RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Forex software for arbing or bonus abuse

Where to invest the surplus of funds
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Forex software for arbing or bonus abuse

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:25 am

Hello all,i am starting to reading more about forex because i will like to give it a try,but i am not aware if there are softwares that find the arbs in forex like in sports?Do you know if there are,or i must find them manual.I am new in forex so i am sorry if i am asking stupid question.Thanks a lot!
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Forex software for arbing or bonus abuse

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:39 am

I know there are, but sorry I can't recommend any.  I briefly looked in to a forex account, and downloaded some free trading software (not arb software, just typical forex trader software).  It was so complicated and took so much memory my computer couldn't even run it smoothly.  I was also hoping that forex arbing might be a more stable way of arbing.... but from my brief research on it, it sound like forex arbs are a lot smaller than sports arbs, as the lines on forex markets are very tight.  And so to be successful may require huge bankrolls.  But I'm hoping someone will come along and tell me this is not true.
starter
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:39 pm

luckily I come with little bit background in forex. I didn't knew anything about forex scalping till recently when I read it from this forum.  http://www.mysmp.com/forex/forex-arbitrage.html Anyway if you want to do this easiest way is to download Metatrader 4
create demo account
Create Expert Advisor to track 3 currency pairs
Backtest it to see if there are any historycal arbs and if the thing works.
Use it live

I have to warn you though brokers take spreads as fee and it is likely to eat up the arb

Tutorials:
http://www.babypips.com/blogs/art-of-automation/forex-ea-20150123.html
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:37 am

Thank you very much for your precious help both of you friends!!! When i was searching for forex arbing i also saw that software that you write "Metatrader 4" i believe that this is an exelent piece of work for this kind of things and much more.I will give it a try,thanks a lot!!

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”