BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skill - Premium Tradings reliable? Lost 2.495 euro and give me back only 860!!

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Skill - Premium Tradings reliable? Lost 2.495 euro and give me back only 860!!

Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi, first of all I am an arber. Not a big one, but still I am in this field over 4 years now. Last Friday an email from Skrill received, inform me that 2495.00 Euro send to Bellona (mbeur@premiumtradings.com). Funny thing, I don't have Premium Tradings account. I did not ever register to this service. I ,of course, do not sent this money. I read this email less than an hour after it came to my email.

Immediately I sent email to Skrill support and I also fill their in site messaging support system with my concern that somebody hacked my account and sent this money. I try to reach them at the phone the same time but they didn t answer.After that I sent email to Premium Tradings and also chat with them, still the same day, about 1,5 hour after the transfer. They ask me a screenshot and told me that they will investigating the issue

I sent 3-4 more emails to Skrill, Saturday and Sunday and still nobody reply to me. Skrill did not answer me anything all the weekend.

Monday, Skrill reply to my emails and ask me to change email and password to my account, ID and address proof.They sent me to fill a disputed transaction form!I did this the same day!

After all,  today(6 days after the incident) I receive this email from both Skrill and Premium Tradings:

"Dear Sir,

We are reaching you reading your case of unauthorized deposit form your Skrill account.

We have been in touch with Skrill and we were informed that your Skrill account has been hacked.

Therefore we are refunding the available funds left in the betting account to your new Skrill account, as provided to us by Skrill anti-fraud team.

The total amount of 860.20 EUR was sent to your Skrill.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

PRMTS Team"

Just lost 1635 Euro
Last edited by minas on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Skill - Premium Tradings reliable? Lost 2.495 euro and give me back only 860!!

Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:42 pm

If your Skrill account has been hacked why do you state that premium tradings is not reliable?
You should talk to Skrill about the rest of the funds and none else..
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Skill - Premium Tradings reliable? Lost 2.495 euro and give me back only 860!!

Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:44 pm

So Is our money safe on Skrill? On Premium Tradings?After this incident I respectfully disagree. I may lost only 1635 euro. And I may be "lucky" this time. Next time this amount may be way bigger and with their response, this freak me out.Lots of you have big money their, I don't expect to get this money back anymore but from me side I think it's fair all arbing/trading/betting community know this story.
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Looter wrote: If your Skrill account has been hacked why do you state that premium tradings is not reliable?
You should talk to Skrill about the rest of the funds and none else..
I think that they don't have to receive money from account that is NOT their customers.And also as I contact them immediately they have to frozen this account(the one that my money deposit to)
Looter
Has experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:59 pm

I think that Skrill has a callback service you could use to reach them immediately.
You should also try to reach premium tradings via Skype.
What I mean is that in such critical situations you don't just send emails..
You can ask premium tradings to give you the list of the transactions made in order to see when the funds have been spent and where and also the full info of the person registered with them.
If the account in premium tradings is under your name that means that your email may been hacked too.
If the account in premium tradings is under another name it would be really nice to clarify if they accent funds from e-wallets that do not belong to the account holder...
Last edited by Looter on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Looter wrote: I think that Skrill has a callback service you could use to reach them immediately.
You should also try to reach premium tradings via Skype.
What I mean is that in such critical situations you don't just send emails..
You can ask premium tradings to give you the list of the transactions made in order to see when the funds have been spent and where and also the full info of the person registered with them.
If the account in premium tradings is under your name that means that your email may been hacked too.
If the account in premium tradings is under another name it would be really nice to clarify if they accent funds from e-wallets that do not belong to the account holder...
I did not know if Skrill have a call back service.I sent them email and also call them on the phone, but they don t answer.As about the Premium tradings I chat them, they were informed about this, 1,5 hour after the transaction.I don t think my email hacked too and I don't think that the hacker create an account to Premium Tradings under my name because I did not receive some register email after that nor after the "deposit".No email come to account from Premium Tradings about creating account nor from transaction nor passwords changed.
Last edited by minas on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voodoo
Has experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:37 pm

''....Therefore we are refunding the available funds left in the betting account to your new Skrill account, as provided to us by Skrill anti-fraud team...''

So they agree that they accepted funds from a skrill member, who DOES NOT have an account at premium tradings, and added the money to a different member. Then, they refunded the remaining balance in the pt account and... that's all? (if the remaining balance in pt account was 10k they would refund all the funds back to skrill account?)

This is unfair of course, premium tradings should refund the whole balance or say that the customer is lying, but it is obvious from their answer that they agree with him.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Minas I believe you are too late to report this incident here. You are waiting for almost a week for what...?
I will try to contact a PT manager to see what is going on.
I believe that PT offer to move money from one friend to another might be a hole allowing scams to operate.
Dentz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi,

This incident made me wonder what is the usual time in days/months that ppl changes their passwords on bookies/skrill and other e-wallets etc.? I am so called paranoid and I change almost once / week my passes if possible. It's too easy to inject keystroke loggers and other little rootkits to your comp. and take away all the goodies you worked so hard.
Never lose your capital.
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Arbusers wrote: Minas I believe you are too late to report this incident here. You are waiting for almost a week for what...?
I will try to contact a PT manager to see what is going on.
I believe that PT offer to move money from one friend to another might be a hole allowing scams to operate.
Hi, arbusers I though that Skrill and PT as they informed very fast they would solve this issue.To be honest I still could not believe their respond. I believed that they controlled the situation and I ll get my money back. And I still believe that both PT and Skrill have to pay this amount as this is their fault.PT has this kind of "hole" and don t protect their clients because this may happened also to a withdrawal, this could me a lethal blow for their reliability . PT informed very very fast and they could frozen the account. As about Skrill I cannot express myself, they were too late to protect me as a client. This behavior is irresponsible and dangerous when we have to do with money!
Luis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Minas, do you have Skrill Authentication Token?
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:58 pm

No
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Did you use the same (hacked) password at another (gambling) website?
minas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Nop!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Token is a must have tool for Skrill.
1 bad thing about Skrill, is that they don't pay attention and they don't recognize the significance of the requests of their clients when it comes to safety matters. I believe that they are ready to move the sky when it comes to merchant accounts, but they don't really show the same care for a normal account of a gambler/player.

In any case, the solution to this problem is on PT's hands and not Skrill's.
Even if mins doesn't take his money back, PT must find a way to close the hole. I have a very good idea, but i m not ready to share it in public before discussing it with their management.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”