Software or script to gather data from bookmakers

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
NewValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Software or script to gather data from bookmakers

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Evening gentlemen

I have been valuebetting for a while and want to analyze my settled bets, as a way of improving my way of valuebetting. However I have not been tracking my bets in Excel as I probably should have. I feel like it is way too late to do something about now as I have placed more than 5000 bets - at least if I have to do it manually.

Therefore I am in need of a piece of software or automation script to gather data from my settled bets from a number of bookmakers.

Do you have any knowledge of such software? If so I would be very grateful.
aber30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Software or script to gather data from bookmakers

Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:14 am

NewValue wrote: Evening gentlemen

I have been valuebetting for a while and want to analyze my settled bets, as a way of improving my way of valuebetting. However I have not been tracking my bets in Excel as I probably should have. I feel like it is way too late to do something about now as I have placed more than 5000 bets - at least if I have to do it manually.

Therefore I am in need of a piece of software or automation script to gather data from my settled bets from a number of bookmakers.

Which bookie you have placed bets?
I have several bookies for which i exctract bets and can export in Excel
blackjim
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Software or script to gather data from bookmakers

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:13 pm

NewValue wrote: Evening gentlemen

You could probably have a custom script to get prices from your Excel files and then analyze them in any way you want.
Drop me a PM if you want details.

As for the "settled bets", you wand some software to scrape the "history" section of each website, while using your log in credentials, and export all the data.
Again, you should have a custom solution for you. Giving your credentials away might not be very wise...

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”