February 21, 2017, 05:16:39 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

OddsInspector (page 2)

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »
Author Topic: OddsInspector  (Read 3201 times)
De Graaf

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 10:32:21 AM »

Hello all,

Long time lurker here (former nickname Djigi, can't remember my login so delete my account if it exists).
I've mentioned this forum to the op in a pm exchange at BA. I am in no way related to him or his investor, it was just a kind a kind suggestion. \

Regards

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »

What is the difference between syndicate bets and money movers section? The outcome is an odd movement in both of them. Right?

OddsInspector

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 11:08:08 AM »

What is the difference between syndicate bets and money movers section? The outcome is an odd movement in both of them. Right?

The difference is the way they've dropped.  'Syndicate Bets' is the quick sharp drop - with a lot of money flooding a market quick, leaving the price smashed in a short period.  (So, for example, Man City can open at -0.5 2.00, be dropped quick to -0.5 1.80, but then steadily rise back to -0.5 2.00 - it would still be a syndicate bet)... Money Movers is how much the price has moved from the off.

cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 11:13:45 AM »

so, what's in it for you if you're not an arber and this service will remain ad-free and free free?

We use this data internally in our own way of work - for many aspects - we had an investor who wanted us to bring it public (he is already a professional player), and invested in the site to do that.  We have no plans to monetize it.  We as a team are very interested in betting and wanted to bring something to market that isn't there - that's exciting for us.

To my knowledge indeed you are covering uncovered space here  , maybe only similar service i know is asianodds .
As already said i think this has potential and the core idea is simple but very interesting  at the same time and under certain circumstances can be very usefull too.

cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »

I understand that you are monitoring changes on  odds of asian handicaps market , i was wondering  from which bookies you are taking  data (only asians and pinny) ?
One immediate addition could be to show on your open/current odds the bookies
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:23:25 AM by cortomaltese » Logged

abc

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2014, 12:26:36 PM »

As far as I'm aware, it's not a member here (as I say, we are not geared towards arbitrage - only aspects of us can help depending how you use them!)... we placed a link because of that here, too :) We're just trying to spread the word, get more ideas on how to improve and implement those changes in these early stages!  More feedback the better.

I find your site useful, maybe you could consider  to 'unify' format - in 'The Odds' section you list columns Current/Open (from left to right), however in 'The Syndicate Bets/The Money Movers' it is Opening/Current. For me it is little bit confusing  ;) (I would suggest Open/Current for all)

Thanks for your effort

OddsInspector

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2014, 09:09:38 PM »

I understand that you are monitoring changes on  odds of asian handicaps market , i was wondering  from which bookies you are taking  data (only asians and pinny) ?

Hi, we have to keep the feed provider secret (the wishes of them!) - but we have back up provider for games that have errors, or are wrong by one.  Again, it's something we're working on and trying to get better at.  What do you mean, to show your open/current odds?  You mean seperate bookmakers?

OddsInspector

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2014, 09:11:39 PM »

As far as I'm aware, it's not a member here (as I say, we are not geared towards arbitrage - only aspects of us can help depending how you use them!)... we placed a link because of that here, too :) We're just trying to spread the word, get more ideas on how to improve and implement those changes in these early stages!  More feedback the better.

I find your site useful, maybe you could consider  to 'unify' format - in 'The Odds' section you list columns Current/Open (from left to right), however in 'The Syndicate Bets/The Money Movers' it is Opening/Current. For me it is little bit confusing  ;) (I would suggest Open/Current for all)

Thanks for your effort

Agree, the way we made it in some areas probably isn't optimal and that's something we'd look to change.  Thanks for your feedback, it's very useful to see out the eyes of the viewer :)

cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 10:35:13 AM »

Hi, we have to keep the feed provider secret (the wishes of them!) - but we have back up provider for games that have errors, or are wrong by one.  Again, it's something we're working on and trying to get better at.  What do you mean, to show your open/current odds?  You mean seperate bookmakers?

I meant to show from which bookie derived your opening odds and from which the current.

betinvest24

Email
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 01:49:57 PM »

www.soccerbetswin.com

barbero
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 09:18:51 PM »

betinvest24: we don't like scammers, thank you

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
« previous next »