RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Tennis Season Start

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tennis Season Start

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Guys, ATP/WTA Tennis Season starts tonight. I wish everyone a profitable tennis season! Most arbers stay away from tennis arbing because they're scared of mixed rules. Well, actually It's up to you to turn mixed rules in your favor. You can create win/void situations by placing your arbs in proper bookmakers.

Pinnacle Voids

Remember, Pinnacle voids all handicap and over/under bets regardless of result of the game in case of a retirement. For example, let's say you picked Under 42 or Federer 3-0 and Federer retired when game is tied 2-2, Total Score 47. Your bets will be voided. Actually, it's impossible to win an Under 42 bet when total score is 47 (or it's impossible for Federer to win 3-0 when game is 2-2) but Pinny acts this way..

Therefore, you shouldn't pick Over and +1,5 or +2,5 Set handicap bets in Pinnacle since your bets will be voided in case of a retirement. As a sharp arber, it's up to you to take advantage of these golden arbitrage opportunities.

One more thing you must be careful when arbing tennis!

Rain Delay and Parlays

I'm a big fan of parlay arbing you know. Most bookmakers don't accept my action for single bets but they accept my bets if I bet a combo (accumulator) bet. I parlay my arbs and make sure there is enough time between games. No problem if tennis arb is last leg of the parlay but if 1st leg of the parlay is a tennis bet, it may be a risky situation. Why? Because tennis games are subject to rain delays. No problem when playing in indoors but it's something you should consider since most games are being played outdoors.

Tennis (ATP/WTA) will be a nice addition to your arbing arsenal. ITF and some Challenger tournaments were still available in ATP/WTA Off season but most arbers prefer to skip these tournaments because of low limits.

Another thing I love tennis is, there's games everyday. Unlike football, tennis' most crowded days are weekdays. There's just semi-final and final games scheduled (in regular tournaments) on weekends. No more lazy mondays, lol.

I wish everyone a profitable tennis season.
Remember, middle bet opportunities exist in tennis as well.
Good luck!

I wish success and good luck to my favourite players also. Raonic, Isner and Karlovic. I hope you go deep guys, good luck!

Last edited by Yngwie on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Tennis Season Start

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:54 pm

The break of tennis ATP and WTA is contributing much to the drop of volumes during December.
Thanks for the article btw.
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:29 pm

HAPPY NEW HEALTHY AND PROFITABLE YEAR!!!

Nice Nights... NBA and tennis in action.... Its my first year in full season arb so i cant wait to see the results...
Great post as always Ingwie...

So in pinacle we should pick under and only -1,5, -2,5 handicaps? Is there other markets for making diff rules favor for us? Till now i arb only books with same rules in tennis...
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:07 pm

although i don't enjoy it that much, tennis is a definitely profitable sport. I wish profitable season!
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:37 pm

raizzak wrote: although i don't enjoy it that much, tennis is a definitely profitable sport. I wish profitable season!
Tennis is trader's paradise. Simple like this.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:41 pm

from a strictly trading standpoint i absolutely agree, from an arbing standpoint yeah very good sport too, i just personally don't like that much, not that i don't use it...
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:36 pm

It's a paradise filled with sharks ready to wipe you out.
dr
drhoo

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am

well, william hill and bet365 almost have the same odds. do they use the same feed?

anyways, moving on in search for the best tennis softs ... and a great sharp with void rule, like most softs.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:11 am

We salute arbers who arb tennis at this hour :D
Don't worry guys. Australia tournaments will end after Australia Open.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”