What are dreams made of?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
BusaHawkG5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

What are dreams made of?

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi to all, smartest betting community!!

I'm BusaHawkG5, and I have a dream. A dream made with effort, knowledge, patience and a strong-heavy progress spirit.

I have met you few weeks ago, when I was learning from that thing new to me called "sports arbitrage".

I have read a lot of articles, guides and testimonials about this incredible career. As soon as I was investigating, my illusion about this journey was growing more and more.

I have taken the decission to join at this amazing forum, to learn from it, making profit of my funds and, of course, to share with you all my findings and mistakes!!

In brief, I have joined to this little family to grow up together, being a proactive and value member of it.

Because like all of you, I have a dream... a dream where you can live better than nowadays, doing your best on this challenging career.

I am pretty sure that my way here will be very long.

This has been my presentation card.

Thank you very much for reading me, Arbusers community. We will be in touch!

Best regards and benefits to all!!  :)
Last edited by BusaHawkG5 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You become what you believe
BusaHawkG5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: What are dreams made of?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello everyone!

I have two questions by now that I'm sure you could response with precission

1- I've read a lot of theory, but i I've never been on game yet... I'm totally newbie on that side. Having in mind that I haven't got yet the initial bankroll to play seriously (around 5000-6000 euros), does it make any sense to start registering onto bookmakers and practice with ridiculous stakes?? Please take in consideration that I'm spanish, and following the "classical" way to reach the bookmarkers, I haven't got any sharp bookie...

2- If i start to practice like I described avobe... Could the bookmaker detetect that I am sharp, even if I use ridiculous stakes? Could be possible being limited practising this way?

Thanks and regards!
Last edited by BusaHawkG5 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porthugz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello BusaHawkG5

Welcome to this community, I hope you reach your goals and make that dream of yours come true.

Now about your questions, I would say that you could register onto bookmakers, it'll save you some time once you will be ready to start arbing. Now practicing with low amounts is a bad idea, they will detect that you are placing bets on value and you will get limited (that's what I did a long time ago and that's what happened, I got limited on several key bookmakers such as bet365, interwetten, marathonbet).

The problem on the other hand is that since you are a beginner, you will make lots of mistales when you start arbing, so playing with big ammounts may not be such a good idea either.

I guess you have to try to find a balance or another way to practice your arbing skills
De
DeviLisLie

Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:14 am

You sound a lot like Martin Luther King Jr. of arbs.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:15 am

you could a  couple of made-up accounts if you think training with micro stakes is so important.
Of course you would not be able to withdraw the deposits.
I dont know, just an idea, havent really given it much thought
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:05 am

It would be good to start your accounts and keep them in a hypnosis mode untill you start arbing some time in the future. This would show that you are not in a terrible need for action. Books will love it. You can select 2-3 of them in order to practice with low stakes, but avoid this in key bookmakers such as Bet365, WillHill, Lads etc. Some b-rated books (for arbing) would be ideal for this.
dr
drhoo

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:19 am

every school costs something .... this one costs a few accounts :p
BO
BOOYAKA

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:47 am

Just do 0% arbs for low stakes. That will be fine.
Last edited by BOOYAKA on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:56 am

6000 is enough for some bonus hunting, to do some part time arbing or live arbing.

Low stakes IE up to 100€ will not keep you under radar. 0% arbs may help but sooner or later you ll be limited.
BusaHawkG5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Thanks to all for the responses... and well, have a nice 2015, with an enormous profits!!  ;)

In a few hours, I will quote your responses in order to clarify my ideas a little bit more...

In addition, I want to confirm you that I will not start arbing until i have reached 10K euros (nowadays I already have 5K) as initial bankroll. Furthemore, my intention will be to work with BetBurguer.

How is your opinion about my proposals?

Regards
tribet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Nothing wrong with 5k to start,I'd not waste accounts practicing though you can do that without using money.
BusaHawkG5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:18 pm

tribet wrote: Nothing wrong with 5k to start,I'd not waste accounts practicing though you can do that without using money.
So you, tribet, would to start arbing with 5K?  ???
tribet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:20 pm

BusaHawkG5 wrote:
tribet wrote: Nothing wrong with 5k to start,I'd not waste accounts practicing though you can do that without using money.
So you, tribet, would to start arbing with 5K?  ???
I did start with less can't see a problem.
BusaHawkG5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Porthugz wrote: Hello BusaHawkG5

Welcome to this community, I hope you reach your goals and make that dream of yours come true.

Now about your questions, I would say that you could register onto bookmakers, it'll save you some time once you will be ready to start arbing. Now practicing with low amounts is a bad idea, they will detect that you are placing bets on value and you will get limited (that's what I did a long time ago and that's what happened, I got limited on several key bookmakers such as bet365, interwetten, marathonbet).

The problem on the other hand is that since you are a beginner, you will make lots of mistales when you start arbing, so playing with big ammounts may not be such a good idea either.

I guess you have to try to find a balance or another way to practice your arbing skills
drhoo wrote: every school costs something .... this one costs a few accounts :p
BOOYAKA wrote:
Just do 0% arbs for low stakes. That will be fine.
ajeto wrote: 6000 is enough for some bonus hunting, to do some part time arbing or live arbing.

Low stakes IE up to 100€ will not keep you under radar. 0% arbs may help but sooner or later you ll be limited.
Thordin wrote: you could a  couple of made-up accounts if you think training with micro stakes is so important.
Of course you would not be able to withdraw the deposits.
I dont know, just an idea, havent really given it much thought
Thanks for your responses! I've decided to make only paper-trading, and when I finish to reach all the "must" bookies, I'll go to the real arbitrage! An exciting thought...
BusaHawkG5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Arbusers wrote: It would be good to start your accounts and keep them in a hypnosis mode untill you start arbing some time in the future. This would show that you are not in a terrible need for action. Books will love it. You can select 2-3 of them in order to practice with low stakes, but avoid this in key bookmakers such as Bet365, WillHill, Lads etc. Some b-rated books (for arbing) would be ideal for this.
I have two questions with a great degree of importance...

1- Should I register into bookies with the same username?? I'm worried about iesnare...

2- I'm going to use BetBurguer. In its entire list of bookies, from Spain, I only have access to: WillHill, Bet365, Betfair, Paf, Bwin, Interwetten,888sport and TitanBet.
Through AsianConnect, I could have access to the sharp bookies: SBO, Pinnie. My question is... are they enough to make a "reasonable" profit? Let's say... From a initial bankroll of 5K, will it be posible to obtain around 600 euros/month of profit?

Thanks  ;)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”