RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Limited Bet size already??

Ask anything about smart gambling
IdiotArber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Limited Bet size already??

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Ive only placed 2 bets with PaddyPower over last 3 days for around £70 and £80, first one lost and second one won was at 1.83 odds. Now when I was about to make another bet the MAX bet size is £4.97 on 3.2 odds, checked about 10 other random selections and even at 1.5 odds I can only bet about £15-20. Only 1.03 can I bet £300 on. How can this Have happened in 2 bets of 70 and 80???? Can I do anything about it?
IdiotArber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Limited Bet size already??

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:38 pm

This is what I got back from them on online chat:

Your account has a restricted stake factor. This was a trading decision and unfortunately they don't give us any further info on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:48 pm

IdiotArber wrote: This is what I got back from them on online chat:

Your account has a restricted stake factor. This was a trading decision and unfortunately they don't give us any further info on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
you should have mentioned that you're the "IdiotArber", they might have put you back on 100% ;D ;D ;D

this is arbing, you have to accept these things, learn from your experience and where possible make corrections,
limitations are an everyday experience that an arber has to deal with.
IdiotArber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Yes, I've learned that paddy power is no good  :(    Ive deleted all cookies and turned private browsing on also, not sure if there tracking my cookies or if that would even be legal or not. If so, I imagine I put a red flag on their radar when I signed up for about 8-10 different bookies in one week.
tribet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 pm

This is how UK books operate they are not worth bothering with.
Try withdrawing from PP around midnight they paid me 3 times once when I did that,was £1500 too.

Return to “Newbie's questions”