to bonus bag or arb

Ask anything about smart gambling
thecaptain
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

to bonus bag or arb

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Hey all,

Im new to this forum and am just about finished with all the local (australian) bookmakers. I am now looking to go offshore and have a few questions for those who have travelled the path before me:

1.with a bankroll of only 5k (AUD), is it more advisable to bonus bag (with the inclusion of arbs) offshore bookies or arb them cleanly?
2. How much can one expect to make bonus bagging offshore accounts and is there a link where I can read up on the best bookies to target?
3.apart from checking the reputation of the offshore bookie (on this forum ofcourse),learning mismatch rules and reading t and c's ect is there anything else I should be researching before I take the big leap?

Thanks in advance for your help,
HeavyRigid
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: to bonus bag or arb

Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:38 am

thecaptain, I'm in roughly the same position as you.

I have read that most serious arbers don't bother with bonuses and just stick to arbing.
Personally, after reading the T&C's of many offshore (i'm also Australian) bookies regarding bonuses, I have decided it's not worth the bother. The requirements are so much harder to fulfill compared to our local bookies it's not even close. Making a 1x rollover at any odds or market we chose just does not exist offshore. It's more like 15x rollover at odds of 2.0 or more, only head to head and each bet counts for maximum $20 towards the rollover. Or something equally ridiculous.

There will be some easier bonuses to collect, but I feel on the whole it's best to focus on just arbing.

have a read of sbrforum, they offer some bookmaker reviews also.

also search for gobetgo to see what might happen to your cash.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Bonus Hunting is overlooked by most arbers even veteran ones but actually it's a good additon to profits. It's free money after all, why not pick free money? Just stay away from scam books and you'll be fine.
thecaptain
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:55 pm

thanks for your help guys!
thecaptain
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Ive decided I might bonus bag some offshore bookies using arbing software to meet turnover. Does anyone have any experience doing this that can share some shortfalls or problems that they have found (ie early limitation of the account)?

Return to “Newbie's questions”