RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

GOBETGO - 125.000 Euro SCAM!

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: GOBETGO - 125.000 Euro SCAM!

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:11 pm

'They contacted skrill and shared transactions and they were able to see, that i shared money with the sub.and only that sub agent, not with my current agent'

It angers me so much how books asks this info and e-wallets give them it! I don't see how this isn't a direct breach of the data protection act from both parties. I think Skrill is worse for this. I have had several high ranking members of staff at Neteller swear to me that they would not give this info out to a book, and have seen no evidence of Neteller doing it but i'm pretty sure it happens.
RoaldD
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Privacy means nothing. Also heard that it happens very often at Skrill, and that they are willing to help curious bookies even if there is no evidence / probable cause, they just cooperate  :-X
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:57 am

MrRed, I believe you should have informed the community from the very start that you had a connection with both the agent and the sub-agent. You are leaving shadows behind that probably will not help you and they might be useful tools for GoBetGo.
The chain goes like this: Agent(10%) – Sub-agent(35%) – Player(You).
Is this scheme correct or not?
You informed us that you exchanged money with the Sub-agent(35%) or am I wrong?
Everyone is free to exchange money with who-ever he/she wants via e-wallets. E-wallets have internal audits and if these people didn’t stop these transactions then most probably these transactions are legit and according to their T&Cs.
It would be a mistake to start commenting about Skrill exchanging data with GoBetGo, because we will lose the focus on this case.
To get our thinking going, I’m asking MrRed to contact once again with the Agent and the Sub-agent and ask them to provide the deals that they signed with GoBetGo. I would also like to know about the dates that these deals were signed. It is important to have these details because they will be our means to determine if they (agent and sub-agent) did something wrong. If they are not willing to provide these deals, I will just have to examine the affiliate deal that GoBetGo gives to all affiliates.
Also, It would be important to know if Agent and sub-agent had any additional deal with GoBetGo in regards to your action.
Another important element is the date that you registered your account with GoBetGo. I would like to know this date and also, if possible, I would like to know the T&Cs that you signed upon registration. I suppose that you didn’t keep a screenshot of the T&Cs, but if you give us the date, then any of our 2k+ members might keep a screenshot near this date.
It is a shame that GoBetGo’s representative, who has been so much talkative in the past, is not here to defend his company.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:12 am

Hi, chain is so:
former agent(get 10% for getting another agent) - Sub agent (my current agent gets 35%) - me
Ok,i contacted both now. I will quote the deals/emails:

Before you complain,the deal was here a no neg carry over,but gbg changed it at the start of october to a neg. carry over. I lost in August ,so my current agents gets commission. I won in sep,oct,nov.

I signed up on the 26th of august and i dont have a screenshot from there.

From my former agent to sub agent and gbg:
Hello xxxx,
Please meet xxxx, who is the affiliate we have discussed and agreed deal for (35% and no neg. carry over). She has now signed up for a new affiliate account with GobetGo, with username: xxxxx

xxx, please meet xxx, Affiliate Director who will be your main point of contact from now on.

I will leave it to the two of you to discuss the above as well as see to it that there is an exchange of material, information etc needed to ensure that both parties gets as most out of this relationship as possible. I wish you the best of luck in this quest. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

All the best
Next mail from gbg to my current agent:
Hi XXX,
Nice to meet you. Do you have any questions regarding our company or operations?  How can I assist you?
Next mail from my current agent to gbg
Hello xxx, nice to meet you. I do not know if it has said xxx(former agent), but I have a few high rollers, I can send to you. Please tell me about it as soon as my account on 35% and no carry over is set. I will as soon as possible send the player. If you have any questions, you can contact me anytime by email. I look forward to working with you.
xxx
from gbg to my current agent
It is set at 35%. Can you give me some details about your players? Are they losing in general? Are they sharp players or true gamblers?
from my current agent to gbg
Hello xxx,
the player has signed up.
Username: xxx
email: xxx

Can you please let me know,if he is tracked under my account and can you give him please special limits. Thank you very much
xxxx
from gbg to my current agent
Yes he is tracked. We set him at 20k per event.

I think that are the important emails, there were also some other, i will also quote them,gbg was quite nervous when i start winning!
All email are from gbg to my current agent:
2nd of oct
Hi XXX,

How are you doing? Can you please give us some more information on your player, he seems to be winning quite a lot, past 2 weeks won around 200k euro. Does the player play in other bookmakers too? What is his history? Also do you have any other VIP players that might be interested in betting with us?
4th of oct
Hi xxx,
We have a withdrawal policy of not more than 100k per 30 days. He already withdrew around 200k since last week we made an exception for him and is now asking for another 50k+. If he gets it, he won't deposit again this month, and we will be in the negative and you won't earn any commissions either. It is in our and your best interest if we keep him playing on the site instead of paying him and losing the money. We are waiting for our manager to decide what to do with him.
26th of oct.
Dear xxx,
We would like to hereby inform you, that your account with GoBetGo and any affiliated networks has been permanently closed and you are indefinitely restricted from creating any future accounts in accordance to Chapter 9 of our Terms and Conditions. Should we find any, we will close them without a prior notice.

Following an internal investigation, we have uncovered that you were involved in a fraud ring, which has commited identity fraud, bonus abuse, affiliate commission fraud, and multiple account abuse.

Please note that this is a final decision and will not be reversed.  Further communication on the topic will not be responded to.
From my agent to gbg 26th of oct (agent was on fire after that email and was not sure with that commission ,but after some checks it was an error that agent wrote he never received commission.)
Hello xxxx,
you closing my account without any reason? You did not even talk to me.
"
Following an internal investigation, we have uncovered that you were involved in a fraud ring, which has commited identity fraud, bonus abuse, affiliate commission fraud, and multiple account abuse. "
This is not true. I have never received any commission or bonus from you.I'm not part in any fraud ring. And identity fraud and multiple accounts can't be, because my aff. account is verified and i have had only 1 VIP Player at your site. So everything you are mentioned is not true!
Please reopen my aff. account and we can continue as normal.
xxx
from gbg to agent 27th of oct
Dear xxx,
Can you give us a phone on which we can reach you? The phone on your account is invalid.

from agent to gbg 28th of oct.
Hello,
please call me thursday or friday at mid morning. 01xx/ xxxx
xxx
from agent to gbg 1st of nov
Hello,
my player contacted me and he told me, that his account is blocked. You did not call me on thursday or friday, so please do it now so that my player can continue playing.
Best Regards,
xxx
from gbg to agent
Dear xxx,
We are waiting for the results of some checks our security department. We will call you afterwards. Thanks for your patience.
And this was the last email from GBG to my agent . they never called my agent ,never tried to solve this
Last edited by MrRed on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:25 pm

MrRed Plz do let me know when you have the signed affiliate deals between GBG and the agents.

Is there any guy who registered to GBG near the 26th of August that kept a screenshot of T&Cs? I know I m aksing a lot.

Thanks.
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Is there any guy who registered to GBG near the 26th of August that kept a screenshot of T&Cs?
+1 on that. Would be nice to see one too.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:00 pm

MrRed wrote: Following an internal investigation, we have uncovered that you were involved in a fraud ring, which has commited identity fraud, bonus abuse, affiliate commission fraud, and multiple account abuse.
This case seems to be because a player has received a money transfer from his agent who had received affiliate commission from a bookie which prohibits such action. It seems GoBetGo have called this action the affiliate commission fraud. GoBetGo changed T&Cs recently, so does Administrator suspect they changed T&Cs which were relevant to this case so that this case becomes favorable for them ? Is this the reason you want to check T&Cs MrRed signed up ?

What if he had not won a lot ? Had they started a thorough investigation to him ? He won a lot and requested withdrawals than they expected, so they thoroughly looked for any reasons not to pay him, hoping there was they. Unfortunately they found them, which brought at least room to claim player's fault. I suppose it's not easy for him to win his case if Skrill have given them his transaction histories.

Regarding his betting, it seems no problem at all because his large bets were manually accepted by their VIP manager and placed successfully. How can they void winnings from such bets ? Therefore I suppose they have to pay at least his betting winnings, or they keeps losing a reputation. 120k euro is too large for confiscation. Any new players who knows 120k euro confiscation case does not try to visit their web site at all.
Last edited by w62upr on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoaldD
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:22 pm

@w62upr

Agree totally. That GBG ''VIP'' manager accepted his bets personally (so approved them), but in the end confiscated those winnings, wtf.. Real professionalism there, not to mention daylight robbery. Jokebook of the century..
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 am

How are you doing? Can you please give us some more information on your player, he seems to be winning quite a lot, past 2 weeks won around 200k euro
hahah what a bad surprise  ...
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:04 am

Arbusers wrote: MrRed Plz do let me know when you have the signed affiliate deals between GBG and the agents.

Is there any guy who registered to GBG near the 26th of August that kept a screenshot of T&Cs? I know I m aksing a lot.

Thanks.
I dont understand what you really mean, but i think it was automatic when i signed up. I used the special link from my agent and with that all should be ok.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 am

I would like to explain my way of actions in this case.
First of all, we need to see what kind of deals both agents signed. There is a possibility that these deals had no clause forbidding transactions between agents and players. On the other hand, there might be a clause not allowing the cooperation between affiliates and players. I also need the dates, because GBG could alter these deals. The affiliate deal as I see it in GBG website right now, might not be the same with the deal that these 2 agents signed. I hope this point is crystal clear.
Then, I need to see what T&Cs, Mr Red signed. If there is a clause forbidding the cooperation between players and affiliates, then I m afraid MrRed has no case. On the contrary, if GBG forgot to include any clause of this type, then MrRed might have a legit case. Again, the dates are important, because GBG might have changed the T&Cs.

This is the general idea. I hope you all understand my way of thinking. We could make a brainstorming is you think that something is missing from my actions. As you all guys understand, I m focusing on the ''affiliate commission fraud'' allegation, simply because I have no means or the right to examine ''identity fraud'' and ''multiple account abuse''. The ''bonus abuse'' alegation is not a case right now, unless MrRed holds more than 1 GBG accounts.

It is a pitty that we dont have the other side here. I m forced to believe that all information given by MrRed is real because I cant prove it isnt.

Once again, I m asking the community about a screenshot of the GBG T&Cs, around the 26th of August.
RoaldD
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:36 am

Hi Arbusers, there are ways to view websites as they were in the past. I have got 2 snapshots, 1 of June the 25th and 1 of Nov the 12th, non of them saying anything about syndicate betting or automated betting. They seemed to have changed those terms before confiscating funds and then saying we abused those rules (which did not apply to us, because there were no such rules when we played there) I signed up under the same terms I suppose (10th of June)

http://web.archive.org/web/20141112191340/http://gobetgo.com/Home/Terms
Last edited by RoaldD on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:54 am

Roald, this thread is about MrRed's case, which is the biggest brought to my attention, and I suggest that we dont expand it with your case too. We will lose the focus like this. I completely understand that your case is very important also, but not at the same level like MrRed's.
MrRed registered his account on August the 26th. The 2 snaphsots that you suggest have a big time difference, so I would like something to narrow it down.
I purchase a service to protect arbusers from BlackHat operations. I just guess that this service could get the snapshot of the exact date, but this will request resources that I m not ready to dedicate. It will also take a lot of time from the people that work there.
That said, there are 2 options right now.
1. Someone having a snapshot.
2. Someone willing to pay for this service.

Roald, I see that SBM's Mike is in your case right now. I may take a deeper look when I finish with MrRed's, but this is not a contract.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am

OK then, I m willing to take a look at teh T&Cs on a weekly basis, for as long as MrRed was active with them.
Thank you.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Arbusers wrote: First of all, we need to see what kind of deals both agents signed.
All Agents signed the standart Deal on the website. http://affiliate.gobetgo.com/
My former agent signed up on around start of june. My current agent signed up 25 of august. Both got this 35% no neg. carry over deal until gbg changed it in october. Only my former agent gets addional 10% for bringing in my current agent.
Yes i only do have 1 account at GBG.

i know that GBG changed a lot in their t&c i can't prove it but maybe some other guy here knows how to figure out,but @Arbusers even if we have those T&c what would that change  to be honest i don't think gbg will pay me. They will continue as nothing had happened 100% but thank you very much for you help i really appreciate it.

Return to “Bookies discussion”