RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Live Arbing Journal

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Porthugz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Live Arbing Journal

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:14 am

0.6% growth for the day, not bad... I'm starting to learn some tricks and even tho I use two screens, I need to work on my speed. Also, I have to learn how to live arbs on other markets such as asian handicaps and over/under. I know these are tricky but I wonder if they are of any use in Basketball? Right now I only scan match odds, any recommendations on other markets for basketball? I guess HT odds is more volatile so it should have some arbing opportunities.

I have tried to arb on soccer games and correct me if I am wrong but it seems to me that arbing opportunities are VERY rare. They seem to only occur when a goal or a red card happens (maybe when some key player gets injured too but haven't come across this scenario yet).
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:42 am

Don't expect secrets to be told. Basketball and tennis are far better for live arbing.
Porthugz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Arbusers wrote: Don't expect secrets to be told. Basketball and tennis are far better for live arbing.
Indeed, I don't want things to get handed to me, I post questions here that I try to answer myself during this journey. They are more general wonderings that I want to keep a track of you know?
EatSleepArbRepeat
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:39 pm

It does just read as one big fishing trip.

Just opened a betfair account and immediately live arbing. No statement of bookmakers or bets.

But like everyone else im always checking here to see what gold has been given away :)
King

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Nice work, I'm pretty new to arbs also... do you bonus bag? I figured if I have to make accounts with these bookies I might as well bonus bag the sign up offers.

Also I am wondering if age of account would have an effect on how quick they would limit, anyone got any idea? maybe its worth opening accounts even if you are not going to use them for a while?  ::)
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Indeed. Good job from what I've seen so far. I'm still at the stage of taking notes and studying though.
A.M.
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 am

I have done only pre arb so far. Maybe i also try live arb next weekend if i have enought time to it.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”