RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bet365

Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:33 am

highroll wrote: Since June i lost about 60k at bet365 from inplay markets, mainly corner and goal markets (last year profits at bet365 were about 40k, more than 200k on the last 6 years betting mainly on the asian markets offered or  inplay at bet365 although my yield is less than 2%). Suddenly one month ago the suspended my account to ask me about 'Responsible Gambling'. Answered a stupid questionnaire, talked to them over the phone and after the procedure was over, they freezed my account again to ask me personal information about my annual income, value of my houses etc and on the last 7 days (after i answered all their questions) my account still remains freezed waiting for their decision (that was going to take about 24hours). Uffff
Unless Bet365 have given you any specific valid reason as to why they haven't yet made whatever decision it is that they need to make after you have given them all of the information that they've requested, 7 days and counting without the issue being resolved simply is nowhere near good enough from Bet365.

You need to get on the phone to Bet365, tell them that you refuse to get off the phone to them until the issue is sorted, demand to speak to a manager, demand that the issue is sorted out immediately and stop letting them fob you off.
Last edited by luctens on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
highroll
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:32 am

fairpunter wrote:
highroll wrote: Suddenly one month ago the suspended my account to ask me about 'Responsible Gambling'. Answered a stupid questionnaire,
They couldn`t get any excuse from your answers and now they are trying to find new excuses. This is their old method.
Be ready for this message "Unfortunately we closed your account".
Yes i know that's why i am looking for alternatives. I can create a Bet365 account on my wife name but if i start betting big amounts from the start, it will look suspicious for arbing and probably terminate that account too. The strange thing is that they freezed my account when i was loosing money and not when i was winning.
luctens
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 pm

highroll wrote:
fairpunter wrote:
highroll wrote: Suddenly one month ago the suspended my account to ask me about 'Responsible Gambling'. Answered a stupid questionnaire,
They couldn`t get any excuse from your answers and now they are trying to find new excuses. This is their old method.
Be ready for this message "Unfortunately we closed your account".
The strange thing is that they freezed my account when i was loosing money and not when i was winning.
They don't really care whether you're winning or not, the algorithms are God to them. What the algorithms say, goes. Computer says no all the way.
Last edited by luctens on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:52 pm

After a new site was launched, my bet365 site is very slow, it need 3-4 secounds to refresh, when I click on x to close the tab it took me about 2-3 secounds, also it opens categories very slow, it is so annoying.
My net and PC are fast and very reliable.
Guys does anyone know why am I experiencing this problem with bet365?
dbzrk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:06 pm

So bet365 closed my account.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of your business, we have reluctantly taken the view that we are no longer able to accept your bets and as such your account has been suspended.

You may withdraw the existing balance on your account in the usual manner. Once your funds have been withdrawn your account will be closed.

If you have any ante-post or unsettled bets, these will stand and will be settled, win or lose, in the usual way once the result is known.

If you then require a withdrawal of any remaining balance once all bets have been determined, please contact our Customer Services Team who will assist you with this.

Our team are available 24 hours a day by Live Chat, via email support-eng@customerservices365.com toll free on 1866 333 3238 or alternatively call +44 1782 684611 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind regards,

anyone got similar email?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:11 pm

dbzrk wrote: So bet365 closed my account.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of your business, we have reluctantly taken the view that we are no longer able to accept your bets and as such your account has been suspended.

You may withdraw the existing balance on your account in the usual manner. Once your funds have been withdrawn your account will be closed.

If you have any ante-post or unsettled bets, these will stand and will be settled, win or lose, in the usual way once the result is known.

If you then require a withdrawal of any remaining balance once all bets have been determined, please contact our Customer Services Team who will assist you with this.

Our team are available 24 hours a day by Live Chat, via email support-eng@customerservices365.com toll free on 1866 333 3238 or alternatively call +44 1782 684611 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind regards,

anyone got similar email?
Did your account get limited right away from full limit or you continue to bet with 1% limited account?
I get such mail 2 months ago betting with 1% account for some time.
dbzrk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:22 pm

My account was limited few months ago but today the account is closed so I can't make any bets.

I haven't heard of people getting their account closed. Limited yes but not closed.

Just wondering if anyone here has had their account closed?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:21 pm

dbzrk wrote: My account was limited few months ago but today the account is closed so I can't make any bets.

I haven't heard of people getting their account closed. Limited yes but not closed.

Did you bet on your limited account last few days?
I get confirmation that few more accounts are closed in last hour.
dbzrk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:24 pm

kapetan1122 wrote:
dbzrk wrote: My account was limited few months ago but today the account is closed so I can't make any bets.

Did you bet on your limited account last few days?
I get confirmation that few more accounts are closed in last hour.
Yes I did. Maybe more accounts are getting closed. Guys keep me updated!
percy1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:10 pm

My account was restricted 18 months ago and I still used it even with the restrictions. They closed me in April this year.
highroll
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Despite sending them most of the requested documents, my account was closed
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:08 pm

highroll wrote: Despite sending them most of the requested documents, my account was closed
How this case finished? Were you able to withdraw your funds?
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:10 pm

fairpunter wrote:
highroll wrote: Despite sending them most of the requested documents, my account was closed
I said you that these were excuses. Are you from Austria or Germany ? these countries are on the bet365 black list
I never knew Germany and Austria're big in arbing :o
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:30 am

I think they do it only in a number of countries where they maybe think there's a higher risk of fraudster activity (in fact I first heard about it from a guy from EE a good few years ago) but not in their major territories like UK
jzbarb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:45 am

I just wanted to share with you guys, in case you didn't know, that until September 21st, the only thing you had to do to verify a bet365 account, was just a click on a confirmation link in your email. That was it. No code from your mailbox needed, although they send it, no photo of the ID, no utility bill, nothing. However, now, they ask for everything when you want to withdraw. ( This was happening in Spain )

Return to “Bookies discussion”