Another kind of investment

Suggest and talk about various investments
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Another kind of investment

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Guys,
There is a book that I advise you to read carefully. It is Carlo Cipolla's ''The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity''. The cost to buy this book is less than 5 euros, it is easy and fast to read, and leaves a good feeling. More importantly, it is focusing on human stupidity, a factor very much important and dominant in every day life. It classifies people into 4 categories. I advise you to read it very carefully. If you put it in your brain and allow it to take part in the process of thinking, it will change the way you act and will help you to classify people immediately. It will also help you to classify your acts as well, and find out when you act smart and when you act like a dump. You only have to win from it. it might cost 5 euros, but could bring back millions.
You can download it from the internet, but I strongly suggest to buy it from a bookstore.
I read it first time some years ago and always wanted to inform the community. I just remembered to do so.
Thanks.
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Another kind of investment

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Great share, books and travels are probably the biggest investments in our lifes. I would encourage everyone to share books that changed their lives so we could make some kind of list f.e. "Arbers must read" and this way we would be able to decide what is really worth reaing.

Mine is Napoleon Hill's "Think and grow rich"
dataofsport
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Another kind of investment

Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Tnx Arbusers!
I laughed with my self while I was reading summary!  :D
To be more interesting, slang in my country has a lots of nicks for dummies explained in fourth type! Im still laughing :D

Btw, here is the link if there are members from ex-Yu area:
phpBB [video]

Return to “Other investments”