RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Affiliate structure

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
PoisonDart
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Affiliate structure

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:42 pm

How does everyone handle the setup of your affiliate cash back deals`? Do you get someone to register aff accounts and you sign up under them? This would be the straightforward way but I could imagine that some of the people I know would have their taxes fucked up if I generated a lot of aff profits...

So ideally I thought I get someone as an ID that would be the "player" and I actually own the aff account where the action happens and the money flows directly to me :)

Can people post a list with their most reliable no hassle affiliate books. I know there are a lot of pitfalls and there are shitty books that require you to bring in a minimum of new players or revenue each month which is predatory and ridiculous of course. Also if they stipulate you need a website that too is pretty annoying.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Affiliate structure

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:50 pm

I looked at this recently as an avenue I have not explored. However it seems the good days are over and most books now have a negative carryover now which means you would only receive a payment if OVERALL all of your affiliates at that book are in the negative. Being an arber this is almost never going to happen over a decent number of accounts even if the occasional one does make a big loss. I've also heard they try anything not to pay you and are even more keen to claim linked accounts than just with the normal method.
PoisonDart
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Affiliate structure

Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:22 pm

This seems to be one of those goose that lays the golden eggs topics where those people who get a nice supply of eggs are not too keen on divulging all the secrets  ;)

True though what above said about most aff programs playing hard ball these days. But they can be kept in check if they are not completely unacceptable in every way through their T&C alone like WIlliam Hill  for instance...

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”