RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Shop Arbs in Croatia

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
starkyabc
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Shop Arbs in Croatia

Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:09 am

Is it still possible to do it after the new taxes? Any arbers from Croatia?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Shop Arbs in Croatia

Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:51 am

No way,it's impossible.We have 5% regular tax on every stake and now we have 10% tax on winnings bigger than 100€ and from next month will be 10%-30% more tax on every win so count for yourself.We have biggest gambling tax in whole world.Our government is full of idiots.They even want to ban internet gambling but luckily this didnt pass.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:56 am

As if bookmaker's juice is not enough turn any average bettor into a long term loser.
Taxing winnings like that to remove every small shred of hope...
regnum 1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 am

dr
drhoo

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:14 am

probably for both if you ask me. not a kind law either. sure, providers will be able to buy license, but they will also have to pay 5% of tax on their gross income, plus the players will have to pay 10-30% tax on their winnings. yea, i don't know if you can make enough with arbing to cover these taxes.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:30 am

regnum 1 wrote: http://balkan.pokernews.com/novosti/2014/11/evropska-komisija-odobrila-hrvatsko-gambling-zakonodavstvo-55646.htm
Is this just for poker sites or it is going to affect us ?? Hope not .

What betting or poker site ll be such idiot to buy licence and pay such amount of money to our govermant for such small market when similar law is 10 years old and nobody care about it.Its illegal now to bet from Croatia on all betting sites that dont have licence in our country(not even one bigger betting sites have it) and nobody dont care about it.We are not big or strong like UK so we can implement such law to betting or poker sites so i dont think anything will change in near future.
But i dont think we ll be able to bet for much longer because we are taking much more money from bookies than they earn from regular players so i expect in next 1-2 years that our market will be baned by most of the bookies or severely limited to max 50-100€ per bet.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”