RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bookmaker Freeplay Bonus Strategy?

Ask anything about smart gambling
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Bookmaker Freeplay Bonus Strategy?

Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:25 am

What is the best way to use this bonus?  Is the 3 team 8 way parlay the best way?  However i see if you do this, then they will see you are advantage player.  Also the other thing is you can use the freeplay only on the major sports... basketball and football u can use it on spreads and totals only.  For baseball and hockey yes you can use moneylines and totals.

I know i was able to do the 3 team parlay and bet it 8 different ways where i get back 72.5% of the freeplay with bookmaker many years ago.  However i read if they see you do this, then they will most likely not let you do it anymore.  However do they even allow you to do this anymore?  It says max payout on freeplay is 5k... so if you use a $200 freeplay to do this, you would get around $145 or so if you make 8 different 3 team $25 parlays which one of them will hit.

First off, would this even be allowed?  It says freeplay can only be used from -200 to +300 odds and a 3 team parlay would pay +596.  The other thing is if it is, wouldn't the best thing to do be bet the entire $200 to win $1192 on bookmaker then use 7 other books and bet the other 7 combinations of parlays?  That way they won't know?  I assume if u do 3 separate parlays on pinnacle, they wouldn't care even if it has some sort of combination which doesnt make sense?  Example A, B, C, D, E, F. 

And pinnacle you have A, C, E  then A, D, E and then A, D, F.  But they wouldn't care though right since you are losing money this way?  Also it make no sense why would u do parlay like this so would pinnacle or some site say thats not allowed?  Then you find few other books and do other similar ones?  Of course out of all these 8 parlays, there will be 1 book that you win it at.  The thing is i dont want to do this at bookmaker and then my account got flagged b/c this is bonus abuse isn't it?  The 3 team 8 way parlay?  I know back then this was allowed but i think its frowned upon?  If its allowed, probably make just 1 bet at bookmaker then 7 other bets at 7 other separate books?  I assume that is too extreme so maybe just 3 other books and put 2 parlays in each book even though it would not make sense since 2 different parlay have different result?
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bookmaker Freeplay Bonus Strategy?

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:13 am

Hi. I used to play it on higher possible odds and then lay it (for example back odd 12 lay 11 etc.. ). I was able to change 80% from freeplay to cash.  Markets like HT/FT or correct score should be very good for this.If your bookmkers dont offer this markets,, try to find some outsiders to win NBA or premier league
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bookmaker Freeplay Bonus Strategy?

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:27 am

Can you translate to american odds what you mean by what you did with those freeplays?  They say you can't use it on moneylines in basketball and football so only sides and totals.  You can use it in hockey and baseball but only moneyline and totals.

They say it can only be used on odds of +300 to -200.  Of course for baseball and hockey thats easy b/c most games will be between those odds.  But what is proper strategy?  Taking a big underdog like +250 on freeplay and betting the other side -250 with real money in the other book?  Is that waht you mean?  Does anyone know if you allowed to do that 3 team parlay with 8 ways?  If so, you have to break it down right since doing 1 freeplay with bookmaker and 7 other freeplay amounts with other books wouldn't make sense b/c u would lose money on it?

Return to “Newbie's questions”