BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet burger vs Sure Bet thoughts? Or both overpriced peices of camel dung?

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
glasgowboy1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet burger vs Sure Bet thoughts? Or both overpriced peices of camel dung?

Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Quick question what are use guys using more bet burger, sure bet pro or is there any other alert services that tickle your fancy.. had a look at oddstorm, rebel betting and others but the two mentioned seem to be slightly more suited. Is it totally down to preference or do the dearer services provide more accurate arbs and a wider selection with less down time?
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bet burger vs Sure Bet thoughts? Or both overpriced peices of camel dung?

Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:13 am

Don't expect an answer to that. Get a trial for all of them and see for yourself.
glasgowboy1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:33 am

Haha some of you guys are ridiculous I've noticed it on other posts you dont like helping a new guy/girl out. Acting as if we've just took a sh*t in your kettle.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:20 am

glasgowboy1 wrote: Haha some of you guys are ridiculous I've noticed it on other posts you dont like helping a new guy/girl out. Acting as if we've just took a sh*t in your kettle.
Its really you that is ridiculous, there are threads and comments about so many alert services here, all of them offer trials, how about investing some of your time and making a choice?

There are lots of different styles of arbing and even more combinations of bookies to use.
Many players use more than 2 alerts in the same time to cover their needs and even look for more arbs manually.

So go ahead and blame others for keeping ''secrets'' from you or finish your trials and make a decision
glasgowboy1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:02 am

Thordin wrote:
glasgowboy1 wrote: Its really you that is ridiculous, there are threads and comments about so many alert services here, all of them offer trials, how about investing some of your time and making a choice?

There are lots of different styles of arbing and even more combinations of bookies to use.
Many players use more than 2 alerts in the same time to cover their needs and even look for more arbs manually.

So go ahead and blame others for keeping ''secrets'' from you or finish your trials and make a decision
Yes more bad karma keep it coming lads :) Do you think I would be asking this question if I had not done my research, clearly I have or else I wouldnt have a clue about any names of services and their prices, I have tried them that's why I am looking for opinions as I'm still unsure.

It's good to know if anyone has good and bad experiences with them. As far as I'm aware no one has done a comparison on bet burger and surebet pro, if I'm wrong then my bad.
Mobile Gnome
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:00 am

cristi13 wrote: Don't expect an answer to that. Get a trial for all of them and see for yourself.
You mention trial. Is there anywhere I can get a free or cheap trial for BetBurger as I can't seem to find one on their site?
De
DeviLisLie

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:40 am

glasgowboy1 wrote:
Thordin wrote:
glasgowboy1 wrote: Its really you that is ridiculous, there are threads and comments about so many alert services here, all of them offer trials, how about investing some of your time and making a choice?

Yes more bad karma keep it coming lads :) Do you think I would be asking this question if I had not done my research, clearly I have or else I wouldnt have a clue about any names of services and their prices, I have tried them that's why I am looking for opinions as I'm still unsure.

It's good to know if anyone has good and bad experiences with them. As far as I'm aware no one has done a comparison on bet burger and surebet pro, if I'm wrong then my bad.
Nobody told me or other guys here what SERVICE to use? Really are you expecting an answer to that? What's next that you wanna know: what are the best bookmakers to use??
Instead of getting laid around, sit your ass, and invest time just like everybody here, and ofc you gonna notice the difference yourself.
Cheers, keep it cool! :D
Mobile Gnome
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:54 am

DeviLisLie wrote:
glasgowboy1 wrote:
Thordin wrote: Yes more bad karma keep it coming lads :) Do you think I would be asking this question if I had not done my research, clearly I have or else I wouldnt have a clue about any names of services and their prices, I have tried them that's why I am looking for opinions as I'm still unsure.

Nobody told me or other guys here what SERVICE to use? Really are you expecting an answer to that? What's next that you wanna know: what are the best bookmakers to use??
Instead of getting laid around, sit your ass, and invest time just like everybody here, and ofc you gonna notice the difference yourself.
Cheers, keep it cool! :D
Although the guy's tone was off-colour, I think it's a pretty fair question, he just wanted some general advice. Betburger doesn't do a free trial, so for some, paying 200 euros for a month is a big hit if you're not sure how well the product is suited to you. Sure you can pay for a day, but it's difficult to get a true feel of software in that time.  I thought this forum was set up to share ideas and advice with each other?
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:45 am

I thought this forum was set up to share ideas and advice with each other?
[/quote]

you really think that?

yes it's great for arbers, especially newbies but there's lots of things you have to learn by yourself

some people get upset when they're not handed things on a plate, a serious newbie will spend hours and hours
reading this forum and will have no need to ask such questions, they will find out the answer by themselves.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mobile Gnome
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:45 pm

yorkjoss wrote:you really think that?
Well, yes, that’s the intention of this forum, as stated by it’s creator on the site...

"This forum has 1 target. Profit for it's members… we believe that we can have bigger profits and become better bettors, by sharing our experience and exchanging ideas and secrets in open air.”

some people get upset when they're not handed things on a plate, a serious newbie will spend hours and hours reading this forum and will have no need to ask such questions, they will find out the answer by themselves.
Some people get upset that other people haven’t spent hours trawling though posts to find a bit of information, and have instead just tried to save time by finding a more concise answer.
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Mobile Gnome wrote:
Well, yes, that’s the intention of this forum, as stated by it’s creator on the site...

"This forum has 1 target. Profit for it's members… we believe that we can have bigger profits and become better bettors, by sharing our experience and exchanging ideas and secrets in open air.”

some people get upset when they're not handed things on a plate, a serious newbie will spend hours and hours reading this forum and will have no need to ask such questions, they will find out the answer by themselves.
Some people get upset that other people haven’t spent hours trawling though posts to find a bit of information, and have instead just tried to save time by finding a more concise answer.
so mobilegnome you think secrets are shared in open air on arbusers? they wouldn't be secrets then would they?
secrets are deifinitely not shared, only naive newbies would believe this

what might sound a negative message is actually a positive mesage, in my time on arbusers I have read many similar
questions that rarely get answered, sometime they do and sometimes unintentionally, my advice to read the forum is
good advice as it's the best answer they are going to get, there are many gems on the forum but you have to read the forum
to find them, not just lazily post a question and hope someone is going to do your work for you, yes arbing can be easy
money but only if you are prepared to work at it and LEARN your trade.

I'll get another disapproval from you mobilegnome and you'll think I'm the "bad guy" you are wrong, I am posting
honest advice, the original post was one month ago, he still doesn't have an answer.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:10 pm

I am compelled to add karma to YorkJoss for this post.
glasgowboy1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:10 am

yorkjoss wrote:
Mobile Gnome wrote:

so mobilegnome you think secrets are shared in open air on arbusers? they wouldn't be secrets then would they?
secrets are deifinitely not shared, only naive newbies would believe this

what might sound a negative message is actually a positive mesage, in my time on arbusers I have read many similar
questions that rarely get answered, sometime they do and sometimes unintentionally, my advice to read the forum is
good advice as it's the best answer they are going to get, there are many gems on the forum but you have to read the forum
to find them, not just lazily post a question and hope someone is going to do your work for you, yes arbing can be easy
money but only if you are prepared to work at it and LEARN your trade.

I'll get another disapproval from you mobilegnome and you'll think I'm the "bad guy" you are wrong, I am posting
honest advice, the original post was one month ago, he still doesn't have an answer.
You are being honest YorkJoss but that doesn't mean you are correct. If you look at what I said  I said that no one has done a comparison on these two services and I have spent days upon days reading this forum. Anyway surebet pro isn't running I did find out that the hard way because no one could answer that by paying a hefty subscription fee. So yes if someone asked a question who was new who couldn't find the answer I would fill them in on my knowledge so they avoid a large fee.

I'm going to get a lot of bad karma for this but I couldnt give a toss. You talk about arbing by "learning a trade" as if its the hardest job in the world. Arbing is a doddle sure it takes time to get used to bookies and working around errors but you could train a mule to do this, calm down mate. You get your bets handed to you on a plate and all you have to do is punch  numbers in not even calculating anything with your own brain.

If you think this is hard its time to get back out in the real world.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:45 am

glasgow if a mule can do it go ahead and get rich and stop whining here about nobody comparing 2 simple alert services for you.
And while you are at it and see the ''real world'' arbitrage bussines, feel free to come back and whine about real problems
raizzak
Totally Pro

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 am

ok fuck it, there is no secret.... professional arbers use everything they can get depend on their style and their needs x service is good for football z is for hockey etc etc... If you are looking for one to cover all  what the hell i know.... It is all depends on the style... if you read the countless threads already you would have your answer...
Don't speak for something you have no clue.

Return to “General talk about alert services”