RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

SBObet accepting "losing" bet under dangerous mode

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

SBObet accepting "losing" bet under dangerous mode

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:01 pm

I placed a in-play hockey arb in the match Atlant - Dinamo Riga when the score was 1-3.

I wagered Atlant AH 0 at the soft book and then Dinamo Riga AH 0 at SBObet.
Powerplay is considered dangerous mode at hockey and all bets stay pending up to the moment the powerplay ends.
Atlant was on powerplay 5 on 4 (there was a livestream at bet365) , so quite logical that SBObet put my bet pending at the right of the screen under "my bets" section.
Then the odds got blocked cause Atlant scored , at this moment my bet got removed from "my bets" section...oh well it got rejected i thought , but to my surprise i see my bet confirmed.I went to live chat to tell them my issue , they investigated for about 10 minutes and then i was told that it was safe zone.I had no proofs and gave up.....until now that it crossed my mind that flashscores show if the goals are scored on powerplay.

Here is the proof that Atlant scored the 2ng goal on powerpaly , which is considered dangerous mode.
Powerplay (2minutes) began at 07:52 and the goal was scored at 09:11
http://www.flashscore.com/match/jmpBWU3H/#match-summary
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: SBObet accepting "losing" bet under dangerous mode

Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 am

sbo did play such tricks to me sometimes as well...
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:55 am

Did you show them that? The times of power play and the scored goal?
Maybe SBR complaints can help with this case...

On the other hand, i did get a bet accepted in my favour at danger zone a couple of days back. Cant recall the bookie, it was placed from mollybet platform, just around 100 euros.
Many times i see my bet still on danger zone after ball possession changed, even changed more than once, according to bet365 streams.

I dont think they do it on purpose but that danger zone is malfunctioning quite a few times...
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Yes , i showed them the flashscore link , they said they don't give a fuk about such sites.
I also told them that that i was watching livestream at bet365 and i could see it was powerplay , they told me they have their own live feed and their feed told them it was safe zone.

I don't place hockey arbs at SBObet because of pending time (probability of goal at hockey is higher than in soccer).
Yesterday , i placed it because the situation was in my favour :  i saw that Atlant was on powerplay , i bet Atlant at softbook (bet accepted) , then bet Riga at SBobet hoping for a goal to be scored.
Bet was pending at SBObet, but when the goal was scored , my bet got confirmed instead of getting rejected..I saw it cause anytime i place a bet at asians , i stay at the page waiting for my bet to get confirmed/rejected.
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:51 pm

raizzak
Totally Pro

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:58 am

You may have a strong case here http://en.khl.ru/game/266/42136/protocol/

As you can see at 47:52 a dynamo player got a penalty and the goal is scored 49:11 I'm pretty sure that's under 2 mins. The point thought is  that this is the official score and official stats. Almost every book have the rule that in any dispute the official score is the right one and this is the what the official says. Good luck
Last edited by raizzak on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:03 am

Actually SBO has a rule that bets will be settled according to their personal results , regardless of the official ones.
I remember my case a few months back when fifa.com had one less corner listed, but SBO didnt care. Although in that case fifa was wrong and corrected the results a few days later.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:25 am

my question is , do they have any short safe zone during powerplay ?
maybe when the other team is in possession , they call it safe zone and accept bets ...i think all powerplay is considered dangerous zone and all bets stay pending up to the moment the powerplay ends.

I was told that it was safe zone (it was powerplay indeed , there are proofs) and the bet gets accepted automatically when it is safe zone.
So, their point is that since the bet gets accepted automatically , it means it was safe zone.
Then i asked them : since the automatically bet acceptance means safe zone , then why you make some announcements voiding bets cause they were being accepted mistakenly during dangerous zone resulted in goal ? you already said that bet acceptance is automatically when the zone gets safe !!!
They said there are some errors sometimes...i said , well maybe there is an error in my case too.They denied it !!

I think they accepted bets cause all arbers bet on Riga at that moment , nobody bet on Atlant , so some easy extra cash.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Another issue with Sbobet

Just placed a pick on Home team (football match).
When i placed the bet , their feed was saying away dangerous , so quite logic that my pick stayed pending...then safe...home dangerous....safe...home dangerous....goal !!! my pick was still pending and got rejected...

So , why do these fukers keep the bet still pending when the ball changes possession ?? it should be confirmed because there is a safe zone from "away dangerous" to "home dangerous"
Malteser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:48 am

I've had this issue before with SOB and I don't believe the bookmakers deal with this fairly. Once you place a bet, it should either be accepted or rejected, not placed in a 'pending' section. I believe it's just an invention by the bookies to cheat players. I recommend not placing any bet where it will go to pending.

Return to “Bookies discussion”