top.soccertips24.com - top 50 betting sites ranking

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: top.soccertips24.com - top 50 betting sites ranking  (Read 2094 times)
soccertips24
Not even a newbie

View Profile

soccertips24

top.soccertips24.com - top 50 betting sites ranking
« on: November 13, 2014, 09:25:53 AM »

I represent soccertips24.com and I'm posting here for new service for siteowners.

What kind of service are you offering?

We are offering free directory listing service. Any member here especially in this section that own a web site, could be recommended by us.

A cool small badge that says: Recommended by soccertips24.com.
When someone will click on the badge, it will open a new window so that it doesn’t create a bounce on your site and it will open your dedicated page saying that you are Recommended by soccertips24.

- What is the price you are charging?

It's FREE.

Where?

http://top.soccertips24.com/index.php?a=join

- Why, what is the benefit ?

People can rate and write reviews about your site! You may ask yourself what do we benefit from this? Well traffic, of course… but that’s what you will benefit as well! It’s a Win-Win situation!

How to join

By filling this form and placing badge on your site:
http://top.soccertips24.com/index.php?a=join

And for me

My site have nearly 1000 likes on Facebook + I have over 100 Subscribers nearly

We recently worked on idea of making top ranking site, and we worked hard to create great site with great design,
which in future will generate a lot of traffic

So people who visit Soccertips24.com will take a look in our top and visit your site!
Benefits from joining our top list:
-We use iframe, not link to refer our site - so you wont get negative impact on SEO
-In the future there will be a huge traffic exchange!
-A cool small badge that says: Recommended by soccertips24.com, that will have a huge impact on your viewers!
When someone will click on the badge, it will open a new window so that it doesn’t create a bounce on your site and it will open your dedicated page saying that you are Recommended by soccertips24.
-You can check your statistics in real time and how your competitors are doing in a clean and simple site with no spamming ads!
-People can rate and write reviews about your site! You may ask yourself what do we benefit from this? Well traffic, of course… but that’s what you will benefit as well! It’s a Win-Win situation!
-We will leave positive review for you both in facebook and top ranking site
Pages: [1]
Print