BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Unusual Markets

Ask anything about smart gambling
chapcharlie

Unusual Markets

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:54 am

Hi,
Obviously I'm trying to delay limiting as much as possible.
I try to remain in the main markets but I'm wondering if I'm being too cautious.

I will arb on US sports such as NFL, NBA,  NHL and Baseball, but I hesitate to do the same on the European equivalents.
I'm pretty sure it not the best idea to start a new account betting on 2nd division women's turkish basketball, but I see quite a few posts from pro's on here mentioning Russian and Scandinavian hockey, European basketball etc.

If I stick to the premier leagues in the bigger sports will that be less conspicuous. Or am I going to get noticed with most bookies as soon as I go for any sport not played in the uk?
Any advice on where to draw the line would be appreciated.

Cheers
PoisonDart
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Unusual Markets

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:17 pm

the pros arb donkey racing in Armenia because they've established ways of getting IDs which means limiting doesn't hurt them like it does noobs. So I suggest don't get too exotic in your choice of markets.
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:06 pm

PoisonDart wrote: the pros arb donkey racing in Armenia because they've established ways of getting IDs which means limiting doesn't hurt them like it does noobs. So I suggest don't get too exotic in your choice of markets.
Not true...
HeavyRigid
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:28 am

ArberPro wrote:Not true...
Care to elaborate?

PoisonDart wrote: the pros arb donkey racing in Armenia because they've established ways of getting IDs which means limiting doesn't hurt them like it does noobs. So I suggest don't get too exotic in your choice of markets.
I lean towards this idea, but perhaps the established arbers (through experience) know which books to look after and which ones they can afford to bet those juicy arbs on exotic leagues? The only way to get this experience is the have access to more than one account...
Stergios
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:26 am

Serius bookies have betting limits per league and market(KHL is a good league). place bets that have high limits. If you really wanna pick a juicy bet on a secondary market maybe you can place it as a double or a tremble.

Return to “Newbie's questions”