wrote:
yorkjoss wrote: Zestion, Pinnacle will not limit you, they take massive bets, you have much to learn, good luck

So at the end of all I just like to know wheater this 2 weeks free trial on rebelbetting is a good promo offer and you would reccomend it to be or is their something like a danger by accepting that promo?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Max
Max, any free trial of an alert service should be taken, it will help you learn and work out if and what
alert service you are willing to pay for, there is no danger with your rebelbetting promo
Zestion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:17 am

Okay, thanks a lot :)

Return to “Newbie's questions”