RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

GOBETGO - 125.000 Euro SCAM!

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: GOBETGO - 125.000 Euro SCAM!

Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:43 pm

I asked my agent: The Aff. Deal was rev. share 35% with neg. carry over. - No min. players per month.
Yes this statement is true and from me. this Basel-Liverpool bet 100%,the rest i dont remember...to be honest...
Last edited by MrRed on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
De
DeviLisLie

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:51 pm

How can you trust 125k to a company who is founded in 2014, can you explain this to yourself???
Second, go google this license: SOMMERVILLE MANAGEMENT CO. LTD, its their license.You'll find a lot of similar pages to them, all of those are scamm, not a single serious.
Another "so called company" linked with this license is Skedina.com.They pretend te be albanian, I can notice from the flag, but it doesnt exist in here, so I guess it must be some bulgarian, albanian behind all of this, no doubt is from balkans though.
A liitle help and enough with the words, go contact Godaddy.com, there they have their domain registered.It must exist in some way, their name, or at least it must be some connection with the real frauder.
THIS: http://who.is/whois/gobetgo.com
They are so lame, they even dont know a professional hosting service for god sake.I bet they had a 15,99$ server, thats why some of us here experienced delays during live bettings.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:31 pm

There's very very very few things you can't do in Bulgaria with 25000 eur...
BO
BOOYAKA

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:37 pm

One question, how can you trust a little crappy bookie with 125,000? I would be reluctant to have that much in a pinnacle or sbobet account.

Never keep more than you are prepared to lose in any one site, as anything can happen. It could go bust, could scam you or could get hacked. If you value your funds stick to well established, well rated bookmakers and exchanges.

The bookmaking industry is big business and therefore attracts many, many scammers.
Last edited by BOOYAKA on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:00 am

OK, why 125000..its easy..i cashed out and had around 50k left in my account. i never wanted to have more than 50k in my account,but as you know, ihad to wait 1 month for the withdrawel,so i played a bit more...this is normal the time, when you lose the rest. So when im right i had 53120 Euro in my acc. I played 3120 on germany, to make it exactly 50000 and my last bet was 30000 on poland  - scotland the draw odd 3.5. So 20000 in my account left. i lost that germany bet...and won that poland bet...makes 105k+20k left in my account = 125k...i wanted to cashout and get blocked.

@ALL Guys,even if i have the money to get some killers,are you all crazy??? I dont want to spent the rest of my life in prison for that! So i need to take legal actions against them. You all can say...blabla if it was me...i would...blabla...sorry but this is something that other people can do if they want to and this will also not bring me the money back. So if anybody can really help...contact me
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:54 am

I continue deleting and moderating posts.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:25 pm

MrRed wrote: I asked my agent: The Aff. Deal was rev. share 35% with neg. carry over. - No min. players per month.
No bookmaker operating with lower than Pinnacle and Marathon margins would survive with a 35% revenue share deal to affiliates.
This explains a lot of things.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:12 pm

MrRed wrote: OK, why 125000..its easy..i cashed out and had around 50k left in my account. i never wanted to have more than 50k in my account,but as you know, ihad to wait 1 month for the withdrawel,so i played a bit more...this is normal the time, when you lose the rest. So when im right i had 53120 Euro in my acc. I played 3120 on germany, to make it exactly 50000 and my last bet was 30000 on poland  - scotland the draw odd 3.5. So 20000 in my account left. i lost that germany bet...and won that poland bet...makes 105k+20k left in my account = 125k...i wanted to cashout and get blocked.
I need some more info to complete the picture I have in my mind.
These bets that you placed, were they arbs? If yes, how much%.
You told us that you were betting through an agent that had a 35% revenue share with no negative carry over and no minimum number of players required. Is there any possibility that your agent is a subagent of someone else? And if yes, how much was the affiliate deal of that someone else?
Did your agent receive any payment from GBG? I suppose that you were playing for months there. It is more than obvious that in the end your killed the affiliate deal with your winings, but what happened in the first months of your activities there? Did your agent received any payments? Even if your agent is not happy to answer this question, we could easily figure out if you take a look at the history of your balance/deposits/withdrawals. You can figure out the balance at the end of every month and like this we will know if your agent received money from GoBetGo. Another important question is, how many people were under the affiliate tree of your agent? If there were more than 1 (you), then we will not be able to answer to the last question unless your agent is willing to share this kind of info. At the same time, it is difficult to say that any other potential player under this affliate deal had similar action like yours, because indeed your volumes are big for a bookmaker outside the big guys (BF, Pinn, IBC, SBO).

I have 1 conclusion so far that cant be denied. GoBetGo's management was/is amateur. The answers to the above mentioned questions will help me draw some more conclusions.

Even though there is no evidence of any link between Sirbobet and GoBetGo, it is more than obvious that both companies had high expectations but at the same time limited knowledge of the arbing and pro gambling environment.

I dont want to bless our community, but the arbing/trading environment is the most hostile for any bookmaker, and that includes Pinnacle, Sbo, and the rest of the Asians. (Only BF and Betdaq are escaping from this rule). If you want to take this kind of action you must have deep knowledge of what you are doing. Some years ago, AsianConnect came to the forum and asked for our opinion and our needs. That had a positive effect in AsianConnect and the community as well, because it was a win-win situation. Bookmakers  willing to go this path should first ask the community and then advertise themselves as ''arbitrage friendly'' bookmakers.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:40 pm

@Arbuser
a lot of questions..but i will try to help.
The deal was neg carry over,not no neg carry over. Yes my agent is sub of someone else. Sub gets 10%. My agent received 1 time  a commission.The first month commission was around 4-5k. After that i only won and my agent received nothing anymore. Under my agent was only me. So my agent also told me,sure it looks strange 1 player only and 1 vip, but my agent told me, it is all solved with gbg and they approved it and were informed that i play superbig.
Hope this helps.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Yes, my mistake, It was negative carry over with no ''No''.

So lets sum up MrRed and please correct me if I m wrong: GoBetGo knew that a superbig player (and no other) is registered under a sub-agent that had a 35% revenue share deal with negative carry over, and this sub-agent was under an agent that had an extra 10% affiliate deal.

Now, from this information, my initial assumption that GoBetGo management is amateur is confirmed 100%. Imagine a bookmaker with lower margins than Pinnacle and Marathon operating with a 45% revenue share deal. Give me a break.
I kindly ask all the brains of arbusers to try prove that this model is sustainable. This is the riddle of the riddles.
I would also like you all to take a look at my first post in the GoBetGo thread, where I clearly mentioned that GoBetGo dares taking a lot of risks: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2163.msg26600.html#msg26600

MrRed, what about the bets that you placed, were they arbs? And if yes, what %?
It is important to have an answer to this question and I will explain the reason very shortly. GoBetGo informed the community that they can't accept arbs bigger than 2-3% arbs. Here is their post: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2163.msg27060.html#msg27060
Of course, you are not obliged to be a regular member of arbusers (even though I believe that every serious player should be) so my next question is, did you receive any kind of warning from GoBetGo to avoid taking these lines?
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Yes, you are correct,so for my agent 35% and for this guy ,i also know him ,he gets addinional 10% so total 45%
Sorry missed this question.
No Arbs, when they called me, they asked me the same question and to be honest,i didn't know what arbitage betting was,but after that trouble now,i know what it is,trust me!;-)
so my next question is, did you receive any kind of warning from GoBetGo to avoid taking these lines?
  ;D Are you kidding me...sorry, they pushed me to play more and more. "Here you have another bonus, take it! 3x turnover! 3k for free" in the hope i would lose...sorry to disappoint them  :P
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:04 pm

OK, It is getting more clear now.

Now, I would like to ask some more things MrRed. In your first post you mentioned that:
MrRed wrote: I have figured out, that GBG thinks,that i share the aff. commission,that my agent gets if i lose...
May I ask how did you figure this out?

Second question is that in this post you told us that your agent received 4-5k from commissions:
MrRed wrote: My agent received 1 time  a commission.The first month commission was around 4-5k.
While at the first post you made, you told us that you never lost, so no affiliate commission was paid:
MrRed wrote: but i never lost, so there is nothing to share and i never ever shared anything or get any gifts from my agent.
There is a controversy in your words and I would like you to inform us which of these statement is true and which is false. This is beause I would like to have the complete picture until the last detail.

Finally, in your last post you are clearly saying that you know both, agent and sub-agent.
MrRed wrote: Yes, you are correct,so for my agent 35% and for this guy ,i also know him ,he gets addinional 10% so total 45%
Of course you could contact these agents after the confiscation of your money from GBG in your attempt to save what could be saved, but, a logic conclusion would be that there is a connection among the 3 of you, so I would like you to ask your agent and sub-agent, if they agreed to any rule set by gobetgo, forbidding the connection between agent, sub-agent and player.

My hypothesis is, that if agent or sub-agent agreed to this kind of deal, maybe they are responsible for this situation and they should probably compensate you, if GBG is capable enough to prove that indeed there is a financial connection between the 3 of you.
On the other hand, if no such agreement exists, then it is clearly a responsibility of GoBetGo to pay the remaining balance.
To make things more complicated, I m asking you to take a look at the Terms & Conditions that you signed upon registration to GoBetGo in order to see if there is any clause forbiding this kind of connection or cooperation.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Could someone post here the Terms&Conditions of GBG upon registration? I suppose that they changed them after these incidents, so it would be helpfull if you indicate the date that these T&Cs were valid.
Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:47 pm

I am trying to contact them via skype in order to ask them to reply to this thread, but no luck.
Some people take screenshots of T&Cs. I m thinking to post a guide of some things that the clients should do in order to defend their interests in a better way.
Isn't it tragic? They show us MrRed's betslip and then they confiscate the money from him.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:57 pm

@Arbusers
Now, I would like to ask some more things MrRed. In your first post you mentioned that:
Quote from: MrRed on December 18, 2014, 09:23:45 AM
I have figured out, that GBG thinks,that i share the aff. commission,that my agent gets if i lose...

May I ask how did you figure this out?
They contacted skrill and shared transactions and they were able to see, that i shared money with the sub.and only that sub agent, not with my current agent
Quote from: MrRed on Today at 01:40:47 PM
My agent received 1 time  a commission.The first month commission was around 4-5k.

While at the first post you made, you told us that you never lost, so no affiliate commission was paid:
ok, my fault,i was wrong in the first post. After i talked to my agent, it clear that my agent received commission for month august and in september my winning streak startet. So 4-5k for august.
Finally, in your last post you are clearly saying that you know both, agent and sub-agent.

Quote from: MrRed on Today at 03:21:48 PM
Yes, you are correct,so for my agent 35% and for this guy ,i also know him ,he gets addinional 10% so total 45%
Yes there is a connection. This sub is my former agent and he transmitted me to my current agent. So all 3 know each other. But i have contact to all.
So even if i receive money when i borrowed him via skrill they cant say its fraud. I can sent the holy pope money if i want and if the pope wants to play....they can't say its fraud!

So all deals with sub agent, agent was confirmed with george from gobetgo! You sure can understand that i get as much as possible informations from all agents etc. because my money was blocked because of gbg. Nobody will and can compensate my money only GBG is responsible to pay me.
If you got more questions,just let me know
Last edited by MrRed on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”