Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet365

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:40 pm

SticyBandit wrote:
geomak wrote:

In greece, from now on for new accounts, you need first deposit via mastercard-visa. One month after that, you can deposit with skrill- neteller only if you recieve and confirm the code you will find into letter from bet365 at your home address...
For bonus purpose only or all new accounts from Greece must first be funded via credit/debit card?
Every single new account. At skrill option you get the message " contact cs for this deposit method". They hit arbers too
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Bastards!
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:28 pm

maybe Greece is a country with highest number of arbers there...
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Question is what country is next,or what other bookies ll follow this pattern?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:41 pm

There was a party going on in Greece these last 2 years. All Greeks were speaking for bet365 only. The same party was in Romania until the new antigambling law came to place. I think next will be x Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine, in this order.
Last edited by arbusers on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SticyBandit
Has experience

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:43 pm

All bookies want to have as many players they can and throwing out e-wallets is big impact on deposits from those country, but from the other side if they are loosing much money year after year on that market, then it's logical for them to reduce number of players from there....Bet365 financial report for 2016 still hasn't arrived, for 2015. it arrived in September 2015. so I don't know in what financial situation are they this year...

for Greece accounts opened before that regulation took place, they still are able to make Skrill/Neteller deposits/withdrawals without any issues?
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:49 pm

SticyBandit wrote: maybe Greece is a country with highest number of arbers there...
Stop thinking that arbers are the most dangerous players in the world especially for soft bookies.There are may many alternative methods that could easily cause huge damages in to a company. Keep this in mind..
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:59 pm

SticyBandit wrote:

for Greece accounts opened before that regulation took place, they still are able to make Skrill/Neteller deposits/withdrawals without any issues?
As far as i know yes they can still use e - wallets
jo
joker9424

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Yeah there was a great party last years in Greece. They hit them pretty hard....not arbers.
You can't introduce football league and lower leagues and keep accepting big stakes for those leagues.
Apollon Paralimniou  ;)
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:44 am

joker9424 wrote: Yeah there was a great party last years in Greece. They hit them pretty hard....not arbers.
You can't introduce football league and lower leagues and keep accepting big stakes for those leagues.
Apollon Paralimniou  ;)
It is my feeling also that arbers weren't what hurted them most , but on the other hand they could just not offer these kind of leagues to greek accounts or put smaller limits ,  instead of turning off ewallets!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:05 am

Probably Greece is just the start . Other countries will follow!
And pulling the plug from ewallets doesn't affect only arbers but normal players also!
So what?
They decided to become the new bwin just accepting parlay bettors of 5 euros ?
jo
joker9424

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:26 am

Bwin is a good example of what NOT to do....
couple years ago was number one...today is good only for some bonuses.
my_username
Has experience

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:16 am

so it's true then, only arbers and other pros use ewallets?

skrill is also very expensive for merchants, i would not be surprised if books hate skrill for other reasons than arbers alone.

i know some arbers don't even use ewallets but i am having hard times finding out how to move money without them.
luctens
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:28 am

my_username wrote: so it's true then, only arbers and other pros use ewallets?

skrill is also very expensive for merchants, i would not be surprised if books hate skrill for other reasons than arbers alone.

i know some arbers don't even use ewallets but i am having hard times finding out how to move money without them.
No it's not true that "only arbers and other pros use ewallets", Skrill have around 36.5 million customers for goodness sake, and quite obviously there are way less than 36.5 million smart bettors around the world, so smart bettors make up an extremely small minority of all e-wallet customers.

I expect pretty much all smart bettors use e-wallets, but the bookmakers must think that the overall value of the business they get from e-wallets is a net positive even with the smart bettors involved, otherwise they would simply stop doing payments altogether through e-wallets.
my_username
Has experience

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:35 am

Skrill lost most of those in the past 3,4 years. Why do you think they keep rising the fees? It's classic move by a company whose investors like to see profitable years but are harder and harder to achieve because they keep losing users, so they raise fees to existing ones. Its economy 101. short term profits over long term stability and growth. but in capitalism, nobody cares about long term except the small business owners.

And i don't know a single person who is not a serios gambler in one way or another that even knows skrill exists let alone uses it.

not sure about UK tho, the meka of gambling.

Return to “Bookies discussion”