RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

betcris dsi bookmaker

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
ispanico
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

betcris dsi bookmaker

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:34 am

hy guys, i'm an european player. i have a question about dsi bet cris bookmaker eu. are the limits high on american markets (exemple: NBA NHL ) or are high for american players?  i see that if "there are a lot of european action they limiti you". For "european action" do you intend  bets of european players or bets on european market (exemple: premier league, serie a, liga) ? thank you for the answers
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: betcris dsi bookmaker

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:42 am

ispanico wrote: hy guys, i'm an european player. i have a question about dsi bet cris bookmaker eu. are the limits high on american markets (exemple: NBA NHL ) or are high for american players?  i see that if "there are a lot of european action they limiti you". For "european action" do you intend  bets of european players or bets on european market (exemple: premier league, serie a, liga) ? thank you for the answers
the best thing to do is to open an account and see for yourself ... takes about 3 minutes ...
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 am

not sure what's going there but they had just bitcoin withdrawals few months and now it's there but if want withdraw to e-wellets it can take up to 2 weeks. but time before that when they had just bitcoins withdrawal options on chat I fell like they forcing me to take bitcoin. It was very strange accepting skrill deposits but don't pay to skrill. their answer is they working on it but no one know when it would be completed and it take few months. I have some cash there and waiting 4 days withdraw. I don't alow to they keep my money 2 weeks so go to chat today. It's about  betcris
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Sid'
Sid: Welcome to our Live Chat Department. My name is Sid. How may I be of assistance?
me: can you tell me when will get my withdrawal?
Sid: Hello, can you please confirm your secret phrase?
me: what was question?
Sid: If you need to recover your secret phrase, please be so kind to follow these steps:Sid: 1. Log into your BetCRIS account.Sid: 2. On the home page, scroll the mouse all the way to the bottom and under ‘’My account’’, click on ‘’Security’’.Sid: 3. Under ‘’Security’’ options you can find and edit your current Secret Phrase or security pin.
me: xxxx
Sid: Thank you! I appreciate it…
Sid: Your request is pending on the system and will be process as soon as possible.
me: but I'm waiting 4 days. and withdrawals should be under 24 hours?
Sid: There is a small delay but will be process a soon as possible.
me: that's not small
me: I need that money
Sid: We will issue your request as soon as possible.
me: thats's under few hours few days or?
Sid: As soon as possible, we do not have an exact time frame.
me: how is that possible
me: you don't know?
Sid: Our apologies, as soon as possible you will received your request.
me: that's not answer
me: you accept deposit in second but for withdrawal don't know?
me: I will contact sbr
Sid: Our apologies on any delay, we will process your request as soon as possible.
me: like I say that's not answer I want my money
Sid: We do not have an answer yet.
Sid: I will be processed as soon as possible.
Sid: May I help you with anything else?
me: first of all you did't have skrill withdrawal few months
me: and now don't know when I will get money?
Sid: Our apologies/Sid: *.
Sid: May I help you with anything else?
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:59 am

The BetCris/Bookmaker group have obviously had problems recently with e-wallets and with them being offshore and operating in grey/black markets etc, you have to expect a few bumps along the road with available payment options. They are very reputable so they definitely aren't scamming you or anything, they obviously have genuine issues with processing through e-wallets at the moment. In general, the offshore books are trying to push as many people towards Bitcoin as possible.

You could go to SBR, but if there are genuine payment processing issues then it's unlikely SBR will be able to speed things up for you.

It seems like the choices you have are limited to the ones you've already mentioned, either wait a couple of weeks or more for e-wallet or possibly just as a one-off in the circumstances, sort out a Bitcoin wallet etc so they can send the money faster by Bitcoin.
Last edited by luctens on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
It matters
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Hello guys.
Today discovered that BetCris have increased juice (margin) on their "game win" market in in-play tennis matches.

Yesterday it was near 4,7 - 5%, today its near 8%.

Is it only for me or for all customers ? Can anyone check it out please ?
For example I have :
WTA Doha (QAT), R16
Muguruza, Garbine vs Zhang, Shuai
PLAYER TO WIN GAME 8 OF SET 1 ?
MUGURUZA, G 1.3300 dn ZHANG, S 2.8600

1,33 - 2,86. Its 9,22% Juice.

What juice do you guys have? Game win market only.

Many thanks.
It matters
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:07 pm

you know its kinda strange since other markets have normal juice.
thats why im asking

Return to “Bookies discussion”