RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Trading software

Info about betting exchanges.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Trading software

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 am

Hi guys,this might be a bit off topic from main subjects in here but I think it's something worth asking.

Has anyone got any experience with exchange software?I've been looking at products like Betangel and am wondering if it might be a worthwhile endeavour to learn more about them.
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Trading software

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:36 pm

BetAngel looks like a monopoly in the market. I m not sure if there is anyone else left to compete with it. I cant see how this software could be used in arbing. Maybe it is strictly for trading. Anyone else with experience?
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:22 pm

sideprofits wrote: BetAngel looks like a monopoly in the market. I m not sure if there is anyone else left to compete with it. I cant see how this software could be used in arbing. Maybe it is strictly for trading. Anyone else with experience?
Mostly BetAngel, GeekToys software for betfair/exchanges are design to trade, to close position, to green up, with existing bets on exchange.  My opinion is that software can't be very useful for arbers, because that software dosn't have any info about placed bet on soft bookies.
X_Gambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:55 am

I am using TheGeek also for arbing.. Benefits compared to website :
Faster surfing or market navigation, faster price updates (in case of drifting odds), faster bet placement, assistance for providing sub 2 euro bets ..
lerllerdi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:31 am

Advanced Cymatic Trader is a good free option if the aim is just faster refresh and faster/easier market access. No need for the fancy toys.
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Betangel is a good one too.
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:17 am

I am using geekstoy for Betfair via betibc because this software offered me at the beginning some practice funds for training mode
Dentz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Does anyone tried http://botbeetle.com/ ?
Says it's free but little doubts because developers are from east. No offence to anyone but makes me alarmed to give bf login details to anyone if not proven trustworthy.
Never lose your capital.
neofen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Dentz wrote: Does anyone tried http://botbeetle.com/ ?
Says it's free but little doubts because developers are from east. No offence to anyone but makes me alarmed to give bf login details to anyone if not proven trustworthy.
so what if developers are from the east? lol if you want more security you can use google authenticator.
And pls drop that stupid attitude or grow up or both.

And just for the record I have never used this softw so dont know first hand. But what I know that for example cynematic trader when it was free it was too slow for me so if you want something better go for geeks or betangel or racingtrader.
Dentz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:10 pm

As I said earlier I am sorry if my post offended and seems to me that you got offended. I am very sorry. I have some bad history doing business with russians but there is no point to assume every russian is a thief so I am very sorry. I think it's always clever to be sure before giving your login information to third party operators regardless in which country that third party operates. 
Never lose your capital.
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Dentz wrote: Does anyone tried http://botbeetle.com/ ?
They are official betfair api partner, same as betangel and others...
neofen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Dentz wrote: As I said earlier I am sorry if my post offended and seems to me that you got offended. I am very sorry. I have some bad history doing business with russians but there is no point to assume every russian is a thief so I am very sorry. I think it's always clever to be sure before giving your login information to third party operators regardless in which country that third party operates.
I understand where are you coming from but you have many "companys" like bookiescanlose.com etc. who promise winning systems, manuals etc and guess where are they from? yeah its UK.

Scamers live everywhere it has nothing to do with your geo location.

Kind Regards

Return to “Exchanges”