BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Finance of arbitrage players

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.

What is your total bankroll?

< 500
4%
500 to 1k
6%
1k-2k
15%
3k and more
10%
Limits are killing my game
10%
3k-5k
10%
5k to 10k
2%
10k-20k
8%
More than 20k
19%
Bank is not a problem (I have other limits)
15%

Total votes: 48
Ice-Cracker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Finance of arbitrage players

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 am

Hello everyone.
First of all, it is alvays a big honour to welcome in new place.
My name is Maciej and I'm from Poland (where gambling law is against  internet players)...

Let me ask you a few questions (hope for a good thread for):

1. What is your average daily/ monthly ROI? Better than with RebelBetting?
2. Life-time of ID's
3, Limits - when, where and why not ;)
4. Bankroll
5. Working hours
6. Total stakes
7. How many bookmakers available

Thanks for discussion.
Last edited by Ice-Cracker on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Finance of arbitrage players

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 am

for your questions there are no general answers - but I may strongly suggest to use the "search-function"

Q: are you linked to Rebelbetting??? If yes please reveal in which way!

As you are a totally new member here in the forum your first attempt seems a bit too professional to me  :-\
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:25 am

The poll is wrong,at least you will need at least 3k.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:27 am

Ice-Cracker wrote:
Thanks for discussion and for Owner of this nice piece of software (with almost 130 bookmakers base).
that piece of software is so nice that I am a fully paid member who rarely even logs onto it, is this a pathetic
attempt at a piece of free advertising? if you are such the newbie you claim to be then you are in no position to comment
on the quality of an alert service.

I am not a newbie, I have lots of experience and there are far better alert services out there than the one
you are advertising.
Ice-Cracker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 am

Hello again.
Dear friends, this is my fault that not wrote everything and in clear way. I'm sorry. Yesterday was late time for posting and also your replies (count and quality) are surprise for me. Positive ofcourse. Thanks. Let me explain few things:
MUCHBET wrote: for your questions there are no general answers - but I may strongly suggest to use the "search-function"

Q: are you linked to Rebelbetting??? If yes please reveal in which way!

As you are a totally new member here in the forum your first attempt seems a bit too professional to me  :-\
That is a good question. I am not linked with them as a company, but few years ago I was a translator into polish.
I get a 2 months os their software usage. To make long story short: I was totally new in arbitrage and you know, without limits my earnings were really better than today with totally ID baned with almost all soft-bookies.
yorkjoss wrote:
Ice-Cracker wrote:
Thanks for discussion and for Owner of this nice piece of software (with almost 130 bookmakers base).
that piece of software is so nice that I am a fully paid member who rarely even logs onto it, is this a pathetic
attempt at a piece of free advertising? if you are such the newbie you claim to be then you are in no position to comment
on the quality of an alert service.

I am not a newbie, I have lots of experience and there are far better alert services out there than the one
you are advertising.
I fully understood you, dear friend. Once again, please take my apologies for not clear writing.
We all know about RB and their strong and weak sides. One of them is bookmaker database. Wery limited in my opinion (comparing with BetRinger). I also understood, these pieces of software are for diffrent markets / clients.
If you can tell something more about BetRinger custom usage - please, be so kind. I believe, these 130 bookies are generating better values for slower limits.
ArberPro wrote: The poll is wrong,at least you will need at least 3k.
This is my basic error. I can't edit pool by now. You're totally right. 3k is too weak to get something good from...
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:21 am

edit: never mind

Return to “General talk about alert services”