Unusual Markets

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unusual Markets  (Read 1574 times)
chapcharlie
Not even a newbie

View Profile

chapcharlie

Unusual Markets
« on: February 27, 2015, 10:54:44 AM »

Hi,
Obviously I'm trying to delay limiting as much as possible.
I try to remain in the main markets but I'm wondering if I'm being too cautious.

I will arb on US sports such as NFL, NBA,  NHL and Baseball, but I hesitate to do the same on the European equivalents.
I'm pretty sure it not the best idea to start a new account betting on 2nd division women's turkish basketball, but I see quite a few posts from pro's on here mentioning Russian and Scandinavian hockey, European basketball etc.

If I stick to the premier leagues in the bigger sports will that be less conspicuous. Or am I going to get noticed with most bookies as soon as I go for any sport not played in the uk?
Any advice on where to draw the line would be appreciated.

Cheers
PoisonDart

View Profile

PoisonDart

Re: Unusual Markets
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 01:17:48 PM »

the pros arb donkey racing in Armenia because they've established ways of getting IDs which means limiting doesn't hurt them like it does noobs. So I suggest don't get too exotic in your choice of markets.
ArberPro
Has some experience

View Profile

ArberPro

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 02:06:28 PM »

the pros arb donkey racing in Armenia because they've established ways of getting IDs which means limiting doesn't hurt them like it does noobs. So I suggest don't get too exotic in your choice of markets.
Not true...
HeavyRigid

View Profile

HeavyRigid

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 12:28:10 AM »

Not true...
Care to elaborate?

I lean towards this idea, but perhaps the established arbers (through experience) know which books to look after and which ones they can afford to bet those juicy arbs on exotic leagues? The only way to get this experience is the have access to more than one account...
Stergios

View Profile

Stergios

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 10:26:38 AM »

Serius bookies have betting limits per league and market(KHL is a good league). place bets that have high limits. If you really wanna pick a juicy bet on a secondary market maybe you can place it as a double or a tremble.
Pages: [1]
Print