Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bet365

Sun May 14, 2017 7:01 am

bookabuser wrote: Why?
Becouse they went to this lenghts of illegal iesnare cookies, or becouse they share infos with skrill?
Believe me they have an army of lawyers behind them. What is illegal for you (and me) might be completely legal for someone else.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue May 23, 2017 2:05 pm

I re-read all this thread from the very beginning. The information released here is amazing. This is a reason why I love arbiters forum, and I m sure bet365 also loves it. What an eye opener for bet365!
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 26, 2017 10:18 pm

Did bet365 ask additional verification from anyone in the last 2 months? Probably they are not so strict nowadays.
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Yes they asked.
Can anybody tell me if it is only skrill that shares personal infos and transactions to the bookie, or it is Neteller and Skrill both?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:37 am

bookabuser wrote: Yes they asked.
Can anybody tell me if it is only skrill that shares personal infos and transactions to the bookie, or it is Neteller and Skrill both?
I would say most if not all E-Wallets share info with any of their merchants if they are asked for it.  They dont understand the concept of privacy whatsoever IMHO.
Never trust a goose!!!
gg
gg

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:40 am

Opinions are devided.. Looks like something is rotten in the state of Denmark . Why they are still rated A+ ?

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bet365.com
GStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Is neteller available on bet365 at Bulgaria ?
da
davidkord

Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 am

there are relates that bet365 has got a new way of stealing costumers, they are blocking accounts immediately after a decent deposit. if you account has lets say 50€ you can bet and use it , but if you deposit 400€+ after a few minutes you can´t manage it.
the account gets account restricted message,user cant bet or withdraw,if you logout you can´t login anymore and live chat operator asks for typical pvc,selfie and others.

this has happenened with some european locusts lately,i will give more feedback about which countries are being affected.
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:28 pm

davidkord wrote: there are relates that bet365 has got a new way of stealing costumers, they are blocking accounts immediately after a decent deposit. if you account has lets say 50€ you can bet and use it , but if you deposit 400€+ after a few minutes you can´t manage it.
the account gets account restricted message,user cant bet or withdraw,if you logout you can´t login anymore and live chat operator asks for typical pvc,selfie and others.

this has happenened with some european locusts lately,i will give more feedback about which countries are being affected.
that is ridiculous. Which countries were affected? any news?
da
davidkord

Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:46 am

geetz wrote:
davidkord wrote: there are relates that bet365 has got a new way of stealing costumers, they are blocking accounts immediately after a decent deposit. if you account has lets say 50€ you can bet and use it , but if you deposit 400€+ after a few minutes you can´t manage it.

most european countries. be careful.
Iskar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:27 pm

The same on me. Accounant was verified and after limit I can't withdraw.They want PVC + Selfie + Anotoher scan of ID/Passport. Eariel on this accounant of bet365 I didn't had problems with withdraw small money but if you try 60E+ they required additional verification.
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:38 am

Iskar wrote: The same on me. Accounant was verified and after limit I can't withdraw.They want PVC + Selfie + Anotoher scan of ID/Passport. Eariel on this accounant of bet365 I didn't had problems with withdraw small money but if you try 60E+ they required additional verification.
which country you from?
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:44 am

davidkord wrote:
geetz wrote:

most european countries. be careful.
Can someone else confirm this issue also?
aleksvelky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:52 am

guys anybody else had similar experience with depositing into bet365 and receiving block ? because i deposit and withdraw without any problem, but now i am afraid a little
fosho
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 am

im sorry if i missed this but since im limited at bet365 i approach different way to bet365. I can still bet good money on big leagues, and i would like to know if they limited winning accounts to zero on all leagues? thank you

Return to “Bookies discussion”