RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gobetgo must pay my money !!!

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: gobetgo must pay my money !!!

Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Why on earth would anyone want to use 16-17 Gobetgo accounts at the same time? If for affiliate abuse then you only need one account. It would be like a person operating 16-17 Pinnacle accounts at the same time i.e absolutely pointless. Wouldn't even give you an advantage in terms of circumventing betting limits because the line changes after each max bet anyway.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:14 pm

ok arbers let's admit it.... when someone cries about the bad company that stole his money (well except the really bad ones you know which i'm referring. tip Gobetgo is not one of them) 99% of the time the company is right and the customer have done something stupid...
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm

raizzak wrote: 99% of the time the company is right and the customer have done something stupid...
Let me disagree with this figure.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:02 pm

well, not 99% but for sure most of the times
nicobuss
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:23 pm

I trade with one ID,me,never had a problem with GBG ,not saying they are the best bookie in the world but defo not the worst,you trade with multiple id's what do you expect ffs.
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:42 pm

16-17 accounts cant be possible is a lie....unless you tell me which advantage you take in opening all these accounts
anyway was right the guy that said this bookie is linked to ball2win, this should be enough to nto bet there
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:50 pm

nicobuss wrote: ,you trade with multiple id's what do you expect ffs.
got to be the silliest comment of the year or any year.....ffs it's an arbing forum ;D
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:52 pm

i would like to know an official answer from gobetgo
about what i read that is " Skrill payment of Odinebet accounr came from...'Gobetgo Holdings
odinbet is known to be a scam site, so if theres no link between gobetgo and odinbet why the payments are received from gobetgo holdings??
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:53 pm

I created an account there, placed few bets, sent the docs for verification, they verified the docs and they asked for a 'a clear photo of yourself holding the already provided identity document together with a handwritten ‘GoBetGo’ note on a piece of paper.'
I sent the photo and then they wanted to contact me via phone and at the same time they locked the account...(what would happen if the phone number was a random one?...)
Finally they paid...
nicobuss
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Never guessed it was an arbing forum,if you know what your doing 1 ID  is all you need,it's not my job, its my pocket money for the nice holidays,car etc,so i just trade big leagues,and i keep under the radar,can't comment on multiple ID'S but obviously  a sore point with a few,but what do you expect ?

got to be the silliest comment of the year or any year.....ffs it's an arbing forum ;D
[/quote]
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:19 pm

nicobuss wrote: Never guessed it was an arbing forum,if you know what your doing 1 ID  is all you need,it's not my job, its my pocket money for the nice holidays,car etc,so i just trade big leagues,and i keep under the radar,can't comment on multiple ID'S but obviously  a sore point with a few,but what do you expect ?
can't comment on multiple i.d's?.... you just did

if you use only one i.d good for you, do you think that's the consensus of the forum?

to say what do you expect?, well what you expect is NOT for bookmakers to STEAL your money,
I've been arbing 6 years, luckily no one's stole my money and that's what I expect ffs ;D

but nice to hear that you know what you're doing, congratulations
nicobuss
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Probably wrong thread but anyway,1 ID works for me because i only trade big leagues,big money,never had a bet voided trading this way,so why would i risk multiple ID'S ? I am an expat earning a good salary in Sweden,as i said it's my pocket money,not my job,ffs :)
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:39 pm

nicobuss wrote: Probably wrong thread but anyway,1 ID works for me because i only trade big leagues,big money,never had a bet voided trading this way,so why would i risk multiple ID'S ? I am an expat earning a good salary in Sweden,as i said it's my pocket money,not my job,ffs :)
as I said it was a very silly comment
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Is there any update from the client about this issue?
What is the official statement of the bookie?
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:33 pm

None so far that has been released. They should release an official statement.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”